제 1 회

Another Distinctions
Today is a very eagerly awaited by Krystal. she was a junior high school student. Today is the day of graduation announcements. Her heart skipped a beat since two days ago.
 
"Krystal! your breakfast is ready "cried his mother.
 
"Huh ... I need to calm down .. I'm definitely going to get good grades .. calm down Krystal jung! Hwaiting! "she said to herself in front of a large mirror that was in the room. After neatly dressed, Krystal go down to breakfast with her family.
 
In a way, the relationship is not close among her family. she has a father, mother and older sister. But, do not be mistaken, among the three of them, Krystal is closer with her mother. Why is not the father? Because her father is too busy with his company. When Krystal sleep, her father had come home from work, and when Krystal woke up, her father had left for work. So, she could only see his father at a given moment (holidays or weekends). While her sister, Jessica, now it is high school. Although they are sisters, but Jessica really did not want the presences of Krystal since childhood. Jessica doesn't do a rude things to her sister, but she just did not like the presences of her sister. therefore, their relationship is not well established like a sisters.
 
"Hey, mom! "Krystal greeted as she descended the stairs. she deliberately didn't say hello to Jessica who was having breakfast next to her mother.
 
"Hey, stal! finish your breakfast quickly .. "Said her mother. Krystal nodded, then she found Jessica cynical gaze.
 
"Do not look at me like that, it's still early. You better spend your breakfast first .. "Krystal said he bribed his breakfast.
 
"Don't you arrange me .. You're not my mother .. "Jessica replied curtly.
 
"Shh ... do not fight .. never mind, jess .. don't be like that to your sister .. and, this is still in the morning ... it's not good if you guys fight in the middle of eating .. "said the mother.
 
"Why mom always defend her? Is it because she was more beautiful, kind and considerate than me? You shouldn't distinguish between your own children ... "said Jessica who immediately put down the fork and spoon harshly then passed to the exit door. "I'm leaving. Do not ask me if I come home late. I have some business. "she continued. the mother sighed.
 
"Come on mom ... maybe she is upset .. don't worry about her outburst ... better, mothers spend your breakfast with me .. "Krystal said softly. her mother responded with a smile.
 
"You're a good girl, stal .." his mother said. Krystal just smiled " you shouldn't said that, mom... hehe" she said and continued eating.
 
although everyday, krystal and jessica always fight, but krystal doesn't hate her own sister. she actually love her. but, just because jessica is showed her sense to krystal, so that's why krystal did the same as jessica.
 
 
 
 

 

after had a breakfast with her mother, Krystal immediately goes to school. Her heart is beating so fast. In her brain, there's many thoughts.
 
did i pass ?
 
did i in the first place ?
 
if i'm not the first, who'll take this place ?
 
 
 
 and another thoughts still spinning. not felt, now that she has arrived in her school. Now, she's confuse, where is the where's the graduation bulletin board?
 
" ex...excuse me, where's the graduation bulletin board, Mrs. Kim? " she asked to her teacher.
 
" oh hey krystal. the graduation bulletin board is in the upstairs..." she answered.
 
" oh, thank you, mrs.. " krystal smiled than walk toward the stairs.
 
" good luck, stal... " her teacher supporting her. Krystal just turning her head while she still walking and give a sweet smile.
 
 
 
krystal already noticed where's the bulletin board because there's many students same as her gathered in one place.

she look up for her name. and got it! she sighed. " ah, i'm the second place.. but,nevermind... i've graduated... " krystal said and get out from that crowded place. " pshh... finally..!! "

she walking by herself and then she stopped when she saw someone. " hey, sehun... congratulations!! " she said to her classmates named Oh Sehun. Actually, sehun is a nerd. But, not a nerd at all, he's smart, oh no, maybe he's genious. 

" oh, yeah.. you too, krys.. congratulations too.. you're in the second place!! " sehun replied.

" ah, not really.. i'm not good thinker as you.. haha..." krystal said. Then she looked up to her watch, then say another words to sehun. " sehun-ah.. i must go now, nice chat! see you! " then she walks to go home. Sehun just gives his gentle smile but krystal didn't notice him.

 

 


 

" i'm home .. " sehun said.
 
" how about your graduation announcements? " his mother asked.
 
" i'm in the first place mom.. " sehun answered while he take off her socks.
 
" good.. fine then, i'll cook your favorite food... now, change your clothes... " his mom said. sehun just nodded and walking to his room.

 

 

 

 

~~

 


 

 

[ a/n ] hello this is the first chapter. i apologize if the story isn't good. But, fyi ( in order you to not confused ), in here sestal is not close each other, they just a common friend, and for the next chapter, directly skip the high school and university, so they'll meet again in their workplace as an agent. hope you enjoy this story. Keep read my story:) Thanks^^ *bow* 

 

~~