제 11 회

Another Distinctions

The day that they will going back to their country has come. And Chanyeol is getting better even though he still has the bandage in his arm. They look very happy. "Oh my! I miss Luna," Sulli said. "Oh my! I miss Kyungsoo," Chanyeol said in Sulli's tone. 

"Chanyeol-ah, stop it! It sounds weird when you said that," Krystal giggling. 

"Okay, now. Let's enter the van! We will go to the airport." Kris said. Krystal looks around.

"Where is Sehun?" Krystal asked to Chanyeol. 

"Toilet, maybe," he said. Suddenly, Sehun came out from the toilet. "That's your future partner," Chanyeol teased Krystal as he pointing Sehun. Krystal just give him a glare.

"Why?" Sehun asked to Krystal, and she said, "nothing, let's go."

 

They arrived at Korea after two hours in the flight. Krystal stretching her body as soon as she arrived in Incheon Airport. "Uughh!!"

Sehun and Chanyeol looking each other, then Chanyeol said, "Krystal-ah, you look so hot when you stretching, Sehun said to me." Krystal stopped stretching, and glaring at those guy. "It wasn't me, seriously," Sehun said.

"Krys.. let's buy those bread to Luna! She will like it!" Sulli takes Krystal's right hand. Chanyeol shook his head.

"I think Sulli is more childish than Krystal, right, Chanyeol-ah?" Kris asked.

"She is the most stubborn and childish girl i ever met, Inspector," Chanyeol said. Sehun just giggling.

"Krystal is mother-like woman, she has the mature side. Am i wrong, Sehun?" Kris asked. Actually, when Kris asked those guys, he looks like teasing them. Sehun just looking at Krystal and Sulli buying a bread for Luna and Kyungsoo. "Sehun-ah?" Kris poked him.

"Oh, yeah, Inspector." He answered without knowing the question. Kris and Chanyeol just looking each other. I think he falling in love with her, Kris mumbled to Chanyeol.

 

"Hey, ladies. Are you done shopping the breads?" ask the Inspector. Both of the girls is nodding. 

"Here is for you, Inspector." Krystal gave him a box of breads. She buys many breads. 

"Where is mine?" Chanyeol asked. Then Krystal shared the bread to Chanyeol, Sehun, and Sulli. "Where is yours, Stal?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nope, it's okay. I'm full," she said. And then all of them walking toward the van and going to the office.

 

Sehun, who sits next to Krystal, opened the bread. "Wanna?" Asked him to Krystal. She looks pretty in that brown scarf, he thought. Krystal just shook her head. But, Sehun already gave her a pinch of bread, and he tries to feed her. Krystal gazed him awkwardly. Sehun make a 'eat this' face. So, she just opened and eat that. Sulli is chuckled when she saw both of them.

 

Finally, they arrived at the office. Luna and Kyungsoo are standing in the lobby to give their friends a big hugs. "Luna-ya!!!!!" Sulli shouted. 

"Oh, hey bro! You've work hard in Japan," Kyungsoo greeted those guys and Chanyeol do the high five with Kyungsoo. Kris just chuckled and entering his room. 

"Look! I bought this for you, Luna!" Krystal said. Luna gave her a big hug. 

"Aww... Thank you, girls!" Luna said as she take sulli to the hug.

 

Kris gave the four of them a compensation, they can go home after they send their report to him. "It's a relief that i finished my report in the hotel in Japan," Sehun said to Chanyeol. "So, i can go home now! I wondered how my room looks like after a long time," he said again. He walks toward the inspector's room, and after he gave the report, he immediately going home. "See you later, guys!" Sehun said.

Chanyeol, Sulli, and Krystal are still make their own reports. "He's so cruel," Sulli pouted. Krystal just looking at her best friend. 

"It's okay, me and Chanyeol are still in here, don't worry. He must go home first because he has no one to clean his room," She said. 

"So, do you know that Sehun lives alone, Stal?" Kyungsoo asked. She just nodded. "Whoa.. I think your relationship has improved since in Japan, especially to the quarrel couple, Chanyeol and Sulli," Kyungsoo teased.

"And i wondered about you and Luna in here, Kyungsoo. You didn't something crazy to her, right?" Chanyeol grinned. 

"Wha...what do you mean?" Luna and Kyungsoo looking at each other's eyes awkwardly. 

"see? You see that, Sull? They looking at each other's eyes awkwardly. Now, i can say that there's something happened between you guys," Chanyeol said happily. All of them just burst in laughter.

 

 

~END OF CHAPTER~


HELLO EVERYONE!

i'm back with this chapter. How are you guys? i've been missing you all{} 

I'm sorry for the late update, because i have no long holiday. So, i just updated this chapter today. Uhm, i know about Kaistal relationship, but i'm still updating fanfiction about sestal. Don't make it as a big deal, guys. I support Kaistal for respecting their own choices and happiness. And i like sestal so much because i can't imagining other pairing except sestal. Please don't misunderstood^.^!

 

I hope y'all give me a comment and vote for this story, and please read my debut story on Wattpad titled "Mis(s)fortune" . Please give me a vomment as well^^! I love you all~~~!! See you next chapter! bye~~~

 

=^.^=