제 10 회

Another Distinctions

[ a/n ] I will make this part a bit long guys, so.. enjoy reading^^!


 

[ 5 days later.. ]

@ MARIO's POST  (Tokyo Bay); [10: 45 AM]

"come on, go go go!!!" Kris said to his subordinates. "Krystal-ssi.. call the people in the office and tell them, we need three helicopters from central Tokyo, make sure the helicopters arrived here at 11:15 AM. So, the necessary travel here to a maximum of 30 minutes from now" Kris said from the walkie talkie. "Sulli-ssi, please go with Krystal and you call our branch office in Tokyo, ask Krystal for the number" he continued with Sulli.

"Inspector, the soldiers from the branch office in Tokyo have been up" Chanyeol said to Kris. 

"Mario and his subordinates are not here, they will arrive here on 11.00 PM, we just have 15 minutes to arrest all of them, cause the helicopters will arrive here 11.15 PM.." Kris explained. "Chanyeol-ssi, command them, to hiding for a sec until mario and others arrive here, you and i will face Mario and the soldiers arrest the rest" He commanded.

"inspector, don't they just surrounding the post until Mario up?" sehun spoke up. Kris paused.

"okay, half of the soldiers sorrounding the post, and the rest hiding somewhere, just in case, if mario and others see us, they won't leave, got it, Chanyeol-ssi?" Kris asked.

"got it, sir" chanyeol immediately run toward the soldiers. as expected they did what Kris said.

             All of them are very busy now, because they want to arrest Mario Jang. Kris command Chanyeol as the person in charge of the soldiers, Sehun as the person in charge of the strategy with the inspector, Krystal is the person in charge of the communication to Korea's office, and Sulli the person in charge of the communication to Tokyo's office. It's such a perfect job for themselves. Actually, it's their first mission after they accepted as the Agent of Crimes. 

"Sir, the helicopters are on the way in here.." Krystal said. "you did a great job, still on your place, Krystal-ssi" Kris said

"Sir, the branch office will send us one helicopter for help, is it okay?" Sulli said. 

"no, we don't need a helicopter again, three are enough. Now, just tell them to set up a meeting for me with the head of the branch" said Kris.

"copy, Sir" sulli answered.

 

"sehun-ssi, how much time is left?" ask Kris to Sehun next him

"5 minutes.." Sehun said.

"Chanyeol-ssi, 5 minutes left, prepare the soldiers" Kris said to Chanyeol with walkie talkie

"Copy, sir" chanyeol answered

 

After wait 5 minutes, Mario and others arrived. As expected, they car turning back from the post, but failed because Chanyeol and the soldiers are in the front of their way.

"Mario Jang, just get out of the car" chanyeol said while pointing the gun to the front windshield. Inside the car, Mario startled.

"HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN ?! YOU SAID, THAT STUPID INVESTIGATORS HAVE GONE ?! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN ?!" Mario yelled at his subordinates. "NOW YOU GET OUT FROM HERE, AND MEET THEM!" He continued. then, two of his subordinates are get out from the car with a gun from their hands then pointing at chanyeol's face.

"tell your boss to get out. i'm not ask you to out, stupid!" chanyeol yelled. without arguing again, chanyeol then shot them both on the hand. "now, tell your boss to get out!!" chanyeol said.. from afar, Kris said, " oh, gosh..Chanyeol it's wrong! why he must shooted the guys, we just have 15 minutes!" Kris said with anger. Sehun then take his gun then run towards Chanyeol. he standing next to Chanyeol now, and pointing the gun to the front windshield.

"you fool, chanyeol-ah.. the inspector mad right now, why must you shoot them?!" sehun asked

"what? because the boss won't out from the car" chanyeol answered

"but we just have 15 minutes to finish this mission!" sehun talk back. "allright! now just do with strategy don't use your emotions!" sehun said. before they do the strategy, someone shoot chanyeol with a gun. sehun looks at him. It's Mario.

"chanyeol-ah? are you okay?!" sehun panicked. "please bring them to their post, right now!!" sehun said to the soldiers. 

"it's okay, only shooted on the arm, don't think of me now, go with the others!" chanyeol said. "sorry, sehun-ah" chanyeol said. without a word, sehun run toward the post. there were soldiers who being shooted by mario and others. from behind, sehun shooted mario's shank, but failed. mario is turning back, and shot sehun's head. but sehun downing his head, then he shot mario's shank immediately. and, he succeed. Mario can't go anywhere now. the soldiers are succeed too to arrest the rest. not long after, the helicopters immediately came. Kris bring Mario with him to the first helicopter, and the rest helicopters are filled with Mario's subordinates and the soldiers. 

"sulli-ssi..report your results" Kris said from the phone. "when will i meet the lead of the branch?" he asked

"this afternoon at 1 PM, you can meet him at the Branch" Sulli reported

"Okay, Copied. You've work hard! thanks" Kris said as the helicopters go to the branch office to imprison them temporarily.

          Sehun sighed, finally his first mission finished. he runs toward Chanyeol. "still strong, bro?" sehun asked and bring chanyeol to the clinic for the soldiers. But, Krystal and Sulli came.

"what happend to this idiot?!!" sulli asked in panic

"i'm shooted by gun, you silly!" chanyeol yelled at her in pain

"hey! stop it, you're sick, chanyeol-ah, don't arguing with this girl"Krystal said

"girls, help me, this brat is heavy, bring him to the clinic in there" sehun said. both of the girls are helping sehun bring this giant brat. then, finally they arrived at the clinic. Suddenly, Krystal have a call. "yes, sir?" She answered. Sulli make a gesture with , 'who is it?'. krystal answers the same way, 'inspector', she said.

"what? Sehun?oh okay.." Krystal give her phone to Sehun.

"yes sir.." sehun said as he walks out.

 

it's already  5 minutes sehun outside the clinic. it makes Krystal curious what are they talking about with her phone. But, she looks sehun is not on the phone again. "Hey" she greeted him, sehun startled.

"Why so surprised? haha it's just me.." Krystal chuckled.

"uh, it's nothing..just thinking too much"sehun explained

"what are both of you talked about?" she asked in curious

"nothing, he just said thanks to me. cause i'm the one who shooted mario with my gun.."sehun chuckled. 

"whooa..looks like i'm talking with hero right now..haha"krystal

"what are you talking about?it's my job, even so, 3 days ago you informed the office that this day is the perfect day to arrest them, actually i'm the one who speaking with the hero,right??" he back.

"but it's your strategy,right? i just calling the office like that, you're the one who act in the area haha" krystal teased back

"but actually..." sehun paused

"uh-uh! no buts! Congratulations!!!" Krystal said in happy. Sehun laughed a lot. he looks so happy too. "anyways, please treat us for your success! hahaa" krystal said again

"eh?? i'm not the one who success.. remember who change the strategy yesterday??" sehun complained. "anyway, inspector will come to our hotel this night, to treat us some food," sehun said

"really? whoa... lucky me who in good appetite!" krystal said to herself

inside the clinic after the bullets in Chanyeol arm taken, sulli and chanyeol are keep in silent. Sulli who sitting next Chanyeol who laying his body on the bed. both of them daydreaming on their minds. "hey, silly" she turn her head on him.

"what?" she answered. for the real, Sulli is little bit worry to Chanyeol. 

"what was that face for?" he asked. sulli confused. "that your worrying face" he chuckled

"worry?i'm not worry.." she covered her concerns

"are you sure? you're not worrying me?" he

"what?gosh, you're too confident" she chuckled. suddenly, Chanyeol hold his arm in pain.

"oh my gosh.. it's...it's hurt.." he groaned. sulli panicked, she hold his arm immediately.

"where??where does it hurt? i will call the nurse" sulli said in worry. then chanyeol pointed his chest

"here" he chuckled. now, Sulli know, he teasing on her. 

"HEY!!! YOU'RE FOOLED ME! YOU STUPID, IDIOOTTTICC!!!" sulli yelled at him while she hit his chest

"YA!YA!YA!!stop it.. it huts me for real!" chanyeol stopped sulli's hands. then she bowed her face down. she was embarrassed.

"are you crying, silly?" he asked. sulli didn't answer him. he try to waking his body up. "hey, listen.." he said. "you don't have to worrying me. Look! I'm okay,right??"he said as he poses like popeye. sulli laughed a bit. "Haha,you believe me right? I will heal quickly, so, don't put your 'concerns face' like that, it will worrying me more, got it?" He said with his soft voice. it's not his style as usual, he looks gentle right now, it makes sulli's heart beating so fast right now. "now, i guess your heart is beating so fast, right?" he

"HYA! why you so confident like this? ugh! i'm so wanna get out of here" she grins a bit then walks out.


AT NIGHT

Krystal and Sulli are still laying their body on the big sized bed. Krystal who playing their phone, and Sulli who still daydreaming. Then, Krystal puts her phone and turns her body toward Sulli."Sulli-ah, what's wrong with you?why you smiling like a crazy right now?" she asked. Sulli surprised, she changes her face emotion asap. "nothing" then she turning her body to covering his embarrassed face. 

"hey, are you hiding something from me?" krystal asked 

"nope" sulli answered. Krystal tickling Sulli's waist. "WWHAAAATT??"Sulli yelled

"tell me" Krystal uses her puppy eyes skill. Sulli can't stand on it.

"allright..i'll tell you" sulli positioning her body. "last afternoon, when you and sehun out from the clinic, chanyeol.."she paused.

"what??"krystal asked in curious

"you know that i'm worrying person,right? i didn't realize that my face is showed a concerns face, then Chanyeol got me"Sulli said. "but, in there.. i feel that Chanyeol was so gentle to me, he said 'don't worrying me' with his soft voice. gosh i guessed at that time, my stomach wanna explode"she exppalined.

"that means....you're falling in love with him..."krystal laughed. "Is your heart beating so fast at that time?" she continuing ask her.

"i think..i don't know.. but, i hate him, cause he is too confident.." she grumbled

"he is not 'too confident', he just heedful toward you..aigo this giant baby is falling in love" krystal chuckled

"NO!! i just felt that way is only happen at that time, not every time!" sulli complained.

"oho..okay,okay,i got it" krystal said."ah, let's go down to the lobby now.. Sehun already texted me that Inspector want to treat us" krystal said as she looks at her her phone

"now i'm curious with you and sehun!" Sulli grumbled while she get up from the bad

 

Kris, Sehun, Sulli, and Krystal now are on the way to the restaurant. Chanyeol didn't go with them cause he need a rest. Sehun will bring him a food later. they arrived at the Japanese Restaurant near the hotel. They order many kind of food in there, but actually they eat all of the food that they have ordered. "ah, i'm so full" sulli said

"thanks, inspector.." Krystal said with happy face. 

"haha, it's okay, anyway, do you always put your happy face after you finish eating?" Kris asked

"i guess,she loves food so much, sir..haha"sehun chuckled

"you're knowing her so much,right, Sehun-ssi?" Kris teased. sehun and krystal paused. "ah okay,okay, i'm joked..now let's go" they walking toward the hotel. when they already in hotel, Kris goes to his room first. "hey,guys, don't forget to get up early tomorrow, cause you must come back to your own country at 9 AM.. i will go up first, see you!" Kris said. then, Sulli following."Krystal-ah, let's go!" Sulli said. 

"i will go to the room later, you first"krystal answered. she want to go to the rooftop. 

"oh, are you guys want to dating this night?" sulli teased.

"sulli!" krystal yelled

"ah, i will go up first, sulli, i want to give this food to chanyeol, i guess he is hungry to the max now..see you guys!" sehun walks toward the elevator

 

here she is. on the rooftop watching the Tokyo city views from the top. She holding her coffee can in her left hand, she sighed. "finally, it's over!" she said

"over of what?" suddenly a guy walking toward her from behind.

"oh sehun?" krystal guessed

"yup! let's sit there, soojung-ah" he said. then krystal following him to sit at the chair near there.

"why you here? i guess you already in  your room, don't you?" she asked

"yeah, i went to my room to give the food to chanyeol, then i go to the rooftop to accompany you" he smiled

"where did you know I was here?" she asked. "are you my stalker or something?" she

"yeah, i'm your stalker, then"he did a mehrong. actually he's so cute right now. "why do you like rooftop so much?" he asked

"uhm... i guess, i will get some fresh air if i go to the rooftop, to refresh my mind" she explained

"i see...so you can let out your stress out here, right?" sehun said. "so, if you want to refresh your mind, please ask me to go too, okay?" sehun said

"are you okay with that?" she smiled

"yeah, of course. i mean, i must let my stress out too, maybe with this fresh air, i can let it out" sehun said. krystal just nodded. Krystal hold her hands so tight, she cold. "are you cold?" sehun asked

"yeah, a bit.." krystal said. 

"let's go inside, then" sehun suggested. Krystal refused it immediately.

"No, just for a moment, i want here... but if you wanna go inside,i'm okay" krystal said

"eih.. i'm here is to accompany you, why must i go inside when you're outside?"sehun compalined. then he took off his jacket then put it to her shoulders."wear it, i'm already with my sweater anyway" he said

"it's okay for you?i promise, I'm not going to be long" she said in confident. sehun laughed,"why?" she asked

"nope, your lips are getting white like the narnian's witch, haha" he . krystal immediately rubs her lips. 

"why are you looking at my lips then?you ert!" krystal hit his foot. they laughing each other. 

"uhm, i guess you should rest, tomorrow we will back to Korea, right?let's go" krystal said as she stand up. sehun following her for behind. both of them think it's a beautiful night to spend on their last day in Japan. Krystal get in to her room first. but, actually she forgot about sehun's jacket. "who's jacket is that?"sulli asked

"uhm.. mine" krystal said

"don't lie..it's sehun's right?he wore that to the restaurant, don't fooled me" sulli chuckled.

"ugh, okay it's him, why?" krystal grumbled

"are you both dating?"she asked

"nop-"krystal paused. 

"-soon!" sulli teased.

 

= TO BE CONTINUED =


hello there, this is the 10th chapter, i'm sorry for the late update :"( i guess this chapter is long right?cause i already in mood to write it^^ uhm.. i'm not wordy again in here, cause i already did that on my previous FF, Stalker. I'm just say thank you for you guys for read my story,for subscribing, for the comments, and for the upvote from jungli29

 

= Park Ri Mi =