Chapter 6: Me

Lovely Secret

Yeah. Me. Giving the two of them a chapter for P.O.V. makes me hatre myself. I don't even know what goes on to their mind! So, I'm gonna narrate this thing. Well, this chapter so you can get your pitchforks back in their cases.

 

Myungsoo grunted. "Call me if you need someone to talk to." he said under his breath, while he gives a murderous stare at his phone. It's been days since Jiyeon's last reply and it was "Ne." He hated that. He hated that their text history was already full of him saying hi or asking her schedule. He hated that it's the first time he'd have a female friend that can understand the pressures of being an idol and not have any issues will be destroyed. Because of a pety rule that no one can't obey.

Meanwhile, the members of Infinite has gathered in a small semi circle, watching Myungsoo's every move. Sungyeol bursts out laughing every now and then but Sunggyu would just glare at him and pays all his attention to the famous L.  Somthing's happening to him. He may not even notice it himself but Sunggyu's not blind. At times like this, Myungsoo should be poking around with Sungyeol or be sleeping in a corner with his bamboo wife but now, all he does is stare at his phone, as if waiting for someone to reply.

"Kids, I have a plan." Sunggyu grinned.

 

"We Got Married?" Jiyeon exclaimed. She's happy, alright. A new project and all but she can feel shock and some unexplainable anger in her body. Since when did she even feel bad about a surprise job?  always take an opportunity, she noted in her mind.

"...with who?" was the only question she could ask. Boram smiled widely.

"That's for you to find out. Go quickly, recording starts in 5 hours."  she giggled, patting the maknae on the back. Jiyeon started walking but returned to ther unnie, pleading.

"Just tell me who it is." she pleaded cutely. Boram shook her head.

"A sunbae? Is it someone I know? A dongsaeng? Tell me." she continued.

"SM." Boram answered, smiling and entered the house. Jiyeon's heart jumped. Aren't SM and JYP supposed to be enemies? Are they expecting her to be lovey dovey with their artist? Well if it was Myungsoo, she'd have no problems. Jiyeon mantally slapped herself after thinking about that.She just told Boram that she doesn't like Myungsoo, why is she thinking about getting fakely married to him now? Unable to keep the mystery and suspense going on, jiyeon picked her phone and sped dial Myungsoo. It took a couple of rings before he answered.

 

Myungsoo let his phone ring several times. He stared at it, trying to annoy the girl who ignored him for days, when a hand grabbed his phone instead.

"You're my husband right?!" a hushed voice asked from the other line---Jiyeon. Sunggyu's eyes widen and clicked the loudspeaker mode. Myungsoo protested but Sungyeol covered his mouth while Woohyun and Hoya grabbed his arms, making him move his feet like a dying sea creature.

"Mwo?" Sunggyu replied in his best L voice.

"You're my husband right?  Oh my, it's really true!" Jiyeon continued.

"N-ne."  Sunggyu replied, obviously nervous. His hands started sweating and the phone almost slipped on his hands.

"Do you call her yeobo?" Sungyeol whispered and removed his hand on Myungsoo's mouth.

"Yeobo?!" Myungsoo shouted, the choding's hand flew to his mouth to cover it again.

"Y-yah. W-why did you shout yeobo?" Jyeon stammered over the phone. Sunggyu and the members started to laugh quietly when they heard the door bang.

"Fine! It's EXO's Luhan."  a female voice said. For a moment, the members went silent, everyone's jaw opened, as if they froze in place. Myungsoo stood up and grabbed his phone from the leader.

"Oh, really? Okay bye." he rushed off and walked away.

 

"...Luhan." Boram said and headed back to the dorm. Jiyeon froze. She just...who's Luhan anyway? She shook off those thoughts and placed her ear on the phone again, but the line was cut off. She sighed. Since they had a dissolve these past days, their manager took their phones, making her unable to reply to the bipolar guy. Now, he hung up on her. This friendship is getting nowhere,she thought. She headed to her room when a knock arose. Myungsoo? She ran to the door and opened it, only to see a blond guy with a cameraman behind him. Jiyeon look at him, surprised. I thought filming was in five hours?She thought

"A-annyeong. I'm EXO's Luhan." he smiled. Omo, he has those big cute eyes! Jiyeon thought and introduced herself and the members ushered him inside the dorm. His eyes wandered but whenever it goes back to her, he turns red and looks away. Wierd.

"Jiyeon. You're phone is ringing."  Eunjung mumbled behind Jiyeon. She stood up and took it. Yeah, she know it's unprofessional but if it's Myungsoo, this chance maybe rare.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Hi." a deep voice greeted. Jiyeon's heart took a hundred jumping jacks. "Sorry for hanging up." 

"It's okay. W-where are you?" she blurted out. She hated it but her gut told her to ask.

"Gangnam district. The little park there." he  replied. Why elaborate though? "You?" he asked back

"Uh...I'm filming." she said, which is true, but for some reason, she felt like she lied.

"Uh, Jiyeon?" Luhan called from behind.

"You're filming with...Luhan?" Myungsoo asked, the sweetness of his voice changing into a sharp tone.

"Yeah. For We Got Married." Jiyeon admitted. 

"Oh. Have fun." Myungsoo said with the edge of sarcasm and hung up...again. 

 

___________________________________________

A/N: Now, you may continue skewering me with pitchforks

Uh, while you're on it, please add some BBQ sauce? :3

Oh and tell me what you think :)) COMMENT!