Chapter 4: Myungsoo

Lovely Secret

logo-akp-icon.png T-ara's Jiyeon gets treatment for her knee

My eyes almost popped out. She was just doing that I-am-cold-so-get-annoyed thing last night.

"Myungsoo ahhhh~~" Sungyeol hyung called from backstage.  I quickly turned my phone off and stared a thim. "Yes?" 

"Ayyy, you're still mad? That was only snoring. No big deal." he reasoned, patting my back. 

"What are you talking about?" I laughed. Hyung's face changed, grinning awkwardly. He swallowed and let out a nervous laugh.

"What...did you just do?" I asked, trying not to freak out. The last time he acted like this, he admitted he threw my bamboo wife away.

"Uh...m-mirror." he giggled and shuffled away. I ran to the bathroom and checked my face. 

"Revenge is sweet!" he shouted

I squinted and cleared my eyes. I love Jiyeon....was written on my forehead with some hearts on my cheek and chin. Keep calm...you're not mad...just...

"Lee Sungyeol!" I blasted, rnning to run to the choding who did this. In the dressing room, make-up artists and the members stood, holding back their laughter. 

"M-myungsoo?" Woohyun hyung laughed. I flopped on the chair defeated. "what am I going to do now?!" I whined, kicking the ground.

Knock.Knock.

"Um...H-hello. Is...L Kim here?" a girl's voice asked, peeking through the door. I immediately ran and grabbed a cloth, covering my face.

The members, without me, line-up and bowed.

"Hi, we are Infinite." they greeted. Omo, are they idols too?

"N-ne...We're T-ara. We...actually wanted to talk to...L. Is he here?" their leader, Qri , asked in a serious tone. Aaand, I'm in trouble.

"He's not...ready, to be seen." Sunggyu hyung answered. Qri laughed. 

"Be seen? By us? Then it wouldn't hurt if Jiyeon talks to him alone, right?" she continued and pushed Jiyeon forward. She gave a little bow and smiled shyly. 

"If that's the case...he's there." Hyung agreed and pointed to the door where I'm hiding. No! My hair is messy and my face has...oh my god. She's coming closer! Should I hide? No, she'd only report that. Pretend to sleep? She'd wake me up!

Click.

I positioned myself sitting, with my hand supporting my head, almost covering my whole forehead,  and my legs flat on the floor. Like a photoshoot. And yes, I know what I look like and I inteded to do this...well, I ran out of options.

"Um...hello?" she asked, peeking at the door, I could tell from afar that she gasper when she looked at me.  

"You're done filming?" I asked but my voice came out deeper...I hate those days. She slightly nodded and looked around. She was still wearing her stage outsit which is kinda awkward if you think about it.

"Please sit..." I mumbled as I watch her limp towards the chair. I'f help her if I could but this thing on my forehead can't be seen. NO NO NO.

"Um...about last night..." she started, chewing her lip. I blinked slowly, shaking my head a little. "What happened to your leg?" I interrupted, staring at the black patch.

"The doctors said it was some injury...it could've gotten worse if it wasn't cured." she smiled, life slowly crawling to her face.

"Uh-hm. So why are you--"

"Thank you." she said, interrupting me this time. Her face flushed bright red and she used her hair to cover it. I chuckled, mostly because I think it's cute but I think I did that because the situation is horribly awkward.

"Yah, why can't you talk comfortably? I won't eat you." I groaned, still not moving. She raised her head and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Why can't you sit comfortably? I don't have cameras around." she shot back, laughing. Seeing her laugh was a new thing. Seeing a girl laugh without those flirty intentions, y'know.

"Because, you're gonna scream and label me as a creepy idol you met and think that I'm a crazy stalker." I replied, grinning. She looked at me again, confused for a second then she charged at me, trying to remove my hand from my forehead.

"Just let me see!" she giggled limping across the room. It was kinda funny, seeing her do stuff like that, but no, hand on the forehead.

"Why bother?" I asked, running in a farther direction. 

"You made me curious." she stopped and stared at me with those creepily cute wide eyes. I stared back. She took that as a chance and jumped at me. 

"Let. Me. See!" she exclaimed, grabbing my hands, locking it with hers. For a moment, I lost it. You know the stuff you see in movies? The background dissappears and all I could see was...her.

"I love...Jiyeon?" she mumbled. Huh? She let out a cute light laugh and slappped my shoulders lightly. 

"You love me." she teased, poking my cheek. 

"It's Sungyeol's idea. And isn't this the first time we're meeting? Don't act so close." I said, rolling my eyes fakely. Jiyeon bottled a laughed and raised her two hands.

"It's your idea...what's your name?" she asked. Great. She freaking jumped on me and she doesn't even know my name?

"Myungsoo." I replied with sarcasm. She poked my cheeks again. "You're so bipolar." she announced. 

"I thought you said you shouldn't talk to me?" I teased. Her eyes widened, if that was even possible, as if she forgot.

"I...shouldn't..." she muttered. "But who cares." she smiled. She grabbed my hand once more and wrote her number. I wrote mine on her's.

"Call me if you need someone to talk to." she smiled before limping away. This time, I stood up and guided her out of the dressing room whe re the others are waiting, sitting awkwardly, as if they really hate each other.

They all stared at us like we're some dead guys that rose from the cemetery.

"Your forehead..." Sungyeol giggled. I closed my eyes in frustration and sprinted back to the dressing room. I hate Sungyeol....My image is ruined...Now T-ara will laugh at me...It will be spread in entertainment sites...My beautiful forehead. My pity party ended when my phone buzzed. Without looking at it, I answered it and said: 

"I hate you Sungyeol." and quickly hung up. Another buzz came. A text message.

"Yes, you hate him. But you still have to admit you looked cute when you blush. --Ji." 

 

_________________________________________________

A/N: Guys..Please do tell me if I'm doing something wrong 

with the T-ara members. And while you're about to  explode in rage...

Any good scenarios you'd like me to do for the next chapter? :3 

I have things planned but I've been recieving much love for this fic

so I decided that you guys decide what happens next? 

First come first serve. Okie?  Just comment them below.