Chapter 12: Myungsoo

Lovely Secret

I ignored Luhan's comment and made my way out of the shooting.

"Myungsoo!" Jiyeon called behind me. I sighed and turned around, giving hte a look.

"It's L." I replied and looked at my watch pretending to look bored. Jiyeon shifted uncomfortably, fidgeting.

"What?" I growled. Her eyes widened in shock, I almost felt guilty. Almost.

"Aish." she grunted, blowing her hair out of her face. I sighed again and turned my back.

"Do you know your problem L?" she started. It was rare to hear L from her. L sounded like someone you look up to. Someone you  don't know.

"You don't trust me." she said. I stopped walking and looked at her. She flashed a sad smile which faded quickly. "I know what you said about Lu-- him and I know that. It's a filming, the two of us knows how acting works, so why are you like this? Can't you trust me on this one? Is this the real Myungsoo?" she continued. I opened my mouth to apologize but she cut me off 

"Oh, I forgot. It's L." she said and left.

 

"Hyung! You're not sleeping?" Sungjong said behind me, half-awake.

"No. You're talking to  a sleeping person." I muttered and glanced at the clock; 3 a.m. 

"Are you okay?" he asked and grabbed his phone in the mddle of the table. The phone's light shone on his face and he smiled brightly.

"I think so." I replied and grabbed his phone. There's a girl. He's with the girl...is he..."Lee Sungjong you're dating?!" I shouted, waking up Sungyeol hyung and Sunggyu.

"What the hell?" Gyu hyung snarled.

"What? Fire? Where?" Sungyeol exclaimed posing in a karate stance.

"Hyung! Sungjong-ah's dating!" I reported, jumping around. Sunggyu hyung's eyes opened and Yeol grabbed the phone from my hands.

"Jjinja?! Yah! What;s her name? Tell her to meet us!" Sunggyu hyung said, shaking Sungjong. Yeol and I laugh at his expression while Yeol handed the phone back to Sungjong.

"Our maknae is a man now eh?" Yeol snickered.

"What're you talking about? I'm a man." Sungjong pouted. 

"Sunggyu hyung's dating Soyou sunbae-nim." Yeol grinned as we watched Gyu hyung blush. What's with this group...

"Well...I was wondering if hyungs could help me."I started. 

"You're dating too? Argh! I should find mine!" Yeol said, running around the living room.

"I...made someone mad, because...I told her she's lying and she got mad, then she started calling me L." I said, keeping my head down.

"She." Gyu reminded. 

"Babo, then you go coax her." Yeol said and went back to bed. 

"Hyung's right. You apologize and show her you're sorry." Jong nudged me, wiggling his brows. I nodded and sat there with Sunggyu hyung who said nothing until Sungjong left to go back to sleep after texting his girlfriend who couldn't sleep.

"Who?" Sunggyu asked, breaking the silence. I stared at him and saw his serious expression.

"You don't have to know, hyung." 

"Babo. We're a family, right?" sunggyu hyung said and pushed me lightly.

"Eh.." I said and I swear if I'm blushing I'm goona kill myself. "Hyung didn't even know about the others." I excused.

"Mwo? I know about Woohyun's and Dongwoo's. Howon is still courting, Lee Sungjong is gonna drag his girlfriend here and talk to me, Sungyeol is still a loser with girls." he blabbered.

"Could I trust hyung?" I asked, hesitating. What if he tells manager-hyung? 

"You don't trust me?" he gawked, obviously hurt. My mind floated as if I've heard Jiyeon's voice: You don't trust me. Why am I doubting them anyway? I was with hyung for more than three years. 

I took a deep breath. "J-Jiyeon." 

"What?!" Sunggyu hyung exclaimed. Gasps covered the room. I exhaled sharply and stood up, only to see the members clogged in the door with shocked faces.

"We're not supposed to talk to them!" Dongwoo hyung scolded. Minutes of scoldings later, all of us sat in a small circle as they voice out their opinions. Except for Sungyeol who's sitting there quietly.

"Yah, you're not gonna say something?" woohyun hyung said, nudging him.

"Say what? You guys already said it. Myungsoo likes Jiyeon. So?" he snapped. The members looked at hi in shock.

"Hyung. We've been dancing and training for more than three years. We've almost missed out on life. We haven't experience high school normally, except for Gyu hyung, and you're going to stop him for liking someone? Dongwoo hyung met that girl even when we were on a dating ban!" Sungyeol half shouted. Everyone fell silent.

Sungyeol has always been this happy immature kid but him standing up for me, touched me. And it's true though, Dongwoo hyung met his girlfriend even if we were trainees. They never broke up. 

Sunggyu hyung sighed loudly and clapped his hands once and stood up. "Okay kids, go back to sleep." he declared "And no one mentions this to anyone. EVER." 

We all went back to our rooms when Sungyeol kept grumbling something. I grabbed him and patted his shoulder.

"Thank you."

Now that this secret is revealed to the members and kept to the public, problem number two is finished. Problem number One. Jiyeon.