C HA P T E R 2

Neverland

Chapter 2

You woke up and find yourself surrounded with reddish color of leaves. “What the…” you shook your head a couple times “What happened?” you asked yourself “IU!” you heard someone called; you turned “SUZY!” you quickly stood up and ran towards here Where are we?” you asked “I don’t know, but this place is weird. Look around, grasses are purple and blue.” Suzy replied “Look what we have here!” someone spoken, you and Suzy hugged each other “Who’s there?” you asked A group of guys appeared “We are EXO. You guys must be new here.” One of the guys said, you and Suzy look are each other “What is this place?” Suzy asked “Welcome to Neverland where everyone stay young.” A guy said “wow!” you were amazed by his deep voice and bright smile “wait! Did you just say this is Neverland?” Suzy asked, “Yes!” another guy replied “OW! Where’s Peter Pan?” you asked excitedly “aaa… who is that?” a guy with a reddish lips asked “Peter Pan? The guy who against Captain Hook? Don’t you read Peter Pan’s story book before?” you asked, they all shakes their head “oh! Okay.” you nodded “so do you guys have shelter?” the deep voice guy asked “we just got here. Of course we don’t have any shelter.” Suzy replied “Well, come with us then.” He said.

You guys arrived at a tree “Ahh, you guys live on top of a tree?’ Suzy asked, you pinched her arm “Ouch! I’m just asking.” She pouted “no, we live under the tree.” The deep voice guy replied “okay but wait! Can you guys introduce yourself?” you asked “Oh! I’m Chanyeol! Boys line up!” Chanyeol commanded, the line up “first we have D.O then Kai, Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun.” He introduced one by one “WOW! So many boys!” Suzy smirked and you pinched her again “OUCH!!!” she screamed while jumping around, “you’re funny.” Kris said while laughing “you think I’m funny?” Suzy blushed “okay guys, let’s get inside the house.” Chanyeol said and you guys entered the tree and you were amazed with the stairs down to the underground. “This is beautiful.” You said while admiring the pattern on the wall “I made it!” kris said proudly “Wow. I didn’t know you were that talented.” Suzy said “you just met him.” You pointed “shush!” she put her index finger in front of you lips “I’m talking to Kris! Not you!” she said, you shook your head “whatever.” You said and left both of them behind and walk beside Chanyeol “So, you really don’t Peter Pan?” you asked “yes. I never heard of him.” He replied, you nodded while pouting “what about captain hook?” you asked “never heard of him either.” He replied “Then who do you guys have here? What about mermaids?” you asked excitedly while holding his arm “Aa.. yes, we have 5 mermaids that named they group F(x).” he replied “REALLY! I WANT TO MEET THEM!” you said loudly, he smiled “sure.” He nodded “THANKS!” you hugged him “We’re here!” D.O said. You let go of Chanyeol and look at D.O “Welcome to our home.” He said and opened the door.

The house was big and beautiful. “Waaa!” your jaw dropped, amazed by the beautiful house “Sorry, we don’t have bedroom.” Chanyeol said while rubbing the back of his neck “its okay. We don’t mind.” You said “NO BEDROOM! HOUSE CAN WE CHANGED AND SLEEP!?” Suzy shouted “Suzy!” you pinched her arm “ouch!” she pouted “Well, we can make you guys one.” Kris said “No! It’s okay!” you said while shaking your head “it’s okay, we can do it easily. Just give us two days.” Luhan said, you smiled shyly “Thank you!” Suzy said while clapping her hand “Suzy, IU. Do you guys want to go out around Neverland?”  Suho asked “YES!” Suzy nodded “I have to passed.” You said, “Oh c’mon!” Suzy pouted again “it’s okay, you go. I’ll stay.” You said “I’ll stay with her.” Chanyeol said. “Okay! We all go!” Kai said “Excuse me but Tao, Xiumin Lay and I have to go treasure hunt.” Chen said “Okay, so only Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Suho, Kai, D.O, Suzy and I go!” Kris said, they nodded “Okay! Stay together guys, you know B.A.P will attack any time.” Kris said “Who is B.A.P?” you said “I’ll tell you later. Now you guys can go.” Chanyeol said “I want to know too.” Suzy said “Okay, I’ll tell you on our way later.” Kris said. “Okay! Let’s go!” Sehun said.

After they left, you and Chanyeol sit at the dining table “so, you have parents?” Chanyeol asked, you nodded “oh…” he nodded “you?” you asked “I don’t have any!” he said with a high tone and lowered his head “Hey, everyone have parents.” You said “but I don’t, my parents don’t want me.” Chanyeol said and you saw tears falling from his eyes “hey…” you walk towards him and hugged him tightly “how do you know that? Of course they want you.” you said while rubbing his back, he sniffed “if they love me why do they sent me to my grandparents and leave me there?” he asked, you pat his head “hey, maybe they’re busy and have to work.” You try to find an excuse “do try to help them. I know they don’t love me.” he said, you sat in front of him “don’t be sad okay?” you said but he stay silent “
so… who is this B.A.P?” you asked “Oh! They are a group of pirates that trying to steal our treasure.” He replied “Really? How many of them?” you asked “6.” He replied “oh!” you nodded “they’ve been spying on us for years, trying to take away our treasure and take over Neverland.” He added, “Almost like the story of Peter Pan.” You said “huh?” he look at you with a questions mark on his face “Hmm, I’ll tell you the story of Peter Pan later, now, let’s cook.” You said and pull him up.

They arrived at the sea “wow! Beautiful!’ Suzy said while blinking her eyes a few times “Want to see something?” Kai asked and whistle, Suzy stepped back when she saw something swimming towards them. “Don’t be scared.” Kai said, and then 5 head popped out from the sea “WOW! MERMAIDS~” she widened her eyes “who is this?” one of the long hair mermaids asked “Krystal, Sulli, Amber, Victoria and Luna. Meet Suzy.” D.O said, Krystal rolled her eyes “argh!” Suzy glared at her “Why do you guys bring her here?” Sulli asked “because we want her to see 5 beautiful mermaids.” Kai said and winked to Krystal, she blushed “well, okay. Hi Suzy!” Krystal waved “guys, be careful. B.A.P is around the jungle.” Sulli said “Okay wait! Kris you haven’t tell me who’s B.A.P” Suzy said, Kris tell her the same thing Chanyeol told you. “Ouh, bad guys!” Suzy pouted “Well, okay. the day are getting dark. Let’s go.” Suho said. “See you guys tomorrow!” Baekhyun waved “Luhan and Sehun come one!” Suho pulled those two away from the water.