C H A P T E R 1

Neverland

C H A P T E R 1

 

“Are you sure we’re not lost?” Suzy asked, you looked at her “Yes!” you replied “Well, seems like we are.” Suzy said and pout “Suzy! Can you please? I really have to focus.” You said “Well, we’ve been driving around this neighborhood more than 5 times.” She said “I know!” you replied in frustration “Maybe we should stop and ask someone for direction.” Suzy said “Well, there’s no one around here as you can see? This place is so quiet.” You said “Maybe they are still asleep.” Suzy said “C’mon! It’s already afternoon.” You said “Okay, let’s just call your parents.” She said, you stopped the car and took out your phone “! There’s no signal here.” You said “What? Hold on!” she said and took out her phone “Mine too.” She said “What is wrong with this place?” you sighed “Ah!” both of you screamed when someone knocked on your car window, there’s an old woman outside, you opened the window “Is something wrong dear?” she asked “Oh, aa… we’re looking for this place.” You said and show her the address your parents wrote down for you, she read it and look at you “Oh! This place… you have to go straight and at the end of the road you have to turn left and the house is there.” She replied “Oh my! I’m so thankful!” you said “Welcome.” She replied and left “Okay! Let’s go!” you said and close the window.

Both of you arrived at a very big old mansion “Wow! This is the place?” Suzy asked “Well, maybe it’s ugly outside and beautiful inside.” You replied, she gulped “Are you sure this is a great idea?” she asked “Oh please Suzy!” you said and parked the car in front of the mansion “I’m scare…” Suzy said “Let’s go!” you said and took your handbag and jumped out the car, Suzy quickly follow you from behind “Where’s the key?”She asked “here.” You replied and took out a key from your pocket “Okay, IU, if anything happened to us, I want you to know that I’m sorry for accidently open your house door and made your cat ran away.” She said “What? I’ll deal it with you later!” you said and unlock the house door “Oh my! It’s beautiful! You’re right! Ugly from the outside and beautiful inside!” she said “Told ya! Now let’s go take our bag.” You said and ran back to your car to take your bag.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 “Chanyeol! Faster the boys are waiting for us!” Suho said “Okay hold on!” Chanyeol replied and followed him “Did you find something?” Suho asked Nope! Nothing!” Chanyeol replied “Too bad, I really need a new ingredient for my new antidotes.” Suho said “aaa… Suho, you have tons of antidotes at house, why would you want more?” Chanyeol asked “Well, everyone learn new things every day.” Suho said “Yeah, I learn that my friend here is weird.” Chanyeol said and ran “Come back here you!” Suho chased him. “Someone help me!!!” Chanyeol screamed.

At the sea “Hey beautiful!” Kai pinched one of the mermaids, Krystal’s nose “Hey Kai!” Krystal replied “Please Kai!” Victoria rolled her eyes and swim  away follow by Amber and Luna. “Hey D.O!” Sulli waved towards D.O “hey!” he smiled “I brought you something!” Kai said and gave Krystal a beautiful flower “Thank you Kai!” Krystal blushed and stick the flower on her hair “Beautiful.” Kai said “D.O, did you bring anything for me?” Sulli asked “aaa… I bring you…” D.O looks around and saw a worm and gave it to Sulli “this!” he smiled, Sulli pout and swim away. “Very smart D.O.” Krystal said “What?!” D.O frowned.

“Luhan! Sehun! We’re home!” Chanyeol said, 2 boys appeared “You guys are back!” Sehun hug Suho and Chanyeol “We are, too bad we didn’t found anything.” Suho pat his head “Luhan, where are the others?” Chanyeol asked “Well Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Chen when treasure haunting. Kai and D.O when to play with the mermaids. Baekhyun went to see his animals’ friends and Kris followed him in case something happened. You know Kris...” Luhan replied, Chanyeol nodded “I’m hungry!” Suho screamed “Wait for the boys to come home okay?” Chanyeol said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

After cleaning the mansion, you and Suzy rest at the living room “Wow! We should have called the house cleaner!” Suzy said “it’s worth though! It was awesome we get to explore the whole house.” You said “Oh! Talking about exploring I found a library on the second floor. It was huge!” Suzy said “Really? I want to see it!” you said “Let’s go then!” Suzy said and lead you to the library. Both of you arrived at the library “Wow! My parents didn’t mention we have a huge library.” You said and entered the library “Really? Let’s see what books we have then.” Suzy said and run around the library. “Suzy!” you called and followed her “IU! I found your favorite book!” Suzy called, you quickly rushed to her “Peter Pan?” you asked, she nodded and pulled out the book from the shelf then suddenly the bookshelf moved upwards “WOW!” both of you were amazed “Do you know anything about secret room?” Suzy asked, you shook your head “Let’s go inside.” Suzy said and entered “YA!” you shouted and followed her; there were a book on a small table “What book is that?” Suzy asked and picked the book up and gave it to you “NEVERLAND” you read the title and opened the first page “Welcome to NEVERLAND where everyone stay young.” Written on the first page, you look at Suzy “Okay…” Suzy widened her eyes, you turned to next page and there were photo of 12 boys in school uniform “Who is this?” you asked and gave the book back to Suzy. You look at each of the boy face but none of them are related to you “Our story will never end in Neverland.” Suzy read and you look at her “IU, the other page are blanks” Suzy said “What?” you asked and took it again, you turned to every page and reach the last page and alphabet are written there “T A K E M E T O N E V E R L A N D” you spell it out “Take me to Neverland?” Suzy asked then suddenly everything is spinning.