Chapter Two

Will You Marry Me?

 

 

Chapter Two

 

Today is one hella hell to Yunho. He totally drains from doing the entire job. He haven’t have for 2 days! God! This is so frustrating. He’s too busy to play around.

He makes a small walk towards one coffee shop near his office. He love their coffee but he never come here. Most of the time, his secretary will buy it for him. He wants to relax himself a little bit.

He pushes the door and a ring can be heard. He looks around the shop and he found this place is small but cosy. There only 4 people inside the shop. Slowly he walks to the counter and buzz the ring indicates that he’s here.

He looks at the view in front of him. This girl is an angel. She’s so pretty. He skin is flawless and her eyes are emerald in colour. He never saw someone so pretty like the girl I front of him now. She is just natural beauty without a thick make up.

“Excuse me sir, would you like to order now?” she look at the guy in front of him tentatively. How she miss him so much. She been working here since 4 years ago, hoping that he will come here and meet her. She can’t go to him and tell him that he promise to marry her. He’ll think she is crazy. She know he already forget about the promise, if not, he will know her the second his eyes landed on her.

“Err~ Can I have a cup of cappuccino please.” He awake from his dazed. He somehow remembers those emerald eyes but he seems to forget where he saw those beautiful eyes.

“Wait for a second sir.” she smile at him and went to make him the cappuccino. She just wants him to remember her. Please god, I begged you…

“Excuse me miss, have we meet before?” he bravely ask her a question. This is the first time he feels his heart fluttering when he saw a girl. Before this, he can easily use any pick up lines and make them blush but now, he is the one who flustered with her.

She looks at him with her doe eyes and thinking whether to tell him the truth or not.

“Yes. We’ve meet before”. She smiles at him and continue making the cappuccino.

“Really? I thought so since I can remember seeing your beautiful eyes somewhere, but I don’t remember where”. He feels excited since she said they’ve meet before. But he really can’t recall where they met. He surely won’t forget this kind of beauty.

“I won’t tell you where we meet because I want you to figure it out.” She handed him the cappuccino and smile at him. She wants him to remember by himself. She wants him to love her all his heart not because of her beauty. She knows how Yunho life is. Being the hottest bachelor make him appear in all magazine and plus his Casanova behaviour. Make him well known.

He gives her a pout. “Can you give me a hint?” cutely he asks.

She looks at him and she realised how she miss this little boy, ops! He’s not little anymore. He is a big guy and they going to get married.

 

Soon...

 

Very soon...

 

She gave him a chuckle. “I’ll give you a hint every time you come here”.

“So, it’s mean I need to come here to get the hint? Is that mean you want to see me every day?” he give sly smirk to her.

She just shrugs her shoulder and slowly turns her body to make to the back but Yunho stop her with a sudden question.

“Can I at least have your name?”

Surprisingly, he never knows her name. He used to call her noona and he never asks about her name before. She always imagines how sweet her name will be when Yunho say it. She being dream about it for 17 years and now, he asked her the question. But she won’t give it easily.

“If you come here tomorrow, I’ll tell you.” she walks to the kitchen and left Yunho alone.

He saw her back slowly disappear from his view. He needs to come here tomorrow but damn! He got work to do. Ottoke?

He walks out from the shop and start planning how to go to her shop tomorrow. 

 

*****************************************************************************

mailMy second chapter~  Wee~ 

Please do comment and subscribe. I really appreciate it heart