Chapter Six

Will You Marry Me?

 

Chapter Six

 

“Noona! Look at the sky! There’s a colourful line up there!” the small boy run to the older girl and jumping happily towards her.

“We call it rainbow Yunho. Do you like it?” the older girl ask the smaller boy.

“Yes! Yes! I love it!” He nodded vigorously and starts jumping excitedly.

“It’s pretty! It’s pretty, just like you noona!”  They both laugh while looking at the rainbow.

 

 

Yunho wake up abruptly from his sleep. He keeps on dreaming about the same thing this few days. He doesn’t know who is the girl is but he is sure that boy is him. He can’t see her face because her face seems blurry in his dream. He wake up from his bed and went to the bathroom. He looks at the mirror and start questioning himself with a lots of question about the dream but he can’t answer it.

“Is it related to Grace? She gives me a hint before about rainbow. Aish! It just a dream Yunho, don’t complicated you brain with this silly dream.” He went to his bed back and dozes off to dreamland again.

 

 

 

“Noona~ why are you crying?” the small boy came nearer to the figure near the big tree. He saw her crying for 5 minutes. The older girl looks at him and sniff a bit.

“Oh! Hye there. What are you doing here alone?” she ask little boy in front of her. She been crying for past 20 minutes and she didn’t notice this boy is here. She never saw him before.

“I come here to play and then I saw noona crying. Why noona crying?” he asks her with innocent voice.

“Noona crying because noona wants to get married but no one wants noona.” She starts to cry again. The little boy went to her and hug her with his small hands.

“It’s okay Noona, you’re so pretty, you going to get married soon. You can play with me. I’m a good boy!” he grin at her and held her hands.

 

 

He woke up from a dream again. This time the dream change and he still the hero in his dream. He can’t ignore this dream anymore. It keeps repeated in his mind. Now, it’s already a month since he start seeing Grace. Her hint doesn’t even ring anything in his brain. He wants to stop this. Not because he doesn’t want to know her anymore but it because he already fall in love with her.

He keeps seeing her everyday and they just spent time not more than 30 minutes every day but he seems cannot get her out from his mind. He keep remember about Grace’s hair, her smile, her voice, her body, her smell. Everything about her is keep bugging her, in a good way. He doesn’t any girls anymore. He still going out with his friends but he stops flirting with girls.

He totally changed. He wants to create something deeper with Grace. He need to tell her tomorrow that he doesn’t mind about their past, about how they met, when they met because now, he already fall in love with her. Yes! He determines to do it tomorrow. 

 

******************************************************************************

 

mail Thanks for those who comment and subscribing my story wink

 I really appreciate it heart