Chapter Eight

Will You Marry Me?

 

Chapter Eight

 

Grace sits on the chair next to Yunho. She waits for him to wake up. She somehow knows that he already remember about her and now she afraid if yunho will think she is a freak and leave her.

She saw his fingers move and slowly he open his eyes. He looks at the room and start to notice Grace present.

He move up abruptly and look at Grace with his curious plus scare eyes.

“We met 17 years ago. I was 10 years old at that time and I met you. You are the same Grace from 17 years ago. Not even your face have wrinkles but you seem don’t aged. Who are you Grace?” Yunho try very hard to understand the situation. He knows everything now. He can’t get it, if she his Noona from 17 years ago, she should at least aged a bit. She must be 40 something but she looks young. She’s younger than him!!

“This is what I want to tell you Yunho. Yes, I’m your noona 17 years ago. I’m aware that you remember our promise, right?” He nodded at her question.

“I didn’t age. Well, I stop aged at 25 years old. I’m an angel Yunho. When you first saw me, it’s the time when someone rejects me for who I am. He loves me but doesn’t accept that I’m not a human. He left me and you found me.” She looks at his shock face. She knew things will happen like 17 years ago. People will reject her for what she is.

“Why do you need to tell him you are angle? Shouldn’t you keep it secret? Oh! Maybe because you don’t ages, you afraid the guy will notice. Isn’t it?” Yunho bravely asks her a question since he tries to digest what she’s saying.

“Angel can make one wish in their life. Once I reach 25 years old, I make a wish to become human because I fall in love with this one human guy. We love each other very much. In order to be with him, I must become human. At first, God didn’t want to grant my wish but after he saw that I love that man very much, he make my wish come true. He says I only become human once I get married. I went to his house right after that. I told him about the news and he’s so happy with that. We kiss and suddenly the door open loudly and the most evil warlock enter his house with so much anger. I saw my lover face turns white. That day, I knew that the man who love me cheat on me.” She pause a moment to relax herself. She looks Yunho eyes become big. She knows that it is impossible for a human to trust this story. Believe her, She been repeating the same story for over hundred years and she hope Yunho is the last man.

“The evil warlocks accuse me for taking his lover behind her back. She’s so angry that she turns him into a horse. She’s then turns to me and starts chanting a spell to turn me next but she can’t since I’m an angel. She then put a curse on me. That I shall be a powerless angel until I found a human that truly love me. In order to break the cursed, I must tell him who am I and he decide to get married with me regardless who I am. Human keeps rejecting me once they know about me and I understand if you want to reject me to.” Her eyes fill with tears. He looks at Yunho who now seems to digest everything. She sits there sobbing slowly.

Yunho doesn’t know what to do. He looks at the women in front of him. Yes, he quiet shock with the confession. He doesn’t know what to do right now.

His eyes met her eyes for a minute. There a pause between them. He already thinks about it. He knows what to do with his relation. He opens his mouth to speak and her tears start to pour like heavy rain. 

 

*********************************************************************************