Chapter Ten

Will You Marry Me?

 

Chapter Ten

 

“Yunho, did you see your brother?” Mr. Jung ask Yunho since he can’t find him anywhere near the halls.

“No, I thought he come with you? Haish this brat! He will sing at my wedding! Where is he now?” Yunho franticly grab his phone and dialed Junsu’s number.

Yes, it’s true that Junsu will sing a song at Yunho wedding day. On the day he tell his appa about Grace, his appa hug him tightly and and say thank you to Grace for making him a decent man. He afraid that Yunho will be a Casanova forever and starting from that he tells me the reason why he hates music. He lost his mother when both of them had an accident and that is when Yunho lost his memory. He never knows about his mother death. His appa said, she died because of cancer. They both are on the way to Junsu Kindergarten musical. Junsu is 5 Years old at that time and when he got to be a lead singer, his mother is so eager to go before waiting for his appa finish his meeting. His mom drove the car and lost control and BOM! Both of them being admitted in the hospital however, his mother dead. His father blame Junsu musical the reason why his wife dead, that’s why his father hates when Junsu speaks about music. But now, He accepts that his wife died has nothing to do with music. He gives permission for Junsu to continue studying in music field and he more than happy to know that.

Yunho keep on dialing Junsu’s phone. At the third ring, he pick up the phone.

“Hyung! I’m on my way! Haish, why are you keeps on calling me? I’m driving here!” then *clik* Junsu turn off the phone before Yunho manage to speak anything.

After 5 minutes, Junsu arrive and hug Yunho.

“Hyung! Congratulation! I wish I can get married now.” Junsu grins at his brother who turns to smack his head.

“Yah! You’re too young to get married! Get a girlfriend first before dreaming on something” Yunho smirk at him. He know Junsu doesn’t have a girlfriend that why he says like that.

“Hyung~ I have a girlfriend okay! I’ll call her in.” He takes his phone and dialed.

“Yeobo, can enter hyung’s room now?... okay… I love you” Junsu grin at Yunho’s face that now turns into horror seeing his brother cheesiness.

A soft knock being heard and there stood a beautiful girl smiling at Yunho and Junsu, well precisely it’s, Junsu.

The girl walks towards the Jung brother and gives a small bow to Yunho.

“Hyung, this is ChaeRin. Kim ChaeRin. My adorable and beautiful girlfriend” Yunho smile at both of them and he knows his brother is happy right now. Just like him.

“I’m Jung Yunho, Junsu’s brother and your brother in law to be” Yunho said to her and he can saw her cheek blush from embarrassment.

“Yunho, it’s to to go to the altar” One of his friends call him and he is more than nervous. Junsu smile at him and he grab ChaeRin hands and walks out from the room.

Yunho took a last image of him in front of the mirror and smile confidently.

“I’m going to make you mine Grace. My beautiful angel.”

 

***********************************************************

 

“Do you take Joyce Grace to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live” the minister look at Yunho.

“I do”

“Do you take Jung Yunho to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live” she look at Yunho eyes and smile.

“Yes, I do”

“The wedding ring symbolizes unity, a circle unbroken, without beginning or end. And today Jung Yunho and Joyce Grace exchange these rings as confirmation of their vows to join their lives, to work at all times to create a life that is complete and unbroken, and to love each other without end. May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as the symbol of your love” The minister look at Yunho and says,

“Take this ring and place it on finger, and state your pledge to her, repeating after me:

"With this ring I thee wed.
I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you.
"

 Yunho repeat all the minister words with a happy heart. Once they finish the minister look at Grace.


“Take this ring and place it on finger, and state your pledge to him, repeating after me:

"With this ring I thee wed.
I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you.
"

Grace smile widely as she repeated the same words that Yunho said just now. They both feel happy, but Grace is more than happy because she gains love and turns to human. The minister looks at the guess in the wedding hall.

 

“Jung Yunho and Joyce Grace,you have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before God and this community of friends, I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

He leans forward and kiss her slowly as he try to cherish their first kiss after being legally husband and wife.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Jung.” All the guess stands up and give them a happy applause.  They both broke the kiss and smile at each other.

I love you wife

I love you husband

 

 

 

-The End- 

*****************************************************************************************

mail sorry if the ending is like crap! hehehe...

so, they live happily ever after... Do they?? hahahaha...

Thanks for those who read, subscribe and comment on my story...

I do love it sooooo MUCH!!!

you guys can do and read my other stories too.. I would appreciate it .....