Chapter One

Will You Marry Me?

 

Chapter One

 

“Yunho, where are you sweetheart? We are going now. Faster baby!” he heard his mom voice from afar, but his still stand there while sobbing hard. He looks at the beautiful face in front of him. He loves her and he doesn’t want to follow his family to the town. People said town is a dangerous place. He feels scared. He only needs to be here with his love.

“Yunnie, don’t cry. We’ll meet one day. I will find you.” She made a promise. He sniffed and went to hug her.

“Noona, I don’t want to go. I want to be with you.”  His voice became so weak. How could he leave her? She is the first person who wants to be friend with him and she is the first person that he loves.

“Yunnie baby, you should go and start a new life at Seoul. That place is amazing. You’ll find more friends there.” She tried to comfort him. But he’s not buying it.

“Noona, promise me that you will find me later.”

“I promise you.” She made a promise.

“I promise to marry noona when I grow up. You just need to find me.” He looks at her eyes when he says those words. Somehow, the words he says ring a bell in his head. Married?

“Yunho!! Where are you?!! We need to go now!!” again, they heard his mom’s voice.

“Okay noona, I need to go now. I will always remember our promise. Bye noona. I love you.” he went to her and kisses her cheek. She stood there and waves him a good bye. She sees he slowly disappears.

He promises to marry her….

He promises to marry her….

She tried to digest the words slowly. Oh My God! He is her soul mate. She had waited for nearly 500 years just to meet him. The curse will be broken and she will forever free from it. But somehow, she needs to find him after he grown up then she’ll looking for him. She looks at the sky and smile. At last, my life will change forever.

“Yunho, I will find you and I hope you will remember your promise”

 

Will a 10 years old boy remember about the promise he made? Will he be the same? And will the curse be broken?

 

**************************************************************************************************************

17 years later….

 

*knock knock*

 

Silent

 

*knock knock*

 

Silent

 

She brings her ears to the door to hear if his boss is alright. Suddenly her face turns red from embarrassment.

“Aigoo!  No wonder he doesn’t answer me, he being too busy with Haneul. What should I do? Should I knock again of should I just wait for them to finish their business?” She tried to knock again but then she gives up on knocking the door. She went to her sit back and continues doing her job.

After 10 minutes, she heard the door open and she glance over it. She saw, Haneul which is one of his toys. Well, he is known for being the hottest bachelor and a Casanova too.

“Boss, I need you to confirm on something” she interrupt their little make out in front the door.

Yunho push Haneul slightly and motion his secretary in side his office.

“Bye baby, I see you tonight okay.” Haneul give Yunho a wink and slowly walk his out from the company.

“Okay Jessica, what do we have?” he asks her once he landed on his chair.

“Mr. Jung asks me to tell you that he’s taking me to be his secretary for two month. He wants me to tell you this and he wants you to find another secretary to replace me while I’m working with Mr. Jung.” She can saw his face start to tension.

“What? Why? I though he got Yuri as his secretary?”

“Well Boss, Yuri is taking a maternal leave for 2 months. Since I work for this company for 3 years, Mr. Jung asks for my helps. I cannot refuse him since he’s doing good deeds by allowing me working here at first.” She tries very hard to not stutter in front of his boss.

“Okay then, so went would you start to work with my father?” He gives up. Sure, he love Jessica to be his secretary but he knows his father needs her more. Jessica has being an efficient secretary.

“Next week Boss. I already start making advertisement about this job. Tomorrow there will be a job interview and you need to do the interview.”

“No I’m not. You are going to do the interview for me. I want you to choose her and then ask her to come to work next week. I’m off to Venice tonight.”

“Okay Boss.” She nodded her head and asks permission to go.

Once Jessica is out Yunho picks up his phone and dialled.

“Baby, are you ready? I’m going to pick you up and we’re going to Venice.” He grins at the thought of spending time with Haneul. She’s sure one hots chick and she’s good at bed. He grabs his car keys and off to see his lover.

 

************************************************************************************************

After 1 week

 

Yunho POV

 

Once I walk to my office, I saw one girl with pretty legs sits at Jessica’s table. She might be her replacer.

“Are you my new secretary?” I ask her with small grin. Please say yes!

“Yes Boss, my name is Nana and it’s nice to be working with you” I nodded at her statement. Yes! She’s is freaking hot and y!

“Okay, I hope Jessica already tells you about how your works is and I need you to be in my office now.” I give her my sweetest smile. I’m sure I love to come to office now. I look at her pretty leg and I can’t wait for those legs to wrap around my body.

 

************************************************************************************************

mailHow is it? Is it boring? Please do comment~ I'm gonna love you for that! kiss

       Subscribe if you love thi story heart