Chapter 73 - What's real and what's not?

I am forever

 

 

Jessica's POV

I'm just here in my bedroom. I can't even get a glass of water. I don't want to see taeyeon right now. I'm so embarrassed. I hate him.. But, seriously. I'm such a pabo. Why am I having that habit of not wearing even a towel after shower? I'm not living on my own house... Gosh! 

"Aish!!!" I scratched my head. I remember his face when he saw me . That ert! He didn't even cover his eyes or looked away.

"I hate him! He even teased me after! How could he do that to me... I feel so molested." 

I looked at the clock and it's just 11 in the morning. The time sure is slow just like this. I'm hungry. I didn't get a chance to finish my meal this morning, thanks to that byun taeyeon..

I'm on the bed, just laying around. I remember what taeyeon asked me. "Did we do that before?" Hmm. I wonder why we didn't really tried doing it. Tiffany was always spazzing on how she and yuri 'always' do it. That crossed my mind before but I didn't really paid attention to it. Oh god? Am I impotent? No! Is he? That's why he never insisted? Psshhh!! A big NO for him. That ert can't be impotent. 

Yes, we kissed. We cuddled on bed. We hugged. And I there was a time that we almost did it. I wonder why it never really happened.  I sighed then I realize that I suddenly felt hot.

"No no no!!!" I shook my head then I cupped my own face. Woah! My face sure is really hot.

Stop thinking about erted things jessica! You're becoming taeyeon now. You should stop.. I stood up and washed my face to erase this hormonal feeling I have. I heard a car outside so I took a peek. 

" just got real!!! I forgot!!" I hurried myself outside my room to see our visitor.


Taeyeon's POV

Im thinking on how am I gonna erase this feeling I'm having inside. It's not good, I mean it's fine to think of erted things about my girlfriend sometimes right? But... "Aish!!!" I stomped my feet like a kid. 

I took out my phone and searched on Google. They might have an answer to my dirty problem. I typed - 'how not to think of erted things about my girlfriend?' Okay! Seriously, I'm desperate. I smiled to what I saw.
"So, it's not just me. Haha!" As I scanned the results.

-My girlfriend thinks I'm a ert.
-things men do to make women think they're a ert.
-how to be less a erted person.

Okay, so far, the sites are some kinda helping me with the tips. But as I drowned myself in front of my phone, things went reversed again.

-dirty things she wants to do.
-girls likes ert men.
-tips on how to turn her on.

Okay not really helping!!! I found myself fantasizing over jessica again. Not good!!! I planned to watch funny videos, I thought that might help but I got startled when the doorbell suddenly rings.

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

"Bwooya??"

I arched my eyebrows. I don't remember expecting a guest today. I walked to the door and opened it.


"Bro!!!" 

I knew it already. The great Kwon yuri.

"Hi! Bro what's up?" I said but before he can answer, I saw a pretty lady walking behind him.

"Fany fany!!!!" I opened my arms and welcomed him with a tight hug. Okay, that was too much, but I missed this girl for real.

"How are you Mrs. Kwon??" 

"I'm doing fine Tae Tae oppa. And you? I heard what happened. Are you feeling better now?" 

Tiffany's such a sweet lady. I feel jealous that my best friend's already married now and here I am just plain fantasizing about my girl. 

"Uhm? Yeah! I am. Thanks. How's married life though? Are you having a hard time with this Kwon huh? " 

"More like I am the one who's having a hard time." Yuri butted in.

We all just laughed..

"Anyway, are you guys using the gift that I gave you last wedding??" I asked in a very funny way. 

"Yah! You ert!!!" Tiffany squealed. Jessica and her got the same thing in common I guess. 

I noticed yuri's reaction. I bet he's not enjoying the gift. 

"Where's Jessica by the way?" Tiffany snapped. Well, I almost forgot about her.

"I'm here." A cold presence of Jessica Jung just appeared from no where.

"Oh she's there." I mocked her and she gave me really really scary look. Gosh! I need to stop teasing her. I might die in heart attack.

"So? Are guys ready??" Tiffany asked. Wait? Ready for what? I gave the 3 of them a very confused look.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Oh gosh tiff. I'm really sorry. I forgot, but give me half an hour to prepare. Will that be okay?" 

I heard jessica said. Okay, is she even planning to include me? Am I included to that thing that I don't even know what? And to a place that I don't even know where?

"Prepare? Wait! I don't understand. Are we going somewhere?" 

"I'll be back okay." Jessica's last words. She didn't even look at my direction and she's gone.

"Oh? I smell lover's quarrel." Tiffany said. I sighed. 

"Seriously guys? Where are we going?" 

"Just go and ask her bro!" 

I followed what yuri said. I'm going to Jessica's room and talk to her. I saw her packing her things.

"Babe?" 

She stopped for a second then she continued what she's doing. Still not planning to talk or even look at me..

"Are you just gonna leave me here? Alone?" I said very dramatically and sniff, pretending to be crying.


"If you want to come, prepare your things! It's gonna be 3 days and 2 nights. It's a beach resort so make sure to bring appropriate clothes." She said coldly. I smiled and walked near her. I hugged her from behind.

"Yah! Stop!!!" She's trying to get out from me but I hugged her even tighter.

"I'm sorry.... Forgive me now please?" I rested my chin on her shoulder while still hugging her. She didn't say a word. I take that as apology accepted from her but what I didn't know, she's quiet cause she's crying. Man! I hate it. She's crying again. I can't take it...

 I turned her to face me then I cupped her face.

"Sshhh... No more crying now please?" 

I kissed her forehead then I wiped her tears.

"I love you. Let's not be like this anymore. I'm sorry. Okay? I love you. You know that, right?"

She nodded. I can breathe easily now. 

"Let's forget what happen. You know I was just teasing. Hurting you is the very last thing I want to do."

She buried her face on my chest and returned the hug. We stayed like that for a little while. 

"Ehem!!!!! Are you guys still wanna go or what???"

I saw the great Kwon at the door. He looked so pissed. Haha! Jessica broke the hug then she turned to yuri.

"We're coming. Sorry oppa. We're almost done packing anyway." 

Jessica and I were done packing our things. We put all our luggages inside the trunk of yuri's car. The three of them agreed not to let me drive my own car since it's not safe yet for me. That they know. 

We're sitting at the back seat. It's been an hour already since we started our journey. Jessica's sleeping beside me.

"Hey bro? Why you didn't use your new car?" I asked yuri then I saw Tiffany looked at me. Why? I don't know. She probably realized that I'm more handsome than her husband.

"Oh? I don't want to use that on a long drive. Besides it's only for two people. Remember?" 

"Oh yeah you're right." I said then I saw jessica having a hard time on her position leaning on the window. I moved towards her and let her lean on me. I also fell asleep.

3 hours, I woke up and we're still on the road. Yuri's right. We should've left more earlier. It's hard to drive at night. I felt bad for him. 

We stopped to a gas station to fill up his car and jessica needs to do her personal business as well.

"Are guys going on the restroom?" I asked the married couple and they just shook their heads. I accompanied jessica to the restroom and left the two inside the car.


End of Taeyeon's POV 


Inside the car.

"Yuwree ah?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Don't you think it's weird?" 

"What?" 

"Do you really think Tae Tae oppa lost his memories?" 

Yuri looked at Tiffany very seriously.

"That's what I'm thinking too fany ah. I'm just not really really sure. I don't want to accuse him Y'know."

"Right! But he's saying things that just happened recently. You said he forgot everything 5 years ago." 

"Exactly! Like the gift he gave us on our wedding."

"And your car! You just got that car after the wedding yuwreee ah.."

"Oh yeah! I didn't notice that. Gosh! I wonder what's he's planning to do. Don't tell me, he's going to rev---"

Yuri cut his words when he heard the door behind his car opened.

 

 

 


 

[A/N] dundundundun!!!!  Lol!!! Taeyeon's planning something? You think guys? Did he become a bad guy now? Hmm.. I don't know either. Let's see what's gonna be the progress of the story. But whatever he's planning to do, it sure is gonna affect the relationship between him and jessica. Awww! Another drama? Hmmm.. Stay tuned guys... Byeiiii!!!

 

 -updated!

~Kbye! 👊