Chapter 70 - Hiding everything. Will it be good? Or bad?

I am forever

 


A week has passed and there's no sign of progress on Taeyeon's condition.

"Unnie. I got you some clothes and food to eat." Krystal said.

"Just leave them there. You can leave now. Thanks." The older Jung just said to her sister.

"But unnie?!"

Jessica didn't respond. And Krystal felt so much pity towards her sister. She looks like a mess right now. A dark circles under her eyes. Dry skin, messy hair, and you can tell she's unhealthy. You can't barely notice that she's jessica Jung. She looks very different.

"You have to eat unnie. Here!" Krystal prepared a food for her and about to feed her.

"I said you can go now." 

"Unnie please?" Krys insisted.

"I'm not hungry! Just go now!!!!" Jessica yelled at her. She didn't mean to act like that. She's been covered with stress and depression that she can't even think right.

Krystal sighed.

"You think taeyeon oppa will be happy seeing you like that? You blame yourself for what happened to him. You think he'll not blame himself too if he wakes up and something happened to you? Huh?"

Jessica just kept mum

"You're not helping him Y'know? You're making him feel worse. He's awake unnie. He can probably see, hear or even smell you. Don't be stupid unnie!!" the younger Jung said then she walked out of the room. Too much tension that she needs to walked out or else more hurtful words will come out from .

Jessica can't help but just cry with the situation. She knows that Krystal was just worried about her. She's so depressed, she doesn't know what to do. 

"Taengoo ah. *sniff sniff* What should I do?" Jessica cried. She cried until she lose her consciousness and finally fall to sleep.


--------


"S-sooyeon ah?"

"Sica??"

"Babe?? Wake up.."

Jessica's hearing a familiar voice on her head but she wasn't sure if it's just dream or real.

"Baby sooyeon.. Wake up now. I miss you.." 

She heard again, she wasn't really gonna believe it until she felt a familiar touch on her cheeks, she finally opened her eyes.

"Tae...taengoo ah??" She asked in surprised. And what surprised her more was when taeyeon smiled to her and hug her as if nothing happened to them.

"Sica!! I miss you baby." Taeyeon kissed her on the lips.

"What happened babe? Why am I here? And why do I feel like I miss you so much. How long did I sleep?"

"Uh?" Jessica still can't believe what's happening.

"It seems like years have passed. I really missed you." Taeng said then he kissed again jessica on her lips.

"...." Still, the young lady still feeling flabbergasted on the situation.

"Gosh! Don't tell me, he has amnesia?" She thought.

"Babe? Are you okay? Aren't you happy to see me? Why do you look scared?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uh? Huh? No! I'm happy. I'm just uhm? Surprised." Jessica faked a smile.

"But? Wait. Are you? Really awake now?" Jessica touches every part of Taeyeon's face. 

"Are you hurting somewhere? Your head? You feel okay?" Jessica said until tears started to fall on from her eyes again.

"Hey hey! I'm okay. Stop crying baby Sooyeon ah. I don't want to see you like that. I'm okay. See?" He said then he stood up and jump.

"But-"

"Sshh! I'm okay now! I don't feel anything." 

He hugged the latter who's being so emotional. Jessica just hugged back.  Her mind's still on puzzle but she's thankful that Taeyeon's awake and okay now. She couldn't care more about taeyeon. Though she knows that one day taeyeon might remember everything and be mad at her. for now, she has to act like nothing happened for Taeyeon's sake, and more especially for her sake.


------

"He's probably suffering from partial amnesia, where he stopped from the memories of either the most important for him or the memories that he wants to forget." The doctor explained.

"Is there any chance that he'll recover and remember everything?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Of course. It is possible to gain his memories back by telling him one by one or bring him to the places where he used to go. You said he forgot 5 years of his life, right? You can redo all his activities within those years. That can really help." 

Jessica was just listening to the doctor's advice but she doesn't know of she really wants taeyeon to gain back his memories.

"Thanks doc. Thanks so much" Mrs. Kim said then the doctor bids goodbye.

"Jessica dear. Are you okay?"

"Uh? Yeah. I'm going back to see taeyeon." She was about to walk back to Taeyeon's room when mrs. Kim stopped her.

"Dear. I know the situation became worse. But all I care now is Taeyeon's consciousness. I'm glad he's totally awake now. We don't have to do what the doctor said."

"Huh? What do you mean auntie?"

"I can see that he's back to being happy again like 5 years ago. I don't want to see the taeyeon who's being a workaholic and doesn't know how to have fun."

"Auntie..."

"He didn't have a life ever since you two broke up. He focused at work and stuffs. I don't want him to be like that." Mrs. Kim smiled warmly to her.

"And if one day he suddenly gained his memories back. I'm sure he'll still choose to be with you. Let's not worry about this. I know my son."

"Thanks auntie. I really feel so bad for doing this to him. This is all my fault. I should've known from the start." Jessica started crying again.

"It's all okay. C'mon now! Don't cry. Taeyeon will not be happy to see you like that. Please do this for him jessica. You can start and prove that you really love him. A new beginning jessica."


----------


"Bro!!!!!!" Yuri excitedly hugged taeyeon.

"Yah! Yah!!!! Stop with your drama Kwon!"

"Geez! I'm so glad you're okay now. I missed you so much taeng!!" Yuri was about to hug him again but taeyeon stopped him.

"Stop your gayness bro! Anyway! W-why do you look so old? You look 5 years older from the last time I saw you." 

"Taeyeon, remember?" Jessica butted in.

"Huh? What?" Yuri asked confusedly.

"Oh yeah! Haha! I forgot! Geez! Why am I forgetting everything." Taeyeon snapped.

Yuri looked at him then he arched his eyebrows.

"He's having an amnesia yuri. But just partial. A part of his memories were being forgotten. The last 5 years." Jessica explained.

"Bwoo?!!!! Are you guys serious?" 

Jessica just smiled weakly.

"Why bro? Did you do something to me within those 5 years? Huh?" Taeyeon asked jokingly.

Yuri looked at jessica who's looking at him like she's begging him not to spill anything happened that time.

"Uh?  Haha! Nothing bro! I was just surprised! Anyway! What was your last memory taeng?" 

"Uhm? We were at the amusement park. Then we rode on the roller coaster. And then I think I passed out. Am I right babe?" 

"Huh? Yeah.." Jessica answered.

It's really awkward for jessica this situation. She feels so guilty for not telling taeyeon the truth. She can't just pretend that nothing happened when she thinks that everything was her fault. Plus she's afraid to make up some stories when Taeyeon starts to to ask about those 5 years that he forgot.

 

-------

 

Yuri and Jessica were outside talking about the situation.

"So are you really gonna hide everything from him?"

"As much as I want to tell him everything. I can't. It's for his sake."

"What? That's bull! More like it's for your sake!"

Jessica got startled with yuri's response. She didn't expect the latter to react like this.

"He's been through the hard time jessica. You know that. And just so you know, I'm totally against with this stupid plan of yours." Yuri sighed.

"He's vulnerable jessica. You can't just play with his feelings. Once he'll get hurt again, forgive me but I'm gonna tell him everything..." Yuri warned her.

"I'm sorry. I know everything's my fault. I can't blame you for reacting like this. All we care about is Taeyeon's stability. I know he's weak. But give me a chance to prove him myself yuri. I love him. I can't afford to lose him again. I know this chance is so stupid, but I got no choice." Jessica explained herself with a teary eyed.

"Just don't... Don't hurt him... I know he left you before without a word but we all know the reason why. Taeyeon had an issue before. Don't use that to hurt him now or make revenge. Don't hurt him, he always thinks about you before his own self jessica! Always remember that.."

"I won't. Just give this to me yuri. Please.."

 

 

 

 


 

 

[A/N] hello. Sorry for having a long break. I think I'm gonna update this more often now.. Just to make up with all the days that I was gone.. Forgive me please.. Lol.. Tomorrow again... Byeeee

CONGRATS TO OUR DEAR KWON YURI FOR WINNING MOST POPULAR MOVIE ACTRESS!! And ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR YOONA.. 

 

-updated!!

 

~Kbye!! 👊