Chapter 20 - Understanding

I am forever

 

Taeyeon was in the middle if his slumber when his phone ring....

"aish! Who would have called in this hour."

he look at his phone and its yuri..

"yuri? Why on earth would he call me?"

he was so confuse, yet he still answered it.

"yah! Kwon yuri!"

"ahm? Hello?"

taeyeon was a little shocked, that is not yuri's voice.

"hello? Who are you?" Taeyeon asked

"hmm? Sir? The owner if this phone is so drunk and he passed out already, i called you cause you were the last person he called. Maybe you can get him here cause we are about to close."

"huh? You mean yuri? He's drunk? Where is that bar?"

when taeyeon got the location of the bar, he took his jacket at change his pants. He checked yuri's room if he was not really there. For all he knew, yuri was just in his room sleeping but not.

 

AT THE BAR

"excuse me. Im looking for the guy here, he called me earlier because of my friend."

"ooh? I am the one who called you, your friend is here. Follow me."

taeng followed the guy who he thinks a bartender.

"there!" The guy pointed yuri who is lying down the couch.

"tss! This kid!" Taeng said while walking towards to his friend.

he grabbed yuri and help him to stand up. The bartender also help. They carried yuri to taeng's car and buckled him up.

"thanks!" Taeng look at the bartender and handed some bills.

the bartender took it and smiled.

taeyeon started driving back to their villa.

he look at yuri then sighed.

"i wonder what's going on with him."

 

MORNING

 

"good morning baby!"

jessica woke up with a smile when she read taeyeon's text.

"hay!"

she sighed, she really loves taeyeon so much that she can do everything for the latter, even if time and distance against them. She dialed taeyeon's number and face time him.

"hello my baby!" She saw taeng waving to her like an idiot.

"hi my taengoo!" She smiled but she noticed somethings wrong with taeyeon.

"babe? Are you okay? Why does your eyes swollen?" Jessica said while pointing to her eyes.

"oh? Yeahh. I didnt get much sleep tonight babe" taeyeon pouted.

"why? Are you sick?"

"no. I had to get yuri at the bar, he was so drunk"

"what? You went to a bar? I thought you were sleeping but you were just having fun there with lots of girls? How could you kim taeyeon!!!"

jessica burst out and her glare was so scary. Taeyeon got really scared, he didnt do anything wrong but his heart is still pounding abnormally.

"huh? What? I said i had to get him! I didnt go! Babe youre being hysterical."

"are you sure? I have my eyes everywhere kim!! Im telling you!!"

jessica said while glaring at him..

"i am sure! Besides even if i go to the bar, im only yours babe, i am!" 

But before jessica can say anything, her door suddenly open.

"gotcha!" 

She got startled to that, but it was just tiffany, tiffany who knows everything about them,

"yah! You scared me!"

"i know! Haha! Omo taetae oppa! What happened to you?" Tiffany asked when she noticed taeyeon's dark eyes.

"taetae?" Jessica thought, 

"hmm.. I didnt get to sleep, you know YOUR Mr. Kwon was being a pabo." Taeng said emphasizing the your.

"huh?" 

"He dived to a swimming pool full of liquors and he died.. Hahahah!" Taeng said jokingly but he noticed the change of tiffany's face.

"fany-ah? Are you okay?" He asked.

"fany?" Again jessica thought.

"uh? Yeah. Im good, im just hungry, i got to go." Tiffany said then went out of the room.

"she's weird." Taeyeon said to jessica.

"so whats with 'taetae and fany' huh?" Jessica raised her one eyebrow

"omo! I didnt know my baby is so jealous type huh?"

"im asking you kim!"

"i love you!" Taeng said, instead of answering jessica's lame question.

"i hate you!"

"i still love you! Bleh!"

jessica just smiled at her love's dorkiness. She was so thankful that taeyeon came back, specially to her life. But not everything is perfect, not every time youre happy. Thats why she's trying so hard to understand why do they have to be separated again. They both have their own career and life, taeyeon is a successful photographer in states, even his family are there and for her, she's an idol, not just a simple idol, she is also very busy with her schedule.

"Whats wrong baby?" Taeyeon asked when he noticed his love's serious aura.

"hmm nothing. I love you!" She smiled..

"i love you more. Lets meet? Later?" Taeyeon said looking so ert.

"Eeh! Stop that look babe!" Jessica said 

"what?"

"you look like a ert!" She said, then suddenly she remembered the first time she saw taeyeon drinking his coffee at SMent bldg. she smiled.

"Yah! Yah! Im not ert! And why are you smiling? Ah! You are the one whos thinking of erted things!!!" 

"I just remembered something. Haha. Anyway, what time should we meet?"

"after lunch?"

"okay. Hmm. I have to go now babe, we have an early rehearsal.. See you later. I love you."

"i love you too. Be careful okay?"

after they hung up the videocall, taeyeon heard some noise outside his room.

"must have been yuri. He is awake." Taeng walk out of his room to check for his pal.

taeyeon got shocked of what he saw.

"What the heck yuri!"

 

 

--------------------------

[A/N] waddup guys!!! So, i was just wondering, does majority of my readers here a sone? Lol... What a lame question.. Anyway. Thanks!! Appreaciate all the comments guys!!! 

Who has an instagram here? Follow me!!

@julijulsli

thanks!!!!!