Weekends

Flashback

     Five days of school passed and it was weekends. Junhong and Ohyoung always spend their time together on the weekends.

     "Youngie ahh~ let's go watch a movie. it's been a while since we watch movies together" Junhong gave puppy eyes while tugging on Ohyoung's sleeves.

    "Fine, fine. Just stop doing that puppy eyes of yours." Ohyoung replied, pushing Junhong's head slightly.

     They went to watch a move. A horror movie to be exact. Ohyoung was fine, calm while Junhong in the other hand, was a screaming mess. he even screamed when the ghost didn't even appear. He held Ohyoung's hand and their fingers intertwined.

     Ohyoung smiled looking at Junhong that was totally focused on the movie and yet he was also scared. You're like a gangster in school, the talk of the school. Bt you're scared watching a horror movie? Ohyoung talked to herself while staring at her bestfriend.

     Done watching the movies, Junhong pulled Ohyoung to a cafe where they always hangout to get ice cream.

     "So Junhong, what time is your flight tomorrow?" Ohyoung asked, eating her icecream.

     "Seven sharp" Junhong replied short.

     After going to the cafe, Junhong went to Ohyoung's house. He went to her bedroom and the television. Ohyoung came in with drinks.

     Junhong sighed, got up and laid down on Ohyoung's bed. "Youngie~ I'm bored~"

     "You're always bored, dummy~" Ohyoung teased. Junhong pouted and pulled Ohyoung on bed. He hgs Ohyoung tightly and she played with his soft, purple-blue hair.

     "Ohyoung, I can't believe it's tomorrow" he snuggled and burried his face in her neck.

     "I know, I know~" hell I'm gonna miss you.. Ohyoung added to herself.

     Ohyoung suddenly looked at Junhong when she heard silence from him. Not long after that, she heard soft snores from him. Ohyoung stayed in that position and let the warmth of Junhong flow in her body until she fell asleep.

     Ohyoung woke up at five in the evening. She saw that she was covered by a blanket and looked by her side. Junhong wasn't there. She turned her head to her bedside table and saw a note: 

     "Youngie, I have to go home. My mom called and she needed some help at home. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? -Junhong"

     Ohyoung got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. She saw her mom cooking Ohyoung's favourite soup. She back hugged her mom and said, "Junhong's going to America next week."

     "Really? Why?" her mom replied while still stirring her soup.

     "His uncle suddenly fell ill so he had to visit him" Ohyoung answered.

     "For how long?" her mom asked back.

     "A week." Ohyoung sighed and waked towards the living room, threw herself on the couch.

     At night, Junhong called and said, "Ohyoung, tomorrow I'll pick you up, okay? I wanna go for a walk before I go to America"

     "Okay~" she replied. They hung up the phone and Ohyoung went to bed.

      The next morning, Junhong knocked on the door and Ohyoung went downstairs wearing a hair clip, a pink mini dress, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of black high-cuts.

     She opened the door and greeted Junhong. "Mom! I'm going out!" she told her mom.She closed the door and hopped on Junhong's motorbike.

     After a long outing together, it was a bout 6 pm and Junhong left his motorbike at Ohyoung's place and took a taxi to the airport. When they arrived, Junhong took out his luggage that was big enough for a week.

    "Youngie-ahh~ take care of yourself, okay? I'll be back in a week. I already told the teacher so don't worry." Junhong said with a smile spreaded on his face. Ohyoung just noded and hugged Junhong. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "Be a good girl when I'm gone, okay?" he teased and chuckled.

     Ohyoung saw junhong getting far from her until he was out of sight. ~I hope I'll be fine on my own~ she thought.