Happy Birthday!

Flashback

          Junhong plays soccer on the field, like he always do. Ohyoung watched him from the bench and smiled watching her best friend struggle. Junhong noticed her and waved at her while throwing cute smiles.

    I hate that smile he always give. Ohyoung thought to herself, not wanting to admit that Junhong actually looked cute.

*FLASHBACK*

     "Hongie!~" Ohyoung cried when she fell down and cut her knee. Junhong quickly ran to her and patch up her knee. He gave her cute smiles to cheer her up and it did. That's when she "hates" his smiles very much.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

     Junhong was waving his hand infront of Ohyoung's face for awhile. After he snapped his fingers, then Ohyoung came to reality.

     "What are you daydreaming about?" Junhong asked, sitting beside Ohyoung, taking his bottle from his bagpack and drink it up.

     "Nothing" she replied and gave him a warm smile. Junhong got up, puts his bagpack on hs shoulder and pulled Ohyoung's arm. "Where are we going?" she asked in confusion. Junhong just looked back and smiled.

     "Hop on."Junhong said in a monotoned voice.

     "Hongie~ Where are we going?" Ohyoung kept asking while hopping on Junhong's motorbike.

     "You better hold on to me tight" Junhong said and chuckled. Ohyoung hits his back and ignored what Junhonh just said. When he starts his engine, he speed up and made Ohyoung hugged him since he was too fast.

     Ohyoung didn't let go of the hug. Instead, she was drowned by Junhong's sweet scent. That sweet scent that was so familiar to her for 10 years. His sweet scent always drown me. Ohyoung thought to herself.

     Being so drowned by his scent, Ohyoung didn't even realize that they've arrived until Junhong held her hand that was wrapped around his slender waist. "Don't wanna let go?" Junhong teased and that made Ohyoung blushed.

     Junhong brought her up a hill where under a big tree, there were food neatly arranged on a picnic mat.

     "What's this for?" Ohyoung asked.

     "Did you forget your own birthday?" Junhong pointed out and looked at Ohyoung even though Ohyoung wasn't looking back at him. Ohyoung's eyes was starting to get teary and she was touched by Junhong's action. "Happy 17th birthday, idiot." he chuckled and pulled Ohyoung's head and kissed her forehead.

     "I hate you for making me cry, Hongie" Ohyoung muttered and hit Junhong's chest repeatedly.

    Junhong held her wrist and said, "Come on~ birthday girls shouldn't cry~" he ruffled Ohyoun's hair. He took out a cake and lit up the candles but he's the one that blew it when it was suppose to be Ohyoung. She furrowed her brows and pouted. Junhong chuckled and kissed her pouted lips. It didn't surprised her since he's always doing things like that. This boy, he's a seven-year-old and got stuck in a seventeen-year-old teenage boy. Oyoung thought and giggled by herself.

    Junhong ate the pies, cakes, main course and drank coke with his bestfriend. While Ohyoung was eating happily, Junhong suddenly break the silence, "Youngie~ I'm- I'm going to America next week"

     Ohyoung's jaw dropped and even her cake dropped back on her plate. "W-Why?" she stuttered.

    Junhong sighed and took a deep breath before answering, "I gotta visit my uncle that's been ill so sudden. I'l be back in a week." Ohyoung's heart felt as if it stopped. "are you okay with that?" Junhong continued.

    Idiot! Of course I'm not okay! You're leaving me for a week! Ohyoung told herself. "I'll be fine. Besides, you need to visit your ncle too" Ohyoung managed to say.

    At school, Ohyoung always being disturbed by daehyun and Youngjae. they would play with her hair, block her way and even touches her inappropriately. But Junhong was always by her side. Always.

    Like that one day when Youngjae cornered her and obviously Ohyoung was trying to get away but failed. And that's when Junhong came. He saw what happened and walked towards their direction. Everyone there was quiet since they knew Junhong is a badass at school and no one can mess with Ohyoung.

    He held Youngjae by the collar and pushed him hard against the wall. "She's uncomfortable with doing things like that to her, " Junhong warned.

     Youngjae smirked and said, "I don't see her complaining~" and that pulled Junhong's trigger. Junhong slammed Yougjae against the wall, very hard this time and punched his face until blood came ot from his mouth. Youngja faught back and both of them were called to the principal's office.