Who's She?

Tough Love

Sunghee's pov

"Daddy? Who is that lady?" I asked my father as he pulled me further away from her.

"No one." He sternly told me. I didn't question him any further.

 

Sungmin's pov

I can't believe she's here...

I got even more angry thinking about that women. "Appa..." My daughter whimpered. "It's hurts...." I softened up and let go her wrist.

"Sorry baby." I kissed the top of her head. "Come on. Kevin must be waiting for us.

 

Kevin's pov

"Where'd they go?!" I stood at the cash register waiting for manager hyung and Sunghee. "Hyung!" I shouted when he finally showed up. 

"What took you guys so long?" I asked. "Mind your business Kevin." He said as he paid. He seem a little tensed from a while ago.

"Yah!" I whispered to Sunghee. No answer. "Yah~" I whispered. She looked at me. "Wae?" She mouthed. 

"What's wrong with hyung?" I mouthed back. "Come on guys. Let's get back home." Hyung grabbed the groceries and walked to the van.

"I'll tell you later oppa." Sunghee grabbed a bag and followed hyung.

 

At Home

 

Soohyun's pov

"Yah! Can you be quiet?!" I yelled annoyed. "But hyuuuuuuuuung~~" Dongho whined. "You just have to wait til manager hyung comes home." I sternly told him.

"Argh~~~ Arraso!" He abruptly got up and stomped to his room.

"Whoa~ What's that about hyung?" Kiseop walked out of his room.

"Dongho's whining." I rubbed my forehead. "Ah...food." He got the idea.

"We're hoooooooooooomeeeee!~~~" Kevin bursted into the dorm. "Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~" Dongho ran out and grabbed the cookies before running back into his room.  

"Sunghee-yah. Let's talk later." I heard Kevin whisper. "Eo." She nodded. 

"Yah~ Kevin!" I called him over. "Wae?" He sat next to me. "What's that all about?" I pointed at Sunghee, who's putting the groceries up.

"Ah~ Hyung started acting all weird all of the sudden at the store." He told me. "Really?" I asked. "He was all tense and was pretty quiet."

"That's strange..." I saw manager hyung walk into the dorm. "Hey, I'm going home for a little bit. Minsoo will be here for dinner later arraso?" He told us. "Neh!" 

"Sunghee let's talk!" Kevin called her. "Okay!" She walked over to us. Jaeseop then walked in. "Hey guys." He sat next to Sunghee. Ugh these two... I rolled my eyes as he kissed her.

"Sheesh. Can't keep your hands off her can you?" Kevin rolled his eyes. "Sheesh. Can't keep your hands off her can you?" Jaeseop mocked. "Be quiet Kevin." Jaeseop meronged. 

"OKAY." Sunghee stopped the whole conversation. "Anyway~ Let's talk about daddy." She started. "What about him?" Jaeseop asked.

"Come on man! Keep up with the program!" Kevin yelled at him.

"Well no one told me anything yet..." He pouted. "Ugh gross." I threw a pillow at him. "Oppa we just got home. The only person that knows already is Soohyun oppa." Sunghee spoke.

"Ah...right." Kevin awkwardly smiled. 

 

AJ's pov

Aish. Kevin's so mean to me. 

"I was getting cereal and I saw it on the top shelf. I'm not that tall." She pointed out. "Then I went to go get Kevin oppa, but I crashed into this man. I fell." She continued.

"I apologized. The lady yelled at me. Appa came asked why I took so long and saw the lady. He sa-" Soohyun hyung cut her off. "Was she pretty?" He asked. Of course...

"...very." She answered.  "Oh..." He nodded. "He said her name and dragged me away from her." She finished. "So hyung knows her?" Kiseop asked. ...Wait. Kiseop?

"Ahh! When did you get her?!" We all looked at him surprised...well except for Sunghee. "You aren't surprised?" He asked.

"I've lived with you guys long enough that someone is always gonna pop out of nowhere like this." She shrugged.

"She has a point." Hoon spoke. "What the heck man..." Kevin shook his head. "ANYWAY!" Dongho looked bored. "Who is that lady?!" He asked.

"I dunno...." She started. "But her name is Lee Miyoung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                             Hi guys! Thanks for being 

                                                       patient with me! More busy around

                                                     the holidays. I hope you guys enjoyed 

                                                            the chapter! Thank you! <3 :)