Uncle Minsoo

Tough Love

Uncle Minsoo...

Sunghee's pov

I looked up to see my uncle looking at me worried. All I do is worry people don't I? "Jaeseop-ah. Can I talk to her in private?" He asked. "Neh." Jaeseop oppa pecked my forehead before he left.

"Are you okay?" Uncle asked me. "Ye..." I nodded. I noticed that he was staring at my hands. I looked down to my sides and saw that I was tightly grabbing my right side. 

"Oh! Uh..." I awkwardly fixed my hair. "Sunghee-yah..." He slowly went to go grab my shirt to lift up so he could see my side. I stayed quiet and let him do so.

"Yah..." He quietly said. I looked down to my hands ashamed. "H-how?" Uncle Minsoo ran his finger down my scar. "Just a little accident from a couple of years ago..." I muttered, not wanting to look at him. 

"Little? Yah! This scar is about 6 inches!!" He shouted. I didn't respond. "Come on kiddo. Tell me." He sighed. I gave up and told him about what happen in America. Of course he interupted a lot while I was telling him, but after I glared at him from a annoyance, he stopped.

Minsoo's pov

How could these people treat an innocent child like this?

I looked at my neice trying not to cry while telling me about what her foster parent's or monsters did to her. I pulled her into a hug like I did when she was 2. "It's okay baby. You're safe now." I softly said as she slowly started crying.

"Uncle?" She spoke after a long silence. "Hmm?" I answered. "Do you know anything about my mom?" She asked. She's asking about Miyoung noona?! 

"Eo...but why all of the sudden?" I asked nervously. "Eh..just wondering." She played with her fingers. "Oh..." I nodded. "But...I had a dream." She started. Dream? "Well it was more like a flashback I guess." She got up and looked in the mirror.

"It was when I was in second grade. This lady came up to me and asked how I was and where daddy was. I was sad because I didn't know where daddy was because I was technically an orphan then. So...I cried." She tilted her head while looking into the mirror.

"But uncle..." She paused. She looked uncertain in the mirror. "Now that I think about it. She looks similar to the lady at the grocery store." Grocery store? 

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Well I bumped into this couple and the lady looked like the one in the dreams. Daddy saw her too and they obviously looked like they knew each other." She kept on going.

"Hyung saw her too?" I questioned. "Yes. He looked at her with anger too and dragged me away." She finished. "I have a feeling that she's mom..." She slowly realized.

"Uncle Minsoo. Is she, Lee Miyoung, my mother?" She asked me.

"....uh" I looked at her wide-eyed. "Well?" She waited for a response.

"She..." What do I do?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha! Sorry guys. Couldn't help it. Anyway, short chapter yeah sorry guys. BUUUUUT I will be posting a special Valentine's day chapter! 

It's basically what I did on Valentine's day. Sooooooo I hope you guys enjoy reading it when I post it! ^.^