Tell Her

Tough Love

 

Minsoo's pov

"Well... Sh-" I got cut off. "I'm home!" Hyung I love you so much. "Oh! Your dad's home." I got up and greeted hyung.

"Hyung~~~" I pouted. "Gross. Don't do that in front of the kids man." He flicked my forehead. "Tch. So violent." I rubbed my forehead. 

"Daddy~~~" Sunghee hugged hyung. "Hi sweetheart." He kissed the top of her head. "Hey! How come she gets a kiss and I get hurt?!" I pouted. 

"Awww~ Do my little Minsoo want a kiss?" He teased. "Gross!" I backed away from him. "You guys..." Sunghee walked to her room. I should talk to hyung. 

"Hyung?" I looked at him with a serious face. "Yeah? What's wrong?" He got worried seeing how serious I looked. "We need to talk." He nodded.

 

Sungmin's pov

We walked outside of the dorm while the kids were cooking. "What's up?" I asked. "Well...Sunghee..." I perked up at my daughter's name. "What about her? Is she sick? Hurt? OH MY GOD IS SHE PREGNANT?!" I began to panic.

"Hyung calm down! It's not that!" I calmed down a bit. Almost killed Jaeseop there. 

"Then what?" He looked down, hesitating. "Miyoung noona..." He whispered, but was loud enough for me to hear. I stiffened. "What about her?" 

"Sunghee is starting to realize who Miyoung noona is." He sat down on the steps. "Well...I'm not surprised. She's a smart kid." I sat down next to him.

"Tell her." I looked at him shocked. "What?" I asked. "Tell her hyung." He smiled bitterly. "Tell her about her mother." I was surprised hearing this coming from the man who never wanted my daughter to meet that women. 

"I know that I told you that it's a bad idea, but..." He gave a weak smile. "I guess if she does want to meet her mother, then I guess we can't stop her right?" His smile fell.

"Well we can~~" I tried to joke to lighten up the atmosphere. "Shut up hyung~" He chuckled and pushed me. "I guess I gotta tell her right?" I looked at him. 

 

"Hyung...why do you think Miyoung noona is back?" He asked after a long silence. Why is she back? 

"I don't know..." I finally answered. "You don't think she actually came back for Sunghee do you?" His eyes wided. "I hope not Minsoo-yah.

 

I hope not..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Short update. Sorry for the wait :( 

I'll try to update soon! See y'all soon hopefully!