Morning~

Tough Love

Sunghee's pov

"Babe...hey~ wake up!" What is this noise? "BABE!" I heard someone shout.

"Huh? Wh- AH!!" I woke up and fell off the bed. I heard snickering and I looked up. "Hey~" Jaeseop oppa waved at me. I scoffed and threw a pillow at him. "I hate you..."

"Love you too~" He dodged the pillow and kissed me. "Whatever..." I muttered and headed towards the bathroom. He patted my head. "I made breakfast so come~" He blew me a kiss and walked out of my room. 

In the Kitchen

I walked into the kitchen only to see my father sitting there doing paperwork. I took a seat next to him.

"Hey daddy~" I kissed his cheeks. "Hey baby. Can you go wake up the boys for daddy please~?" He took a sip of his coffee. "Arraso~" I got up and headed to Soohyun oppa and Hoonie oppa's room.

"*knock knock* oppa~" I whispered. I walked over to Soohyun oppa first. "Oppa~" I shook him. "Yah shut up!" Hoon oppa shouted and threw a pillow at me.

"Eeek!" I ducked and Jaeseop oppa walked into the room. "What are you doing?" He questioned. "Oh you know. Robbing a bank, the usual." I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'm trying to wake them up~" I whined.

"Okay~ Let oppa help you." He bowed. "Yeah yeah~" I threw the pillow at him. He chuckled and snuck a kiss. I blushed and looked away.

"OPPA! WAKE UP!" I started to hit Hoon oppa with his pillow. "Argh~hgohuh huwayiee" He muffled into his blanket.

"WHAT?~~~ I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU IS SAYING!!!" I shouted. Jaeseop oppa was sitting on Soohyun oppa's back. 

"Is that gonna work?" I giggled while walking towards them. "It usually does...? Maybe it's because I lost some weight..." He pouted. 

I giggled and hugged him. "It's okay~ I'll still love you." He smiled and pecked my lips. 

"Ew~~ Go love each other somewhere else~~" Soohyun oppa pushed Jaeseop oppa off of him. "Ey hyung!" Oppa whined. Let's see...

"Aw~ Oppa~" I cooed. "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you? Aigoo, my poor oppa~~" I kissed him. I heard Soohyun oppa groan. "Oh my gosh. I can't take this anymore~~" He got up and went to the bathroom. 

I walked up to Hoon oppa. "Opp-" Hoon oppa cut me off. "Nope, don't say anything. I'm getting up. Now get out." He got up and went to the kitchen. Okay...?

"Okay, let's go wake up Kevin and Kiseop." He chuckled. "Let's go!" I ran to the next room. 

AJ's pov

She's so cute. I smiled at Sunghee as she bursted into Kevin's room. "OPPA! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" I laughed as she was running around singing to wake them up. 

"La la la la la la~ La la la la la la~ La la la la la la~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 DO IT!" She started to do the dance. "Oh pleaseee~~~" Kiseop whined. "Wake up then~" She smiled. "But I don't want to~~" He cried. "*sigh* Arraso...I guess you don't wanna hang out today." She sadly walked away.

I see what's she's doing. Using the guilt card. You smart cookie.

Kiseop slowly looked up at her as she walked over to me. "Come on oppa. I guess no one wants to play." I saw a little tear come out. I tried to hide my smile since I knew what was coming. "Aw~ Babe, don't cry." I wiped her "tears". 

I saw Kevin move a bit when I told her not to cry. "Plus I think we could have some fun by ourselves." I smiled knowing that these two would have a whole other idea. "Like what?" My princess looked at me innocently. Showtime~~

I gave Sunghee a look so she wouldn't freak out about what I'm gonna do next. She didn't really get it, but I mouth 'Don't worry, just go along with it' to her and she nodded. 

"Oh you know..." I closed the door and started walking towards her. I saw Kevin and Kiseop stiffen. She looked surprised, but she trusted me. "Op-oppa..." She backed up against the wall between Kevin and Kiseop's bed. Perfect.

"I was thinking something like this..." I pecked her lips. "Or this.' I kissed her a little bit longer. She turned red. "Oh..." She smiled and leaned towards me. I leaned down to meet her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

I heard shuffling and a yawn. "WOO! YEAH! I'M AWAKE AND READY TO GO!" Kiseop over-dramatically stretched. I ignored him and tried to get Kevin's attention. I held the back of her head to deepen the kiss.  

"WAH~~~ WOW ALREADY 8 IN THE MORNING?! GOTTA GET UP FOR BREAKFAST!" Kevin hopped off his bed and pulled Sunghee away. "Let's go eat breakfast!"

"Wait, we gotta wake up Eli and Dongho!" I ran to her. Kiseop gave me a 'I'm watching you' look and walked to the living room.

"Yah! WAKE UP!" I sprayed Dongho with water as Sunghee jumped on Eli's bed. I guess we eventually got tired of waking people up, so we had to get this done quick. After like 20 minutes, everyone was finally awake.

Me and Sunghee served the breakfast and we all sat down and ate.

What a morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'M BACK! :D 

Hehe. I'm finally back with a sequel! Yay! 

Finally updated the first chapter! *Claps* ^_^ 

I'm open to any suggestions to this story too, so comment your suggestions!! :) or PM me...whatever works.

Enjoy! <3