THE FIRST MEETING AND THE FIRST IMPRESSION

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

YOUR POV

RRRR~ RRRR~ RRRR~ RRRR~

Ahh... My cellphone was ringing.. You have 5 new unread messages......? Wow 5 new messages...

"Hi Yoonha~

How's life? Hope you're fine. Hahaha.. And anyway are you free tonight?

I was want to ask you for accompany me tonight. I am going to pick up Jessica tonight.

So how's your answer? Tell me if you are free :) 

                                                              - Key -                                              "

First message it was from Key....

"Noona! Annyeong~ 

Noona, tonight we're going to pick up Jessica noona~ Interested to come with?

Tell us if you can^^

                                                              - Lee Taemin & the hyungs-        "

 

"Yoonha! Yoonha! Yoonha!~ SHINee was asking me to accompany them, to pick Jessica up TONIGHT! DAEBAK ! 

Of course I am going, and I asked Jonghyun to pick me up, and he said OK! XD So what's your saying?! Reply~

                                                                                       - Lee Hyorin~ -                                                       "

 

"Yah! Are ya free tonight? Accompany me tonight to pick up Jessica with Hyorin.

SHINee will come too to the airport. Just say yes! Waiting for your reply~

                                                                            - The most handsome guy Kim Jonghyun -                  "

 

Aaahhh...... What should I say....

"Waaaa... It must be really fun, right?

But I am going to a market to buy some groceries tonight with my bro. 

So.... Maybe next time. Hahaha.. Mianhae Key-ssi. Have fun Key!"

 

"Thank's for asking me out tonight~! But....

Mianhaeyo Taeminnie~ Noona kinda busy tonight.

Hahaha convey my apology to the others. Have fun!^^"

 

"Waaa... I'm kinda busy tonight, I'm going to buy some groceries with my oppa..

Mianhaeyo Hyorinaaahhh~ Have fun with Jonghyun and others!^^"

 

"I'm busy. If I'm free I would reject it anyway..

Have fun!"

Haaaahhh.... I was lying on my bed, and replied all the messages. RRRRR~ a new message.

 

"What? I'll pick you no matter what!

                                                - Bling-bling -

"Just forget it Dino head.." I talked to myself. I looked at my alarm clock, it was 6:23. 

"YOONHAAA~"

"Ye?!"

"Are you ready? If you ready, go downstair! We're going~" said Haewon oppa.

"Arrasseoyo~"

So, I went downstair, we locked the door, and we're leaving...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the market~

RRRRRRRRRRRR~ RRRRRRRRRRR~ RRRRRRRRRR~ A call.. My brother and I were looking for some fresh fish at the market. My brother did bargain price. I was picking up the phone.

"YAH Yoonha!" I hold off the phone looked at my phone, and hang the phone to my ear again.

"Yah! You think I'm deaf?! No need to shout OKAY?!"

"Yaaaaahhh! Don't be noisy!" My brother warned me.

"Yaaahhh.... Eoddiya?"

"Wae? I said---"

"I'm right infront of your house right now, I'm with Hyorin here in the car, just go outside!"

"I said not to pick me up. I'm at a market with my brother. I'm not going."

"I'll pick you up right there, don't move! Wait for me."

"Yaaahhh----" He hung uo the phone. "Aiisshhh....jinjja....."

"Wae?" asked my oppa.

"Ani..." 

"Yaaaaahhh ahjussi.... Give me the fish, I'll give you my sister's phone number, How's?"

"Yaaahhh! Oppaaaaaaa~!!!!!!" I hit him.

"Ouch.... Sssshhh.... Ahjusssiiiii jebaaaaallllll~ I'll sing for you if you give me the fish with 8.000 ₩, okay? Ahjuuuussssiiii~"

"Ahjussi.. Please help us this time, okay?"

"Aaaaahhh... Arrasseo-arrasseo. I'll give the fish..." said the fishy ahjussi -_-"

"What? Just like that?"

"Wae....?" I grabbed the plastic bag. "Kamsahabnida ahjussi^^"

"Why didn't you do that earlier so I shouldn't say any stupid words like that....?" He lifted his shoulders and widened his hands.

"Molla..."

"Ayyyy.... What have we bought? Chicken, pork, fish... some eggs, vegetables mm... We haven't buy fruits. Watermelon Will be good."

"Arraseo..."

"Kajja.....!" Someone's holding my hand suddenly, and pulled me.

"Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Let go! I'm serious! Jonghyun! It hurts!" My oppa was like Ò,Ó" He even didn't run chasing after me.

"Get in the car!"

"Yaaaaahhhh!"

"Yoonhaaaaaa~"

"Hyorin-ssi....... YAH KIM JONGHYUN YOU JINJJA----!!!!!!!!!"

"Gwaenchana Yoonha-ssi, I've called your oppa, he said okay. He's fine."

"But-but-but....."

"Just shut up!" I pouted. THIS GUY REALLY SHOULD DIE AFTER THIS WTF KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!

"Oppa~ Gwaenchana? I'm okay.

My friend was kidnapping me, we're going to pick my friend on the airport.

Don't worry. I'll just fine :)"

I texted my brother, telling him I was okay.

"Oh... Arraseoyo~ Hyorin has told me everything. 

Gwaenchana. I won't worried. Well, take care of yourself, girl ;)"

He replied me.

"Arraseoyo~ Don't forget to have dinner! Annyeong.." I replied back his message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later~

At Incheon International airport~

"Terminal 2A gate 3, is it right?" asked Jonghyun on the phone with Key. "Okay-okay arrasseo.." He hung up the phone.

"We're here. Let's go find them." asked Jonghyun.

"C'mon Yoonha~!" I pouted. 

After searching for 10 minutes. We found them.

"Noonaaaaaaa~!!!!!" Taemin ran to me, and hugged me. 

"Taeminnieeeeyaaaahhhh..... Hahaha.."

"You.. You said you were not coming to me... Waeee?"

"That freaking MONSTER was kidnapping me! He dragged me here. I was shopping at the market with my oppa, suddenly this Monster! came and so on.... Isshhhh really-really annoying....!"

"Hahahahaha... Good job hyung!" He was giving a thumb up for Jonghyun.

"Yoonha~"

"Key-ssi..."

"Gomawoyo~"

"Eung......?"

"For coming tonight here with us :) " He smiled like an angel!!!!!

"Oh... Ye Key-sii.. Hahaha..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEY'S POV

RRRRRRRRRRR~ RRRRRRRRRR~ RRRRRRRRRR~ I had a call.

"Yeoboseyo? Jessica? Wattda? Imigration? Arraseo-arraseo.. Hahaha... Oraenmaniyeyo for hearing your sound.. Hahaha.. We're waiting here. Ye, all of my friends are coming. They really want to see you. Hahaha.. OKay arraseoyo~" I hung up.

"It was from Jessica, she has arrived here safety. She's in the imigration desk, over there. Just wait for a minute. Hahaha.."

Oraenmaniyeyo.... Jessica Lee.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

You were wearing this clothes : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NBwyQMyve9o/TnNgWc9QqZI/AAAAAAAAAHw/Ge0-m52Y6nM/s1600/im2.jpg

Waaahhh that girl must be very rich and pretty like Jonghyun's said. 

"WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! WATTDAAAA WATTDAAAA!!!! NOOONAAAAAA~!!!!!" Shouted Taemin, he shocked all of us..

"TAEMINNNIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!! Oraenamaniyeyo~ How's life?" asked the girl to him.

All of us came over to them..

"Jessica...."

"KEEEEYYYY!!!!!" gyutt~ She hugged Key.

"Remember us?" said Onew to her.

"OF COURSE I AM!!!!..............Oh? Jonghyunaaaahh?"

"Hey...... Oraenmaniyeyo."

"Don't you miss me?"

"Not really...."

"Aaaayyyy.... Oh so who----- Oh! Unnie, you must be Jonghyun's girlfriend right?!" said her to Hyorin.

"No, she is not! She's just my friend.."

"How about this cute unnie? Unnie, are you Jonghyun's girlfriend??"

"Naaaahhhh......."

"She's my friend too. Jessica, Yoonha, Yoonha, Jessica. Jessica, Hyorin, Hyorin Jessica."

"WAAAAAA~! all of you have great names. Hahahaha~ I'm Jessica, Key's childhood friend. Really nice to see you^^" She's smilling at us. She's jinjja-jinjja cute.....

Jessica looks : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HF35W2X6HD8/TnNoKc58CYI/AAAAAAAAAH4/QZoSHCTiHzQ/s1600/3564_P_1305010045393.jpg

"Frieeeeennndddss~ Thank's for coming, and pick me up! How about a dinner together? I'll treat all of you~ How's?" said Jessica. She is about 8 months younger than me.

"I'm in!" said Onew.

"Me too." said Minho.

"I'm absolutely in!!!" shouted Taemin.

"Hahaha.. It's a good idea." said Key.

"Yeaaahhhh..... whatever....." said Jonghyun. "You two..must join the dinner!"

"Arraseoyo Jonghyunaaah~" said Hyorin.

"Yoonha unnie will join us, right? Hahaha.. Jebaaaaaalll~" said Jessica.

"Hahaha.. I joined because of you okay?"

"Assa!!!!! Kajjaaaaaa~!" shouted Jessica.

So, we have dinner together, we're chatting, laughing together. I thought Jessica is a good girl...... Very-very a cheerful girl............................................

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THAAAAAAANNNNKKKKSSSS FOOORRR READING EVERYONE.. XD HEHEHE.. NEXT CHAPTER, LET'S THE DRAMA BEGIIINNNNN~ T_T BTW HOW'S JESSICA DO YOU THINK? :D