WILL YOU SHARE IT WITH ME?

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

Outside my house~

I was walking while I checked my phone. Is there any messages or any email, or other notification? Yupp, there's none..  So, i put my cellphone in my short pocket, and walked away. I sang along while I'm walking. It's Big Bang's - Last if you wanna know.

So, if I want to go to the market, I'll pass the basketball court. So I had a peek, and no one there at the the court. I smiled, and continued my walk. I can freely play there I thought. 10 minutes later I've arrived at the market, I bought 2 hot lipton lemon teas, 3 almond crush pocky mini and 1 yangpa ring for my snacks. It's kinda troublesome carrying the puchased and my basket ball. As I comeback to the court..........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the court~

I turned toward the court, and.......i heard someone's playing there. Uhhh... Not again... I guessed it's Jonghyun. I went in, and yes it's him, the freaking annoying dino head was palying at the court. Is it habit? That he always plays basketball at night? 

"Oh?! Yaaahhh.... Choi Yoonhaaaaaa~ You came." What do you mean I came? ==" "-----We meet again,eh?"

"Yeah, we meet again........" I sighed. AAAAARRGGHHH ! I wish I never meet him agaaaiiiinnn ! He dropped his ball, and the ball was coming at me.

While he's standing facing the rink, his face turned around at me, and smiled. A weird smile, i guessed. He finally spoke up. 

"What brings you here?"

"It's not your bussiness." I sat at the bench, and was reaching into my shopping. He's coming at me, and sat next to me, and was like ==a What do you want, eh?

"Yoonha..."

"................"

"......Yaahhh....."

"..............."

"Wanna play some games?" I opened the lemon tea, and drank it, and was acting like doesn't notice him. "Eh, I want some too.."

"Go buy for yourself isshhh..."

"Just give me some, I didn't bring any money. You still have a can left here." As he checked at my shopping, was hoping find something interesting. I sipped my drink again. He's looking at me. I looked back. He's still looking at me. I sipped my drink again.

"Fine.....' I sighed. "----I will give you the rest of the drink for you." He did nothing. "You sick? Gwaenchana?" He nodded, and still looking at me. I continued my words. "After I leave the drink, I'll leav----" before I can't finish my words.

"Andwaeeee~" 

"Eh?"

"You can't just leave me here alone..."

"Yaaahhh... Are you losing your mind, eh? Something different comes out from you."

"Different? What different? Me?"

"Yes, you..." I continued drank my tea.

"..........................I don't know....."

"Me either..." I turned my head toward him.

"Ummm... Let's spend the snacks here with me..!" asked him. I looked at the shopping bag, and turned my eyes at him, and turned my head facing to the court.

"............you know.....you look a bit nervous now... What's up with you, eh? Does something go wrong lately?"

"Eh? Nervous? What do you mean I'm nervous? I'm not nervous." I grabbed the other can of the lemon tea, and handded it to him as my eyes directed to the court.

"I'm not asking for a can. I just nee----"

"Take it."

"...................... I guess i can't resist........" He took it. "Thank's............"

".......Do you often play here at night?"

"Yeah. Why? It's like a habit for me." I nodded.

"It was also my habit play here with Jun at night, share some good stories, share the snacks we bought. But, it's an old story... We will never talk about it anymore. We just let it go as the time passed by. I have many male friends when I was a kid. One of them is my first love.. Hahaha.. He's name is Kevin, he's from Canada. He movedout, when I was moving out too. If you ask Jun, he'll tell you everything about him."

"....................."

"So how's your story? When you were a kid."

"Mine? It's a lame story. Before I moved here, I lived at Muan.. My dad has all the village, he's the owner. He has the kukuma field, where the greatest sweet potatoes grows, the lotus blooms, and the nakji births... Hahaha, I used to play with Nana, the ahjumma's daughter lives near my house. We were looking for the nakji, stole my father's kukuma, and many more.. we play with the other children, my neighbor's children. Untill my father looking for another experience, he wants to find another great job at the city, here at the Seoul, and now... He's working overseas.. We never waits for him to come home, until my mom left my house. She's in Busan now.. With her sister. I decided to live here alone, i want some freedom, so I live alone now."

"It's hard isn't it?"

"Yeah.... It is.... So how's your parents?"

"They also live overseas, far away from here..... In Paris. I live here with my oppa, it's quite good. My brother sometimes does a part-time job, it's just for fun, he said, and looking for friends. We never question the matter of money. We receive it monthly. We never lacked..."

"Yeaaahhh.... Me neither..... Do you miss your parents?"

"Once...... You?"

"Once........ At the first time when they left me here...."

"I know hard is it..... I felt the same way..."

"What would you do if they're coming back?"

"Never try to think about it..... Haha..." I played with the lemon tea can.

"I would...... i dunno, i also do not know......"

"You will never know..."

"We will..... never know....."

I grabbed my pocky, and shared it with him...... I never know we had such a log conversation there.. We feel the same way.... As the kid abandoned by  their parents..... It was such a long and a hard night..... We spent the night together at the bench, talked, giggled, laughed, and went home together, we just made up.. Hahaha.. We will never know what will happen tomorrow...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING IT UNTILL THIS CHAPTER !!! AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBE!!!! XD