THE APOLOGIZE

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At the caetaria~

I was sitting at my table at the corner of the cafetaria, and laying my face on the table, while i pouted.

"Ahhyyuuuu.... I miss him already. YAH YANG YOSEOB HURRY COMEBACK SCHOOL, OKAY?!" I shouted to myself.

"Yah, if you don't eat your lunch, just give me the frozen yoghurt!" Without any reaction I said.

"Take it by yourself isshhh..."

"YAH!"

"OW WHAT?!" I turned my head and Jonghyun was sitting infront of me. "OW WHAT?! If you want it all, just take it! Take t as you want! Eh, what are you doing here? Wanna dead eh?"

"You... I wanna eat my lunch here."

"Arraseoyo.. I'll move."

"Eittt..." He grabbed my hand. "You stay with me here. Sit pleeaassee~"

"Why should i sit here with you? Shiro~"

"Sit you liitle elephant!"

"Let go you big dinohead!"

"Aiiisssshhh... Okay, I'm begging you to please sit down, accompany me eating my lunch. With all my heart I want you to sit down, pleeeaasee?"

"Ow shut up!" I sat. "Why?"

"Nothing.. I just wanna see you. You.. Are you okay?"

"What do you mean okay, huh? After what did you do to me last time. Do you think I'm okay? I'm cool? I'm happy? Do you think i can laugh while i suffered with all this bruises? You better didn't ask.. You, if you don't have anything important to say, i'll just leave then."

"Eh, wait.. I have something to say."

"Say it quickly.."

"I.... I am sorry."

"For what?"

"For all things i did to you last time."

"What? Are you losing your mind?" I tapped at his head.

"Aiisssshhh.. I'm serious ms. elephant."

"Aigooo~ i won't forgive you then."

"Isshhh.. Why so stingy, eh?"

"Hahaha.. You, even if you don't ask me to forgive i already did."

"But you also the one who should apologize to me.."

"What? I've paid for it. See? See? Here? There? and-----" I pointed at all my bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN'S POV

I smiled. She seems so fine. There's nothing to worry about anymore. 

"I heard you shouted something about your friend. Yang Yoseob eh?"

"Oh.. You heard it? Umm.. It's just.. Kinda miss him.. Hahaha.. All alone."

"Oh.. When you didn't go to school last week didn't you miss someone?"

"Who? Oh... I know.. You want me to say that I miss you eh? Hahaha! You wish."

"I didn't say that!"

"But I know your feeling Kim Jonghyun. Kekeke~" Well, I'm just asking anyway, if you missed me i don't mind it.

"Issshhh.."

"When I didn't go to school last week, I missed Yoseob and Key much.." WHAT KEY?! WHAT THE HELL YEAH?

"Key?!" I almost spit out my sandwich.

"Yes Key. But don't you tell him okay?"

"I'll tell him."

"It will hurt your heart dino.."

"Yah..Don't just randomly speaking like that isshhh..!"

"I know you're jealous."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"I'll tell Key that you have a crush on him."

"Oh right..... Whatever. I. Don't. Care.."

"Well, I. Care."

"Oh shut up!"

"You wish! I'm leaving then......."

"Right! You better leave, no you better gone, dissapear to nowhere!" She shouted while I was walking away finishing my sandwich.

Key...... She missed him........ Key................ Is there any relationship between Yoonha and Key....? Better not to think about it. Why? Am I jealous? Psssss.. No way! But................................ Is Yoonha really has a crush on Key?! I ! DON'T ! CARE ! AND I DON'T WANNA KNOW !

......................................................................

......................................................................

......................................................................

I..... CARE....................... AND........... I............. WANT TO KNOW ! 

I was walking away leaving the cafetaria...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

What's wrong with this guy? Something different here... I don't understand him... He just changes all the time..

When I meet him at the school, he acts like he is strong, mean and naughty. When I meet him at the field, he acts like he is needing someone, all alone, acts strong, but he doesn't and humble 'cause he wants to play with me and Jun and the team, he was so nice there, and when i meet him at night at the field, he was just trying to be nice to me, care... or something like that...

Why should I think about him....... Useless............ Wasting my time.......

so.. the time has just passed by, I went home. Did my homework, ate my snack, took a bath, watched some variety shows and news..

Till it's about 10 p.m. i sneaked out from my house, to play some game in the field, and buy some midnight snack at the 24hours supermarket, near here...........

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK'S FOR READING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE T____T I'M KINDA BUSY AT SCHOOL REALLY REALLY SORRY.. Mianhaeyo~ (_ _)" *bows*