SKIPPING SCHOOL

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At home~

Ow yeahh.... I fainted yesterday... Yoseob carried me away to home, and of course my brother was shocked, so he gave me the first aid, and i was becoming a mummy yesterday.. But that's okay^^

So, I woke up at 8 a.m and took a bath, tidied up my bed, went down stairs, finished my breakfast, and watched TV all day long.. I was bored... My brother doesn't let me go to school, and for your information, neither do I ..

Look at me.. All of my body were swollen and bleeding.. Aissshhh... That freaking jerk seriously, went too far to me.. But, I'm trying to forget about it.. Yeah. I should forget it.  And my caring brother watches me every time, he doesn't want something bad happen again to me. Well, I also would not go any where and do stupid things, big bro.

I will skip my school for a full week! Feels like I'm in paradise now... HAAAAHHH~ Very nice~ and i will come back to School next Monday. I'll spent my day at home do nothing, and sleep.. 

"Yoonha!"

"Ng.....? Wae...?"

"Don't just sit there, and watch TV, go water the plants out there!"

"I don't want to! Why do not just you water the plants. I'm kinda busy here.."

"Aisshhh... Go on. C'mon! Go! Go!"

"You... Really..." I pouted.

So, I stood up from my couch turn off the TV, and walked to my garden..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the garden~

I grabbed the rubber tube, turn on the faucet, and starting to water the plants.

And............... someone just came out from HIS house. Yes... He's Jonghyun..

I looked at him, and he LOOKED AT ME. What another fortuity. 

Okay. I'm done. I walked to my door, and......

"You......!" Yupp he's calling me from behind. I stopped. Then, walk back. I just ignored him..

I went to my house, took a peak from the window, and saw him still not moving, and.... oh, he's turning left, i guess he wanted to play basketball at the court. Ow, I want it too... So bad! BUT because of him! That stupid jerk, over there, who's walking foward to the court.. I can't play basketball for awhile. Aissshhh..

"Yah Yoonha! Are you done?"

"Not yet.."

"So finish it quickly!"

"Okay, okay. I finish it!"

I went back to the garden. Finish my bussiness there. Went back to my house. Went upstairs, took a bath, got change, and cheked my cellphone, no messages, and no missedcalls. Seems like eveyone doesn't miss me == I sighed... So, i laid on my bed, listened to some songs, then my brother called me for dinner. I went downstairs, headed to the kitchen.

"So, what we eat tonight?" I grabbed some milk from the fridge and poured it into two glasses.

"Steak." He's serving the food.

"FA~BULOUSSS." He gave me a what-happen-to-you face.

"Why?"

"Nothing. Just sit down, and finish your food there."

"Arasseo big brother!" So, I sat down and finishing my dinner. It's delicious.

It was 07.30 p.m. I watched TV, as i was waiting for my brother to sleep. At 09.45 he's sleeping in his room. 

I sneak out from my house, bring my keys and my ball, and ran to the basketball court. HEHEHEHE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the court~

I played by myself there.. Damn It's cold! I tought it would be raining soon. Did not care anyway. I just keep playin' with myself.

I thought a lot of thoughts there.

".. skip school...."

"....how's Yoseob, what he was doing at school....?" i talked to my self, as i dribbling and shooting it to the rink.

"....steak for dinner....?"

"..... no homework...."

"...what will happen when I go to school next Monday.....?"

"You'll come back to school next Monday?" Someone spoke to me, but i still didn't notice, i just keep dribbling my ball.

".....well, yeah i will... eh?!" I turned around it was................................