AMUSEMENT PARK WITH SHINEE

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At myroom~

So, it was 8:25. I was lying on my bed, and got dressed.

 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3nRAHkpQsAE/TnPm0nRC0PI/AAAAAAAAAH8/KkaEcwSn_ME/s1600/9039_P_1315447549568.jpg I'm ready to go.

"Haaaahhh.... Hyorin will go with Jonghyun today, Key will go with Jessica..... Hahahaha.. Good for them." FYI I was still mad at Jonghyun for kidnapping me 2 days ago.... I haven't talked to him about almost three days. I was talking to myself and checked my cellphone. RRRRRRRR~ RRRRRRRR~ RRRRRRRR~ 

"Yoonha~! We're here outside your house! Palli!" said Yoseob on the phone.

"Oh Yoseob.. Wattda? Oh okay. Arraseo-arraseo~" I went downstair.

"Becareful girl." said my brother.

"Arraseoyo~ annyeong!"

"Have fun :D!"

I went outside, I saw a big car, and Yoseob was standing infront of the car.

"Yoonha~!"

"Hi~! Hahaha.. Where's the others?" Suddenly the car's window opened and there were Minho, Taemin and Onew were waving at me.

"C'mon!" said Yoseob. I got in the car.

"Nooonaaaa annyeong~" said Taemin.

"Hi Yoonha~" said Onew.

"Hey...." said Minho.

"Hahaha.. annyeong~"

"Sorry for picking up late.. This is all because of Taemin, really slow for picking his clothes." Yoseob looked at Taemin.

"Waaaaaeeeee?" said Taemin.

"Hahahaha... Kajja...!" I said.

45 minutes later~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At LOTTE WORLD Amusement Park~

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~ COOL-COOL~!" said Taemin amazed.

"Nice place..." I looked around. We're gathered near the entrance.

"YAAAAAAHH!" Someone's shouting. I know that sound -_-" I sighed. Here the was coming.

"Yah! Jonghyunaaaahh~" said Onew. I saw Jonghyun and Hyorin was holding hands, and Key was waving his right hand and hold hands with Jessica, Jessica was waving at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie :D~!" said Jessica to me.

"Hi~ Jessica. Hahaha.."

"Hyeong~ I wanna ride French Revolution Roller Coaster!! It's in the Lotte World Adventure~ Jebaaaallll..." Taemin's using his puppy eyes.

"Me toooooo!" said Yoseob.

"Kajja~!" shouted Onew.

"We'll play in the Adventure Island, while you?" said Minho.

"I'm going with you." I said.

"Me too!" shouted Jonghyun.

"Meeee tooooooo~!!" said Yoonha.

"I guess it will be more fun, if we're stick together. Hahaha.."

"I'm scared oppa~" said Jessica.

"You'll be fine." said Key.

"Kajja!!!!!" shouted Jonghyun. So we're going to the Adventure Island. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the queue riding The French Revolution  Roller Coaster.

"WAAAAA there will be a bit of water! It must be very cool!" shouted Taemin.

"Yaah hyeong~ You really wanna ride this?" He's asking Onew.

"Of course I am! Don't you ever think I'm old. Your mother is older than me, remember that!"

"Hahaha.. Oppa you're so funny." Jessica laughed.

20 minutes later we've ridden the roller coaster.

"WAAAAHHH jinjja-jinjja cool! Jessica noona was like....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!" said Taemin as he playing around with Jessica.

"Hahaha... Next destination, who wants to-----"

"I wanna go to the Folk Museum." said Minho.

"Alright! Kajja.. It was in the 3rd floor." said Onew.

So we went to the 3rd floor, and walked around about 30 minutes in the museum it was really a great-great place.

"I'm bored..." said Taemin. 

"So what should we go now?" asked Key.

"I want something challenging! Like---"

"Gyro Drop!!!!!" said Yoseob.

"Right hyeong! But it's to far from here.. It's in the Magical Island."

"We can use the train." I said as I was pointing at the queue.

"Good idea, Yoonha." said Yoseob.

"Kajjaaaaa~!!!"

So we're going to the Magical Island used the train, we played Giant Loop, Gyro Drop, Gyro swing, Atlantis Adventure Roller Coaster, Waikiki Wave, and Geneva Cruise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the south gate from the Magical Island to the Adventure Land~

"I wanna go skating! How's?" said Jessica.

"Cool.." said Yoseob. I nodded.

"I can skate." said Onew.

"I like that!" said Taemin.

"I'm in." said Key.

"Kajja~" said Jonghyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Lotte World Ice Rink~

"Oppa I can't skate~" said Hyorin to Jonghyun.

"Here. I'll teach you." Jonghyun was holding Hyorin's hands, and began to skate together.

"Yoonha~ Said something to the camera." said Yoseob. FYI, as long as we played in The Lotte World Onew and Yoseob charge to take a video they brought camera we also took some pictures. 

"Ummm.. Babo. Hahaha.." I was laughing at the camera. I took the camera from Yoseob's hands.

"Here. You said something too."

"Annyeong~ Hahaha.. Yoonha, are you happy today?"

"Me...? Yeah of course I'm happy."

"Hahaha.. Glad to hear that."

"Are you?" I was still recording the video.

"Mmmm... I'm very-very happy." I looked around with the camera, recorded all around. I saw Jessica and Key were holding hands and skate together, Jonghyun taught Hyorin how to skate. Minho taught Taemin and Onew how to skate, they fell like thousand timeson that time.

"Hahaha.. Look at Taemin and Onew." I said.

"They're look babo there." said Yoseob.

"Wanna skate with me?" asked Yoseob.

"Sure why not.. Without holding hands."

"Arraseoyo. Without holding hands." So we skate around. Minho was taking the video, while we were skating.

35 minutes later we pulled up at the edge of the ice rink.

"Oppaaaa~ I wanna go to the Magical Island again. I wanna see the Kiddie Land, jebaaaaaaalllll~" said Jessica to Key.

"Arraseo-arraseo... You guys wanna stay here or what?"

"I'm going with noona~" said Taemin.

"I'm going with Taemin." said Minho.

"Just, go bak again, okay? Since it's Jessica's wish.. Kajja~" said Onew.

So we're going back to The Magical Island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Magical Island infront of the Kiddie Land~

"I wanna go inside with Jessica." said Key.

"I'm going tooooo hyeooonngg~!" said Taemin.

"I wanna buy some snacks around here." said Minho.

"I'm going with Minho." said Yoseob.

"Unnie~ Wanna come with us?" asked Jessica to me.

"Mmm.. I guess I wanna see around here. I'll meet you here later." I said.

"I'm going with Key. We'll meet again here, okay?" said Onew.

"Hyorin unnieeee~ C'mon... Accompany me pleeeaassseeee~" Beg Jessica to Hyorin.

"Hahahaha.. Arraseoyo. Kajja~" said Hyorin.

"Yey!"

"See you later." said Minho. Yoseob waved his hands to me.

"Byeee~" I said. I took three steps foward.

"Eoddika?" said Jonghyun.

"Isn't your business."

"I'm with you."

"Just get in the store.. I wanna walk alone."

"Yoonha, eoddika?" He asked me again.

"Fine. I'm going to The Haunted House, you happy?!" Ooops! I was bragging there, suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Kajja!" He seemed so EXTREMELY HAPPY knowing I wanna go to the Haunted House. I'm a dead meat. ! Why should I said The Haunted Hous? Maaannn........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infront of The Haunted House~ http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xabjTce-aXQ/S8FJ6pSixwI/AAAAAAAAAV4/dgoKMs8RPNQ/P4081673.jpg

"Yeaaahh.... We're here." said Jonghyun. HE WAS TOTALLY HAPPY THERE! EXTREMELY EXCITED!

"Yeaah... Mmm.. I changed my mind, Dino. How about----"

"Don't say that you're scared." He smirked.

"I didn't say that."

"Geurom... Kajja!" He dragged me to the Ghost House. I was like TT_TT I'm dead. FYI, It was at night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside The Haunted House~

"BRAAAAAKKKK!!!!" Suddenly a table next to me broke by itself.

"Yeeeaahhh... Very scary.... Woooo~ I'm scared. Oppa-oppa I'm scared~ Protect me~ and then I pretend to grabbed your hand, and you'll said don't be scared, oppa is here to protect you.. Pssssss! That's what you're looking for right? Ayyy...... It's so not me." I said.

"I didn't say that." said Jonghyun.

"Pssss... I know how you feel.."

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Suddenly an oldwoman appeared with a long white dress, and long grey hair frighten us.

Jonghyun was jumping backwards. I was like =,=" what-are-you-doing at the ghost. I'm so not scare. FYI It's totally dark in there. If the ghost comes out the light was shinning at the ghost. So we'll just scream like hell.

"See. Who is the coward?" I said.

"I was shocked okay. She suddenly appeared while we're talking."

"Bull."

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked me.

"What do you think?" Suddenly a mummy walked accross infront of us. I was laughing.

"How could you not scared at all?" He asked me.

"Mmm.. 'cause I know I'm not alone here." answered me. He nodded.

"You still mad at me.."

"Yeah until now."

"Well, it's hard to say sorry for me to you."

"It's so not your style. Apologize to others." Suddenly a hand grabbed my leg. "YAAAAH! LET GO YOU JERK!" I shouted and stomped at the hand. It's a fake hand.

"You shocked.. Hahaha.." He gigled.

"No, I'm not. I'm---" Suddenly some books fly over at us. Plates, spoons, even knives flew over to us. Suddenly some-thing grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand hardly. Praanngg~ Something dropped, It was dark I can't see anything.

"Hahaha.. Gwaenchan-----AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Suddenly a mummy apeared infront of Jonghyun from above his head. He hit the mummy.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I was laughing like hell.

"! What was that?!" Suddenly a shining door was opened infront of us. We got out of the house.

"Aaayyy..............It was shocking."

"Hahaha! You should look at your face. Eh?" I looked at my hand. Where's the bracelet? The bracelet that Key has given to me. Don't say-----?

"Wae?"

"The bracelet. Disappeared. Don't say it fell in the Ghost House while I was pulling my hand."

"I didn't say that."

"Oh no....."

"I'll find it for you." He was about to taking a step. I grabbed his hand.

"Neo michyeosso?!"

"Owww waaaeee? I'm doing this, okay? So that you can forgive me."

"It's not your fault. I was who wore away the bracelet. I'm going."

"Yaaaah!" Suddenly a man ran toward us.

"Excuse me ma'am. Is this yours? You left this inside the house."

"The bracelet!" shouted Jonghyun.

"Yes. It's mine. Kamsahabnida sir." I bowed to the man.

"What a fortune pig tail!"

"Hahaha.. This is really a lucky charm." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN'S POV

She seems really like the bracelet. I would've never imagine. If it really dissapear. Key is with Jessica now, does her heart hurt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

"Waeeyoo?" I asked him.

"Ani... Hahaha.."

"Let's go find some cotton candy!"

"Hahaha.... Okay...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cotton candy stand~

"Ahjussi.. 2 cotton candies please~"

"Okay." 1 minutes later. "Here you go!"

"Here's the pay. Gomawo~" I turned around. "Here."

"Thank's."

RRRRRRR~ RRRRRRR~ RRRRRRR~ I got a call.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh Yoseobiee.. Oh arraseo-arraseo. Ne~" I hung up th phone. "Kajja~"

"Eoddika?"

"The Kiddie Land. They're waiting for us."

So, we met the others, spent the night watched the spectacular Cosmos Circus laser show at 9:30 p.m. Then, we were having dinner together, and went home. What a tiring day~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERE SOME PHOTOS OF LOTTE WORLD : http://contents.visitseoul.net/file_save/art_img/2010/12/06/20101206105538_D.jpg http://soldmyseoul.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lotte20world2.jpg http://www.garygoddard.com/gbim/1479.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MqA9VN6xpsg/SxSvqHMU2dI/AAAAAAAAAB0/bJ81HthpxyU/s1600/9bj76104_1.jpg http://cache.virtualtourist.com/6/4009245-Lotte_World_South_Korea.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_AKnJynxPMw/Tja0MTZlyyI/AAAAAAAABJc/9pF8_NSdj9U/s400/lotte_world_tour.jpg THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIC SO FAAARRR I HOPE YOU CAN GO TO THE LOTTE WORLD AS WELL :D SARANGHAAAEE~ XD