Confused

Its too late

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" shrieked Jessica in a ridiculously high tone. Seriously if this continued for another second I can assure that I would be deaf by then.

"I'm not deaf, In case you don't know. But I will be if you keep yelling at me' I rolled my eyes as the word slipped out of my mouth.

Sica scowl at me for a moment after I said that and continued in a much slower voice 

"Its Taeyeon that we are talking about, you can't--"

"Geez, You are getting worked up over nothing Sica. I love Taeyeon, and she love me too. Isn't getting back together is the most normal thing to do?" I cut her off nonchalantly while popping some blueberry muffin that Sica brought to my house earlier. That was a one great muffin. 

"You said its nothing? She cheated on you before Tiffany. Cheated! if you forget, She even broke up with you over text and went MIA ever since, and now she suddenly popped in front of your door and want you back? Its not nothing Tiff" Sica said vehemently

Then she murmured in a low voice while shooting a sincered worried glance toward me. "She can cheat on you again if you get back together with her, and you will be heartbroken all over again....." 

Her worried gaze startled me. I realised she was genuinely worried, Sica was there when I heartbroken over Taeyeon. When I lost my willed to even continued my study she was the person who convinced me to stay. She was my pillar of strength when I broke down.  

I remembered how devastated I was when Taeyeon left me but Sica always there until now. She was the best friend ever that I could ask for and the fact that I getting angry at earlier her when she all just really worried about me made me felt some kind of remorse.

I engulfed her in a warm hug before stared at her for a while.

"You worry about me, believe me, I get it Sica but I love her. I still love Taeyeon. What do you expected me to do? Reject her and regret by myself?" I sighed.

"But as I said before, we still love each other and getting back together is the best thing to do. There is nothing wrong with it right?" 

"There's definitely something wrong with that! How bout Yuri? What are you gonna do about her? You just got official with her last week for god sake. You are not planning on leaving her don't you?"

Yuri? I knew I forgot about something, its Yuri! God, how could I forgot about her. I groaned in frustation before clamped my face in my palm. I had been thinking about Taeyeon all the time and didn't even once thought about what am I gonna do with Yuri. 

"Wait, you didn't thought about that at all?"

"I-Its somehow slipped my mind that I got another girlfriend." I replied while I hung my head low. 

I heard Sica sighed in disappointment. She then patted me on my shoulder and said 

"I know that I can't talk you out of it but I hope you make a wise decision. Tell Yuri the truth, she is quite an understanding person and I'm sure she will understand this. I'm always here for you okay? I'm with you in this Tiffany, no matter what decision you made. never forget that" 

"Thanks Sica! That means a lot coming from you." 

"Your welcome, BUT I still didn't approve your decision to getting back together with Taeyeon. I hope you think this thoroughly."

"I thought that we already pass this" I whined at Sica's word.

Yeah sure I do afraid about the possibility of being cheat again by Taeyeon but I love her too much to care about that. I remember vividly our encounterd yesterday. How she still managed to make my heart flutter upon her mere presence and the warm giddy feeling when I saw her. 

"I say I'll be always here for you but that doesn't mean that I approved it" she countered "But please, sleep on it Tiff" Sica beamed at me before proceeding putting on her shoes.

"I'll go now, have something to do, talk to you later" 

I just shrugged her off  and held a thumb up for a sign that I'll think about all the thing she said while finishing the left muffin, seriousy where did she got this.  

"You should start watching what you eat Tiff, you are getting fatter nowadays even Big mama seem skinnier than you." Sica said playfully following with an evil laugh before disappearing by the door.

"YAH!" 

With Sica departure, the surrounding seems more quiet and peaceful. The tranquility that surround me now just made my mind drifted to my encountered with a certain midget. 

--

"Hey Tiff," she said awkwardly. All I could do was stare at her and give her a slight smile.

"I know I have no right to come here and say this, but I made a huge mistake breaking up with you. I'm so sorry" she said while shuffling nervously in front of my door step with her head hung low.

I just stood there trying to figure out what to say. We looked up at the same time and end up staring into each other. I lost in her mesmerizing brown orbs and a warm giddy feeling spread in my heart.

This feeling soothed me to no end. It was like listening to a familiar song on the radio that you hadn't heard in years, but had loved the moment it came into your life.

Seeing no reply from me she said "The breakup was just as hard for me and I was devastated. I miss you mushroom. really. I"m sorry, and I was..." she trailed off, she stare into my eyes with a stern gaze

"I was hoping we could be together again" she added with a firmer voice while she reached for my hand.

The touch of Taeyeon’s warm hand on my hand sent a jolt zapping through my bones, akin to the static shock that I once experienced. My mind was temporarily numb from the sensation and it took me a moment to respond with a mumbled, “I-I dont know Tae.”

Of course my immediate reaction was to say yes, but the thought of Taeyeon cheated on me began to seep in. She noticed my hesitation and pleaded hastily with a tinge of sadness.

"Its okay ppany-ah, you don't have to answer now. I can wait for your answer. but please think first about this" 

My words got caught up at my throat and I only managed to meekly nodded at her word.

She seems satisfied with my answer, she give me a peck on my cheek before grinned dumbly. Gosh, how much I miss that smile. 

"Thanks Mushroom, It means a lot for me.Let meet again another time, I'll contact you" She said happily before skipping toward her car while I stand there doumbfound and holding my cheek.

--

My phone ring broke my train of thought, I grabbed the phone a little to quickly resulting with me stumbled down on the floor. This better be worth it. I received a message and a sentence ring in my head. 

"Let meet again another time, I'll contact you"  I smiled upon remembering this, I knew she will contact me but I don't know it will be this fast. But my smile faded when I read the message.

Hey babe, I miss you, wanna go for a date tomorrow? Its my treat. :)

xoxo, Yuri

Then another message come in.

Mushroom, how bout going out for dinner tomorrow, I'll pick you up at your place. Sounds great?

I miss you

Tae-tae

I'm suddenly a busy person.~