Guilty

Its too late

We walked leisurely around the mall with me stealing glance at her every two minute. I can't help it! I can't believe that there will still be a time when I'll be walking around together with Taeyeon again. Hand in hand if I may add.

All these thought just made my blood rush to my face and I hung my head low in attempt to hide it from Taeyeon.

"Where do you want to eat? Western or Korean?" 

Startled with the sudden question, my mind went blank for a moment and seeing me with blank expression made Taeyeon chuckled.

"Did you just zone out on me?" 

"I did not! It just...erm, just.. I was making choices..yeah! I was thinking.."

"Okay, then what you choose?"

"Choose? Oh right, dinner.. I think, I'll go with steak.. I mean, western..yeah western..."

I blushed upon seeing the amused grin on her face.

"Aigoo, always the cute mushroom eh" she said while ruffling my hair. That got me smiling but its faded when she suddenly stop. 

"I just remembered something. I- I have to go somewhere for a while.. wait for me here okay?" she dashed off before hearing my reply.

'That was strange' I stare at the running taeyeon until she disappeared. I shrugged it off and went to the nearest bench, maybe I should play game to kill time. I almost dropped my phone when suddenly someone closed my eyes from behind. 

"Hey, that was fast--" I trailed off when I turned and saw who the person was.. "Yu-yuri..."

"Didn't expecting you'll be here ppany-ah, where is Sica by the way?"

I gulped..hard when I heard her question... "Si-sica is.." 

--

I'm sorry yuri, kind of had planned something with Sica tomorrow. raincheck?

sent.

Yeah, sound great for me. See you tomorrow..tae-tae :)

sent.

*beep,beep*

It's okay. Have fun tomorrow love. ;)

xoxo,yuri

I'm glad.hehe. Sleep tight mushroom, can't wait for tomorrow. ^_^

tae 

I sighed. I felt guilty for yuri, but still... 'god, what am I gonna wear tomorrow?' that sudden question in my head managed to push the guilt into the back of my head.

--

And now the guilt resurface and suffocating me. "Jess went to the toilet just now." I gave yuri my eye smile trying to hide the guilt that increasing in my chest.

"Okay, so you are alone now? I would like to stay until sica come back" I almost fainted hearing that. 'what? stay? no, no, no. please no. Its not sica who wil come back.. what should I do..'

"but I can't.. Need to settle some thing." yuri look at me guiltily before she peck my cheek briefly

"I'm sorry.. owh,send my regard to her"

That peck almost got me blushing until her request dawned on me..

"her? W-who?" perplexed. Did yuri knew?

" Her the one that accompany you here of course."

"Erm, Sica? Of course" I smiled again while glancing nervously toward the way Taeyeon dashed off just now afraid that she might walk in on me and yuri.  

"Yeah, sica.." yuri smile before she hugged me tight "I love you so much Hwang Tiffany. I'm willing to fight for you, just hoping you know that"

That got me gulped again.I can't say I love you too.. I didn't want to lie to yuri again. God, what should I say. 

We broke our hug when Yuri's phone rang. "Need to take this." Yuri bade me goodbye before walked off talking on the phone. 

I stared at Yuri who was walking away until I caught Taeyeon walking toward me from the corner of my eyes and I turned toward her immediately. She waved dorkily before skipping toward me.

"Hey, I'm back"

"I noticed. Where were you by the way? Do you know-" my words died when a stalk of pink rose was shoved infront of me.

"I kindda remembered that you like pink rose and I want to give it to you. I know I should have brought that when I pick you u-"

I peck her cheek in delight "Glad you remembered." I eye smile her before dragging her toward the restaurant.

unbeknownst to them there was a pair of eye that follow all their move. That person shifted her stare when her phone beep.

Home, movie marathon with Krystal. wae?

-sica