Still Guilty

Its too late

I was sure that I'm more happy these day.. and its all because of taeyeon..I'm sure of it.. 

It just like the past when we were so in love together, nothing has changed since she comeback. I woke up with smile on my face when I saw Taeyeon's morning message. Just a simple good morning would be enough to brighten up my days.

I was preparing for my morning class when the doorbell rang, I checked myself in the mirror for the last time before heading downstair. It must be yuri. 

 Since we began to date she had been driving me back and forth between school and home. We also spent so many time together at school since Taeyeon gone.

Yuri was a great person, she still is.. of course. but no one can beat your first love right? At least that what I thought..

I opened the door just to be surprised seeing the person who was waiting for me.

"Jessica? What are you doing here?"

"Pick you up?" She answered me in a duhh tone. 

"O...kay.. Thats rare for you to pick me up. But then its better than nothing though. Let's go" I smile while I dragged Jessica toward her car.

"Yuri told me to pick you up saying that she'll be coming late today. "

She told me without me asking totally got me off guard and hearing Yuri name somehow made the guilt resurfaced again. 

"Talking about Yuri, did you anyhow contact or meet her yesterday? Let say, around dinner?"

"Yuri? No, I don't think so. Why?" 

"Are you sure? "

"Why? Whats wrong with you?"

"Are you really, really sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure! I said it before and I'll say it again. I didn't meet nor contact yuri! I were at home the whole day spending some quality time with Krystal. Whats wrong with you? Why would I even lie to you?" She answered with a tinge of annoyance before glaring at me. 

I heaved a sighed of relieved and turn to Sica at the driver seat. Great now she's mad at me. I stared at Sica for a while trying to gathered my courage to speak. 

"I'm not mad at you Tiff. You just irked me. Now, spill"

"I..you know.erm. I might had cheated on Yuri and. I kind of..used you as an excused to ditch her" I told sica nervously knowing that she will be mad.

"You did what?"

"I cheated on--"

"I heard you the first time. is it Taeyeon?"

I glanced at Jessica and meekly nodded.

"Used me as an excused is one thing but you cheated on her? I thought you would clear thing with Yuri? Do that first before you go out with Taeyeon, Fany-ah"

 "I'm sorry" I said quietly as my eyelashes quivering and my tears thretening to fall.

"Come on crybaby. We're already late." 

I looked up just to saw Jessica walking away and I hastily grab my bag and ran out of the car tried to catch-up with her.

"You're not..mad?"

"Nope. I'm not the one who you cheated on."

I sighed in relief. I was a bit nervous about Sica's reaction on me using her as an excused and that she maybe met Yuri and all yesterday. I was nervous for nothing..right?

"Hey Tiff, I think I forgot to tell you something.. I might text Yo-"

"You text Yuri?? Oh god" I shrieked in disbelief. I felt my heart pumping fast, what should I do. Oh no.

"Let me finish first dumbdumb. I text Yoona. Y-O-O-N-A. not Yuri. Thats what you get for cheating, "anxiety disorder" " she slighly hit my head before walk-away laughing evilly.

"Meannie!! I ask about Yuri by the way, not Yoona"

And again. I sighed in relief. 

----

"Hey baby" I looked up from my phone and saw Yuri standing beside me with a bouquet of pink roses.

I smiled at her and raised my brows at the roses.

Why would she got me flower? Did something happened today? Did I forgot something? 

Seeing my perplexed face and my lack of action, Yuri shove the flower closer.

"There's no wrong in getting my girlfriend flowers right?" Yuri said while smiled her oh so charming smile. 

"Of course theres nothing wrong with that, It just got me curious, why so suddenly.No one give flower for no reason" 

Yuri just shrugged it off while smiling cutely before she leaned closer to my ears

"I give you the roses because I love you. Its a good enough reason for me, don't you think so?"

That sentence got me happy and guilty all mixed as one. I gulps, trying to make the feeling disappeared but it somehow left a bad taste in my mouth.

I took the flowers and stared at her wordlessly while she seat infront of me and orders drink from the waiter there,

"How did you know that I was here?"

She stared at me for a few good second before said

"Sica. By the way, I catch a cold yesterday"

"Yeah. I heard. Are you okay now? You don't have to come all the way here if you're sick you know. I can go to you." I state slightly worried.

 "Glad knowing that you still care about me"

That caught me off guard. I really care about her.right? 

"Of course I care!. I-i...."

I stopped midway when I felt yuri's hand on mine. 

"We are still on for tonight right?" 

"w-what? Tonight? On for what?"

"Dinner Tiffany, Sica asked you right? She told me that you agreed. Did you not?" 

I can see the guilt on Yuri face. No! If anyone have to be guilty it is me, not you Yuri.

"Of course, Of course I agre--" I stop midway when my phone vibrated in my pocket Taeyeon's last text flash in my brain.

 

I'm having my first gig tomorrow night since I cameback. Mind coming and see me perform?

It'll mean a lot to me. I'll text you the address if you say yes. 

-tae 

"Tiff? "

"Of course Yuri. Sorry it just slipped my mind." I said while smiling my brightest trying to soothe my thumping heart.

Her face lighten up and I can see her radiant genuine smile.

"You got me nervous for a second there, So I pick you up at 8?"

I nodded. Thats it.

I'll settle thing with Yuri, tonight. once and for all. I hope. And I will give my answer to Taeyeon tomorrow at her gig. Yeah, Its the time I heed sica's word afterall.