Romantic Street

:SoshiBang Oneshot Collections:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh my love~

Let's go.

You, unkowingly coming towards me while pretending not to know

the people are suddenly crowding  around me.

 

It is recess time and because of the overload homework from yesterday, I didn't had a good sleep last night, hence now explains why I'm sleeping in the class, laying my forehead on my right arm. my other eight best friends are doing their class duty right now when suddenly..

 

"Ah!! Unnie!!" Sunny squeals "They're coming."

 

I grow alert and wake up immediately, tucking my hair behind my ear in the process just to get laugh by my eight best friends. Sigh. I fall into one of their childlish pranks again. I glare at them and then go back to my position and continue to sleep. 

 

You must be wondering who are them. They are the five handsome boys in this school. Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Lee Seunghyun, Kang Daesung and Choi Seunghyun. The five boys which makes girls' heart to flutter and for boys to envy and jealous about them.

 

What? My favourite among them? Keke

Do I really need to answer that question?

Okay. Promise you won't tell anyone.

Choi Seunghyun.

 

"Unnie.. They are really here now."

 

Well,you need to try harder girls, I'm not going to fall for your trap again. I'm going to sleep.

 

Poke Poke....

 

Ignore it Jessica.

 

Poke Poke....

 

Urrghh.. This is pushing me to my limits.I just wanna sleep for god's sake.

 

Poke Poke...

 

That's it.......!!

 

"Yah.." I yell but immediately stop. The guy that's sitting in front of me is a little suprise too but manage to regain his composure, not like me, I'm still too overwhelm with this situation. 

 

"So you really have a princess temper.." He says while lifting my chin to close wide open mouth as his other friends chukles. This is embarassing. To be exact, it's not our first meeting but it's only our second. Get what I mean?

 

I just stay silent, reality hits me later that I just wake up. Oh . Is my hair okay? Is there any eye booger?

 

"You look pretty even when you just woke up." He tucks my hair behind my ear as I blush. That sentence answers all my questions. Gasp are heard from behind me, I'm sure it's from my eight girls. They didn't even bother to wake me up. Did they? 

 

"Let's meet again tonight." He smiles which causes my heart to skip a beat.  "11p.m.. Same place." He stands up as his friends walk out of the class.

 

He takes out his handkerchief from his pocket. "By the way.. There's a little eye booger in your left eye" He whispers and chukles lightly  "Return this to me tonight." I might just jump from the 50th floor of a building. Eye booger, I'm gonna kill you.

 

Let's meet again tonight?

Well, I've told you.

It's not our first meeting.

 

"Yah!!!" The girls screams "What did he told you?" Tons of questions are thrown at me after he and his friends left.

 

 

Whispering at my cheeks, my ears, my lips

Stealing away my heart in this music, under the light

Without permission without warning, oh you

No matter how I try to hide and conceal, oh I.

 

Time pass and just like that we've known each other for nine months and date for eight months. In this nine months, I get to know many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter