Wedding Dress

:SoshiBang Oneshot Collections:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae's POV

 

Listen you would argue with him then you'll burst in tears

When you struggle, I pray that you'll leave him.

 

I tangoes my fingers on the piano, imagine a stupid fantasy where I'm playing this song for you on our wedding day, grinning dumbly by myself. How can I marry you if I even can't have you? Stop dreaming Dong Youngbae, you can never have her.Maybe that is why I'm dreaming right now, because i can't have you in reality.

 

I startled a little bit when I heard a few knocks on the door. I have to stop my little fantasy for a while as I stands up and walk to the main door.

 

"Young... Youngbae.... op..op..oppa..." I hear cryings from the other side of the door. I open it just to get hug by you, I smile a little as I wrap my arms around you as you plants your face to my chest. I rub your back to soothe you, hoping you will stop crying, stop crying for him. I din't make a sound, I just continue to embrace you. I know you will tell me what happen or more rather I know what had happen.

 

"Are you feeling better now?" I ask as we break away from the hug.

 

"Yeah~" You answer and look at me again. "We... We fought again." You sigh.

 

Then break it off with him.

 

I know this is bad, but I can't help but to pray that you leave him and be by my side. You don't know how bad I want you.

 

As my heart ache silently,

A smile from you brightens up my day.

as I conceal and hide away my feelings

scared to affect the way you see me

I hold my breath as I bite my lips

Praying for you to please leave him

 

My heart ache silently as I look at you in this condition, tear stained face, messy hair but you still manages to keep that alluring smile which brightens up my world.

 

After she recovers, we are sitting in my living room, watching her favourite comedy movie as her laughters fills the entire quiet living room. I can only sit there and watch her, admiring her. 

 

I love you, I'm in love with you.

This few words, I had kept it in the bottom of my heart, preventing you from hearing them through my heartbeat. Fear that those words will change the way she sees me.    

 

Knocks are heard from the door, "Yuri ah.. Are you there? Youngbae ah, please let me in." Her boyfriend speaks, follows by a few more knocks. I'm about to go before you stop me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kwon Yuri's POV

 

"Oppa." I hold onto your hand "Please don't open the door."

 

You shows off your eyesmile that only you can make my heart skips a beat. Dong YoungBae, yes, it's you. But you know what,you are the dumbest person could ever live on earth. For all this time, you still can't tell that I'm in love with you. 

 

"Come on, don't be mad at him anymore." You sit down next to me again, holding my hand, squeezing them softly. "He loves you more than anybody else. Now talk to him nicely, okay?" Yet again, you show me your sunny eyesmile. 

 

I nod and you walk to the door, opening it, revealing my boyfriend. The reason we're even together is because we're forced into this relationship, I hate it, but because this boyfriend had a little crush on me, he's more than happy. But that little crush eventually become a big one and now he falls in love with me. I wish I had more courage to tell that I only treat him as a best friend, but the coward me, allowing him to believe that I love him as much as he loves me too. Letting him believe in my lies.  I know I'm bad, but I can't help it, Only you have the key to my heart Dong YoungBae, so use it wisely before I take it back. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dong Youngbae's POV

 

I open the door to reveal your boyfriend. He is indeed very a handsome man, standing 5'11" , taller than me, smoky eyes that could kill, a kind and caring person, a full package of perfection. 

 

"Thanks bro." He pats my shoulder. 

 

I smile "She's there. " pointing at your direction. He smiles back and go to your direction, handing you a bouquet of red roses, not your favourite, but you still take it into your hand, looks at him in the eyes as he talks a few words. This is where you'll give in to his 'sweet'  apologise AGAIN. 

 

After a few seconds, things really goes as what I expected. After apologising for a few seconds, you hug him, crying in his chest. I can only watch you from where I'm standing, sighing. If I have the courage to confess to you, maybe you're mine now.

 

After a few days,

 

My unscathed heart and my hatred towards you

sometimes I even wish you hardships

I've got no more tears to cry

Talking to myself as if it's an old habit

looking at myself night after night wondering

If I already knew how this would end

I close my eyes and dream an endless dream

praying for you to leave him 

 

I look at the envelope that I take from my mailbox just now. I wonder what it is, I open it and the thing that I dreaded just happen. It is a card in the evelope, decorated prettily, with a little glitters on it, then there's the golden word in the mddle of it.

 

Choi Seunghyun & Kwon Yuri 

Wedding Invitation

 

I rub my eyes several times, pinch and literally punch my face to prove that it's not a dream. I stand on my spot as my brain tries to process what had I just seen. Finally, reality hit me like a three ton truck. I start to laugh and mumble to myself  "Kwon Yuri is getting married." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

Yuri knocks a few times on Taeyang's hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter