Stupid LIAR

:SoshiBang Oneshot Collections:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun's POV

I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid

I'm so stupid in love

 

"Choi Seunghyun!" She shoutes. "Is this mean you're leaving me?" Her brows furrowed, eyes full of tears. I swear if she is an actor, she will get the best of the best actor award. How could someone be happy in the previous seconds and now threatening to cry in the next second. I look in her eyes and see my image in it, like a mirror, I stared at it. My mind keep on whipering to my heart. You're so stupid.

 

Even If I'm stupid, I could listen to my heart says Don't worry Choi Seunghyun, You're good at anything, You're just stupid in love.

With that, I kneel down in one knee, I'm not letting her go now, not anymore. "Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?"

 

How could you be so, how could you be so

I can't believe you (I hate all girls)

You're the one that threw me away, but if you come back, I'll crumble 

 

How could she be so good and sweet yet mean at sometimes. I couldn't believe her, she was like a devil covered by an angel's face. She was the reason why I hate girls, She was the reason why I hated myself. She's the one that threw me away once she set her eyes on another men. I believe myself, I build a high, strong and solid wall around my heart, prevent any arrow from the cupid to penetrate my heart again. I can't help but to take her back when she came back to me. There, she broke the wall AGAIN so effortlessly.

 

She hugged me as I sighed, feeling the wall around my heart crumbles and burnt into dust and ashes.

Tiffany's POV

You said you're sick today, that you're busy with overdue work.

Can't you just have a cup of tea and chat with your friends?

With my heart hurting again I tried to appear manly

I pretended not to know but why is it always the same pattern?

You spit out lies everytime you open your mouth

You're growing nose is just like Pinocchio's

 

"I'm sorry Seunghyun oppa." I tried to sound that I'm unwell. "I'm sick today, and I still have many homeworks to do. How about next time?" I tried let out my aegyo voice as I waited for reply on the other side of the phone. 

 

"O..." He sounded sad, I wanted to take back my words but I couldn't. Get a hold of yourself , Tiffany Hwang. I heard my heart says. If you want me to capture his heart. You need to follow according to the plan. 

 

"I guess next time will do." I knew he's sad. Just hold on my tabi. You can get me once you proved yourself that you're not the old you. 

 

I ended the call without a goodbye. I started to press on the phone button again, typing a familiar number.

 

"Youngbae oppa!" I cheerfully greeted.

 

"Oh Fany ah! What is it?" Youngbae oppa greeted back.

 

"Let's have a friend date today."  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"He's just a friend." 

 

"You canceled our date for a friend.? Even if you really want to go out him, you can just tell me, you don't have to say that you're sick!" He shouted but stopped once he saw my face. I'm his weakness now. He took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry Fany ah." He sighed deeply "Just don't lie to me again, it that okay for you?" He looked at me "I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter