Crooked

:SoshiBang Oneshot Collections:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

We were at the park in the middle of the night, walking, holding hands, enjoying the night scenery without wearing any disguise. It's not like there's gonna be any people anyway, It was after the 2009 Gayo Daejun, we had finished our schedule. That means, there's no G-dragon that's been accused of plagiarism or Im Yoona that's been the ideal type of nearly all the kpop idols, just The romantic Kwon Jiyong and The gluttony Im Yoona.  

 

We stopped walking and laid our backs on the grass, enjoying the silent and peaceful night. It's not easy for us to have times like this, that's why if we have, we'd treasure it. 

 

You held my hand and intertwined your fingers with mine, holding them tight, as though ensuring that, you'll be by my side forever.

 

"It's been six months since we start to date Yoona." Your husky voice rang clearly in the silent night.

 

I moved my head and laid it on your chest, hearing your heartbeat, It's a like a lullaby to me. I smiled and nod against your chest.

 

"I love you, Im Yoona" My heart skipped a beat. Who ever thought that the hard-to-get Kwon JIyong would ever said those words so sincerely.

 

I looked up to meet your face, your eyes, they spelled sincerity and love. That is all enough to make my insecurity gone away. You pursed your lips and kiss me. Yes, we kissed that midnight, we both know that it's not Im Yoona's and Kwon Jiyong's first kiss, but at least, it is our first kiss. (Our first kiss in the relationship).

 

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me with your pinky finger
But in the end
 

 

We cuddled on the bed, correction, we cuddled on your bed, it's 2010 christmas morning. And the best place to be is in your muscleless little arms. It's true that you were not muscular but who cares, it's cute anyway. You don't have to be muscular to win the deer Yoona's heart. You just be Kwon Jiyong.

 

I turned my head so that I was facing you. Looking at your flawless face, I can't help but to admire your manly features.  

 

Your eyes... hmmmpphh

They are only looking at me, I knew it.

Eyes checked 

 

Your nose..hmmpphh..

They are only taking in my scent, I knew it.

Nose checked

 

Your ears.. hmmphh..

They are only listening to my words, be it, complains, argue, sweet talking or even seductive voices.

Ears checked.

 

Your lips..Oh god, no question.

They're perfection, soft, sweet, beautiful, making me lust for more for it, it's a sin.

But I knew you only have that lips just for me.

Lips checked.

 

I knew all of it, you know why? Because it is you who pinky promise to me about those stuffs, and I BELIEVE it, not a past tense.

 

I’ll put on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter