That XX

:SoshiBang Oneshot Collections:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

I walk in the spacious room and notice that it is empty, just like my heart.The door to the balcony is open as the curtains fly open when the cool wind blows in. I sigh as I walk around in the room, the bed is left in a mess, I sweep my fingers across the table and wall and I finally sit on a rolling chair after finishing one turn around the room. I close my eyes and inhale, wishing that I can breathe in even the slightest scent of you, but there doesn't have any of your scent, not anymore. I exhale, open back my eyes and lean my back towards the chair as I think to myself what I had done to make you leave me like this. 

 

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)
I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side
But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)

 

I sighed as one of your friends saw me again with another girl. His eyes traveled to my fingers and immediately noticed that I'm not wearing the ring that you gave me. So what if he saw me with another girl and not wearing the ring, for I knew that you would not believe a single word your friends spilled. I knew you too well Im Yoona, you'll forgive and take me back the moment you see me. You're too faithful to me, you're a fool. I continued to walk past your friend with the girl beside me, who is now wrapping her arms into mine as your friend gave me a death glare. 

 

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?)
You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong
See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)
 

 

"He's lying to you! How many times do I need to say?" Your so called 'friend' tried to convince you that I cheated on you while I was just few feets behind you, listening to both of your conversation. It's so obvious that your 'friend' like you more than just a friend.

 

"He's definitely not that kind of person." You tried to defend me.

 

Seeing your teary eyes, "I.. I probably got it wrong." your friend finally gave up. 

 

I walked to you from behind and hugged you, you were suprised but then you loosened your shoulders down,knowing that it's me. "I'm sorry.." I whispered to your ears as I took in your scent. "It's just an old friend, that's why I'm a little friendly to her. I promise it won't happen again." Just like that, I knew that you would forgive me now. You're too innocent Im Yoona.

 

You turned around and faced me as I put on a sad face. "I know. I trust you." You smiled. I cupped your face as my eyes traveled from your eyes to your pink lips. I gave a peck on your lips and hugged you while you hugged me back. You rested you head on my shoulder as I smirk at your secret admirer. He clenched his fist as his eyes were full of hatred, anger, jealous and dissapointment.

 

I broke away from the hug. "Come on.. Let's go shopping. I would love to spend time with you." I grinned widely, linking arms with you as we walk away.

 

 When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)

It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)
You say you really love him, want to be with him forever
You trust him completely (I don’t know what to say no more)
Your friends all know that guy (yup they know)
It’s so obvious, why can’t you see (it’s you)
They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter