Girlfriend!? Or Not?

Hyung, I Love You!

Balcony.

"So hyung, I was thinking..." Jiyong shushed Seungri. "Shhhhh. Call me Jiyong~~~ Just Jiyongggggggggg~~~" They have been meeting each other on a daily basis and nope, Seungri will not skip band practices like Jiyong did. The other hyungs would definitely kill him. Or at least die out of laziness themselves. 

<<< flashback few days ago

"Yah, you know how bad we were yesterday!?" Daesung joked on his dongsaeng. "I need you soooooooo much~~~~~" He wrapped his arms around Seungri. "H-hyung, I can't breathe!! Let me go~~~"

Taeyang and T.O.P didn't want pity Seungri to suffocate out of "Daesung's love", but they can't disagree to the fact that Seungri is very important to the band. Mostly it's also because Seungri is the maknae (youngest) among guys. "Daesung-ah, you play with him as long as possible okay, he didn't buy us drinks upon his apology yet! Hahaha!" Taeyang said.

>>>back to present

"Okay, Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong. So I was thinking, Jiyong.." Seungri's attempt is again interrupted by his easily distracted hyung. "Kyaaaa, look at this! Isn't it cute? My new phone accessory!! It's a panda~~ The eyes look exactly like you!!! Hahahahaha!!"

Seungri starts feeling down. Why can't hyung just listen to me? Despite being ignored, Seungri tries to make conversation. "Oh, yes. So cute! Where did you buy it? Perhaps, you have a girlfriend!? Ooooooooooooooooooooh hyung... You didn't told me!! Hehehehehe."

Jiyong's face turned black. He turned silent. It's like the other side of Jiyong again. The cold side of Jiyong. The side he'e been showing to everyone. 

"Did I say anything about girlfriends, Seungri-ah?"

"Whoa there. Girlfriends?" Seungri is REALLY not in the actual situation. Jiyong is already angry. 

"I. HAD. NO. GIRLFRIEND." Jiyong is really really angry, but he managed to turn his fury down. 

"Well--"

"Good, just when I've already got over K." 

Jiyong left the balcony, leaving Seungri alone with his thoughts. 


About J, if some of you guys listened to the song This Love, of course one of GD's re-productions. The original one is from Maroon 5, but I prefer GD's version. (Biased much? idk :P) 

Soooooooo during my hiatus of not updating my story, there was Seungri's comeback, Taeyang's comeback, AND TOP's comeback. NOW I feel guilty. But seriously, once I have the feeling I can write for very few chapters.

Did you guys listen to American pop as well? For someone that's in this beautiful, beautiful Kpop world I feel weird for still listening to American songs. But we shouldn't narrow our point of view for listening to few genres of music, should we?

So there's this song called Hard Out Here by Lily Allen, and I'm very sure she's caught my eye since she's featured in Pink's song True Love. I recommend this song, despite the insecurity of if you guys would listen to it or not. (I'm such a talkative person lol)

So. I'm writing chapter 7 for now, you'll get your perks at approximately chapter 8! Muahahahahahahaha.

Enjoy! ;D