Intruding Into Your Heart

Hyung, I Love You!

By the end of the day, CL invited Seungri and his possible friends (because he might don't have any) to dinner in a restaurant owned by CL's mother. T.O.P was the only one he knew, so he asked T.O.P to the dinner.

On the way to the restaurant, Seungri asked, "Hyung, do you know this CL noona? She's pretty awesome."
"Yeah, I took the same major as her. She just came back from France last year, right? She's cute sometimes, but yanno, only..... sometimes!" They laughed.
"I was looking forward to this dinner. She said she'd introduce some of her friends and hoobaes to me, since I don't really have friends yet. I think it's going to be fun!" 
T.O.P hit Seungri's back softly. "Yah, if you don't have any friends, who am I to you, huh?" They ended up in laughter.

When they arrived at the restaurant, CL waved at them. "There you are, dongsaeng! We were waiting for you. Oh, you're here too, Seunghyun? Yeogi!!"
Seungri made a bow towards everybody and be formal. "Sorry everybody! I'm quite late." 
"It's okay, they were all so looking forward to meet you so they came early," CL explained.

After a short chat, everybody introduced themselves. 
"I'm Bom, and I love corns!"
"I'm Dara, and I'm... I'm from Philippine!" she chuckled a bit.
"I'm Minzy, I'm the maknae since I'm still studying from you guys to get into next year's college."
"I'm Youngbae, nice meeting you."
"I'm Daesung." He puts a smile on his face. Everybody was friendly and nice.

Out of the blue, a guy rushed into the restaurant and ran towards their table. He sat down without greeting anybody. But he doesn't seem like a uninvited guest. Youngbae starts talking,
"Yah nae chingu, where have you been? You missed the introduction session!" The guy pouted a bit.
"Yeah, I know I'm late, busy writing songs in my dorm as usual. So who's the newbie? Sorry not sorry."

Seungri thought, How rude! He didn't greet anybody, didn't apologize for being late, but everyone still welcomed him! Who is he actually? And, what kind of crap is he wearing!? That is some abnormal fashion! 

The unknown person sat beside Seungri. He talked to Seungri out of the blue.
"So, you're Seungri right?"
"Y... Yes, by the way, I should call you hyung, is that right?"
"Call me whatever you like. Like I care, anyway."
Seungri is freaking out in the inside. He has never met anyone with an attitude so bad! I'm just trying to be nice and respectful, he thought. 

"H... Hyung, you haven't told me your name." Seungri said cautiously.
He smiled mysteriously, and whispered through Seungri's ear, "It's Jiyong. My name is Jiyong." And he just left.

"Maaan, will he every be creative? He's been doing this since last month! He isn't even poor so why bother running away to avoid the bills?" Daesung complained. 

So, you're a mysterious hyung, huh? I'll be watching you then, thought Seungri to himself. 


*makes an entrance for self* So, I made it to Chapter 2! My describing is a little crappy, hope you didn't notice that. 

Well, Jiyong's first apperance!! *sprinkles flower petals* I hope no one's displeased by the freaky "side" of Jiyong. I've been trying to have Chapter 3 completed, but I've got writer's block! /murmurs/ SHESNOTEVENAWRITERAFTERALL 

But anyways, *snaps* THIS IS CHAPTER 2! Brought to you by Grace. (Tadaaaa~~)

Enjoy! ;P