Meet the Sunbaes

Hyung, I Love You!

Seungri woke up in a fresh morning. He blinks his eyes, as if it was a pair of flashing lights. He got up, took a look at his alarm clock. It's 8.45 a.m. And he's going to be late for the 9 a.m. orientation event at college. "!" he yelled. "I'M LATE!"

He took a quick shower, grabbed his bag and went out. "I forgot my wallet!" The dim-witted young man opened his house door, searched for the wallet and left again. "Phew, hope I didn't show up late! It's not even the first day of college, after all. I wish there were pretty girls!! Heheh."

He took a cab and arrived at the college's entrance. He thought to himself, so this is the place I'm going to spend a few years in, eh? Looks pretty good. He took a glance at his watch again. It was already 8.55 a.m. He ran towards the venue, which is REALLY far away, but where is everybody? They had left! Helplessly,  he stood there like a statue, looking quite horrified. Everybody else are looking at him like he's a freak or something.

"Yah, you're a hoobae right? You must've came late." A deep, thick sound talked to Seungri behind him. He turned around, and it seems to be a tall guy. He introduces himself, "I'm Seunghyun, but please, just call me T.O.P."

Seungri's attention was immediately drawn by this man who has the similar name of his. This man of 5' 11" is definitely something. "Y....yes, I'm new here." said Seungri timidly. T.O.P chuckled, "Relax, I'm not gonna eat you," he said while putting his arms over Seungri's shoulders. "Although, you do look delicious. C'mon, let me show you around. We need to go to the staffroom to get your student ID and whatever too." 

You do look delicious!? What does that mean? Seungri thought T.O.P was flirting with him. He thought immediately: TAKE NOTE. BEHAVE IN FRONT OF T.O.P.

After the "orientation tour" by T.O.P, they decided to have lunch together in the cafeteria. When he was lining up for the food, there is a sound of a loud crash. "You're not getting away with this, arasseo!? Now get lost!" A girl yelled at another guy, which seems to be bullying, but nobody knew why they started it.

Seungri was shocked. He helped the guy up, and asked him what happened. "Leave him alone. His pathetic little bones don't need no sympathy. Why are you still here? Didn't I say GET LOST!?" The girl kicked the guy on his leg. The guy immediately ran away.

She introduced herself to Seungri. "I think I'm your sunbae. The name's Chaelin anyway. Call me CL for short. That guy played on my friends and breaks up with them after having . That ert! He's trying on me today." Well, Seungri certainly didn't know that one. 

So it's a noona, right? Seungri thought, why did weird things happen today, out of so many days... Yet he tried to be humble and answered to CL, "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you there, noona, I'm Seungri by the way." He looked at her from head to toe, trying to understand her clothes. "Pardon me, but where did you get to buy all these clothes? It looks... French!" CL was a little flattered, but she showed her pride instead. Lifting her head up, she said proudly, "Of course I've just got back from France months ago," she hit him in the arms, "I didn't know you have such taste in clothes."


So this is Chapter 1! You guys would be thinking, right, why isn't Jiyong here yet!? Well I'll just tell the truth he's going to appear in Chapter 3 I'm working on right now so DEAL WITH IT. xD

I know I write lengthy and pointless, but I think that's how an actual read-thing should be done. Well, at least in my point of view. 

So subscribe and comment if you like it!! You can comment anything I don't care, waiting for your opinions!! :)