chapter 6

Allow Me To Change Ur Life

AUTHOR POV

Suzy just laugh when Minhyuk ask her feeling with him now.

“yaa.. you want me to help you about love?? Poor dear.. I already have a boyfriend”

“so confident” Minhyuk her hair and smile

“yaa.. you make my hair so mess.. so? what do you want from me Kang Minhyuk?”

“haha.. I ask you like that because if you still love me you can’t help me but I think you just like me as friend so you can help me”

“ya.. ya,, ya.. I know.. just say”

Minhyuk tell her all about Krystal. Suzy look Minhyuk so pity. Krystal is very lucky have him as Husband.

“you will help me right? I know you’re a very talented with this”

“haha.. okay.. I will help you.. so you won’t come back home this day?”

“ne.. I will prepare our new house.. she tell IU where we live and when she have her memories she will beg me to move house..”

KRYSTAL POV

 “this is miracle.. no longer you will have your past memories.. I think when I know you will married I worried about your condition but I think your husband help you a lot with this.. you must very happy with him”

Jinjja? That doctor say my husband help me a lot? Well I think he right. Minhyuk always beside me if I get that headache. I will make his fav food this night. I hope he haven’t have dinner when he come home.

Now I sit on sofa and watch TV. This is already midnight and Minhyuk haven’t come home. Where is he? He just said if he will come back late right?

You got one massage this is from husband

I open his massage,

From : Husband

Sorry, your husband can’t come home this night. He drunk and now he is with me in my apartment. So I think you can just sleep. He will come back tomorrow morning if he want. Suzy, his friend

Suzy?? He with her now? My heart just hurt. No, very hurt. I trust him but he do this to me?

My head hurt again. I close my eyes and my tears come out. Just take me God. Just take me. I can’t hold this hurt again. Nobody care of me now. I know this is my fault. I keep cold with him but now I hurt when he find another girl.

FLASHBACK/DREAM

Krystal wait alone in airport. Today her first love and her childhood come from America.

“yaa.. why you don’t tell me if you get delay? You know? I wait you here almost 3 hours”

“haha.. jinjja? I think I have sent massage to you..”

“hey.. this is your jacket.. thanks” Krystal see that girl who return his jacket

“hey.. kajja. We come home”

“who is she?”

“just someone I know in America.. she feel cold on plane so I borrow her my jacket.. why? You jealous?”

“yaa Kang Minhyuk if you dare tell me if I’m jealous again I will kick your you know?”

“haha.. aigoo my kitty.. you’re cute if you envy me with another girl.. you stupid? You don’t need envy. You don’t know how many girls in there mad to me because you keep call me if I with them? And they mad because you say I can’t change my wallpaper without ur permission?”

“haha.. jinjja? Aigoo.. my Hyukkie so sweet.. I will cry now” she still with her coldness and go to her car.

“let me drive you princess..”,Minhyuk steal her key.

I’m open my eyes and find nobody beside me. I keep think about that dream. He is Minhyuk? Kang Minhyuk who is my husband?

“and I already meet Suzy then?” I check again that massage and decide to ask about that tomorrow when Minhyuk come home.

Next morning, I try to call him but he reject my call. Yeah, that’s hurt. Very hurt. He is happy with Suzy now? He really just married me because he pity me? Or he just want to make me jealous? If yes I will make you feel sorry about that Kang Minhyuk.

MINHYUK POV

I keep look my phone and now she have call me 4 times. And you all know? I reject her call. I know I’m a little cruel to her but I want to she know if she need me.

“hey.. just call her back now.. I know you worried”, Suzy take her coffee and drink that.

I just come back from my old house to Suzy’s apartment. Lucky when I arrived she already got up.

“I can’t you know? I want to she know if she needs me”

“okay.. okay.. I can’t change ur mind because just Krystal can do that”

I just smile when Suzy say that. Yeap.. just she can make me change my mind. Just she can make me forget about everything include myself.

"i will work now.. if you see Krystal, you know what you will say right?"

"yeah.. i know.. i will make her jealous and think you cheat with me"

"haha.. i know you smart Suzy-ah.. say hello to your boyfriend.. i want to see him"

KRYSTAL POV

And here i am. In Minhyuk office and wait him in his room. His secretary said if he hven't come. i walk to his table and found my pict with him. i don't remember when i take that photo with him but i promise to remember that. i bring his fav food now and put that in the table. i make his fav food again this morning.

"you know you can't make another people stay in my room.. and you said she is my wife? you must kidding me.. Krystal don't know where my office so she won't go here" I hear his voice and his sentence make my heart hurt.

I decide to meet him and you all know? his face just something. of course he will surprise because i know his office from one of general manager in Mr.Jung or my dad office.

"you here? you know this office?"

"why? i can't know this office? or just IU and Suzy can know this office?"

"a..ani.. just let me explain Krys.."

"i feel sorry to appear in your office.. i will go now"