chapter 4

Allow Me To Change Ur Life

AUTHOR POV

Flashback and dream

“annyeonghaseo.. why are you cry?”,Crystal ask boy who she meet in park

“I cry because umma leave me.. she leave me after appa fight with her” Crystal look that boy with very pity.

She hug him and cry with him.”I have umma.. if you want we can share my umma..”

“jinjja?? I will have new umma?” Krystal nodded and smile. That boy give his nice smile and play with Krystal

Krystal open her eyes and though about her dream. She believe that boy isn’t her imagination he is her childhood. But she can’t remember his name. she feel today this sofa more comfort. And the end she know if she in Minhyuk bedroom.

“yaa.. he bring me here?? How dare he” Krystal walk out the bedroom and want to talk about this with Minhyuk. But when she meet Minhyuk he is calling with someone.

“ne.. I will protect her Jung umma.. stop cry okay? I will try to make her remember about me and you umma.. ne.. when that time come I will tell you where we live” Minhyuk hang up that conversation and shock when he find Krystal stand up behind him.

“who are you? You know me?”

“I won’t tell you who are me.. but I’m promise to help you remember me”

“just tell me.. you know my mother? Even me don’t know where is she now”

Minhyuk try to calm down Krystal, he doesn’t want Krystal know now and make her forget her past memory forever.

Krystal POV

I don’t know about all this. I just know he is someone who want to marry me. And I don’t remember anything about him. I run to bathroom after he answer. I know he worried but I don’t want he see me cry.

15 minutes later I go out from bathroom and sit on sofa. Minhyuk try to talk with me but I ignore him.

“arraso.. I will go to work.. I will come back at dinner time and I will bring ur fav food.. just wait me”

After he leaves I don’t know what I must do. So I just watching TV,movie, read some novels and sleep.

I feel my phone ring,

From : Bit*h IU

Dongsaeng.. I want to know where you live.. you will tell me right??

My Minhyuk oppa don’t want tell me.. you will tell me right?? I miss you anyway

“yaa.. her Minhyuk Oppa?? Since when Minhyuk have special relationship with her?? I know she have crush to Minhyuk but I don’t know she can mark Minhyuk as hers”

To : Bit*h IU

I know you don’t miss me.. you JUST miss MY HUSBAND

We live near his company.. I only tell you that..

And btw, if you want to come here you must come with Minhyuk. Because he locked this house and don’t let me to going outside

MINHYUK POV

Here I am, I’m home and I will see my beautiful wife. I know when people watch I locked my wife inside home they will think I’m crazy but I just don’t want IU come here and tell some wrong facts to my wife.

“hello?? I’m home” like usually she isn’t answer that. Is she answer that I will shock.

“already have dinner?” she shook her head and look me. What’s wrong with her. She look me like I’m comeback with another women.

“you tell me to wait you for dinner and now you ask me if I already dinner?? Pabo..” I just remember about that. I’m promise to buy her fav food.

“aigoo.. I’m sorry Krys.. I’m forget to buy that..”

“and you already dinner?”

“ne.. I have important client and I’m treat they to have dinner”

“arraso.. just forget that.. I will make ramen this night” I know she mad to me. And she give me her death glare again.

AUTHOR POV

One month after that accident, Krystal still don’t want to talk with Minhyuk. She will sleep when Minhyuk come home and she still sleep when Minhyuk go to work.

This day is Sunday, Krystal tell IU where they live and IU say she will come this day.

“hey.. don’t angry with me.. you know? One month you don’t talk with me.. I will die if you still do that”

Krystal take her phone and text to him,

From : Kitty

I know you bored right? So I invite YOUR GIRLFRIEND to here.. you must say THANK YOU to me now

After read that Minhyuk stand up and give her death glare.

“yaa.. who tell you to give her our address? You know? I’m ignore to tell her about this house because I want to realize ur wish.. I know you don’t remember that but I don’t know you will do this.. you know? I’m really disappointed now.. I’m out”

Krystal don’t know what he say, he want to realize her wish? He know her wish? Suddenly her head hurts, she feel something in her brain try to make her remember something.

Minhyuk who will go out shock see her held her head and look like hurt.

“yaa.. are you alright?? You want me to bring you to hospital?” Krystal shook her head and try to close her eyes.

Flashback

“when I’m married I won’t tell anyone where I’m live with my husband” the boy who with Krystal look her confused

“why?? You won’t tell me too?”

“haha.. I wish u’re my husband pabo.. and you can’t tell anyone where we live”

“what if I tell someone?”

“I will leave you and don’t love you again”

“ I won’t love u pabo.. you like my dongsaeng..”

“jinjja?? What if you love me? And when you realize that i’m already with someone else who love me?”

“yaa.. and I will just see you and say to ur man to not hurt you.. it’s okay right?”

Krystal nodded and she feel her tears come to her cheeks. She feel hurt when that boy say she is just his dongsaeng.

ANNYEONGHASEO!!! I'M BACK WITH CHAPTER 4 NOW.. THANKS FOR COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE RIGHT.. NOW I HAVE 21 SUBSCRIBES AND I'M REALLY LOVE IT.. I WILL WAIT UR COMMENT ^^