chapter 3

Allow Me To Change Ur Life

AUTHOR POV

IU just arrived and really shock see Minhyuk stand beside Krystal and smile happy.

“I think he just married her because he pity her” Krystal step mother know about Minhyuk and how about her daughter have feeling for him.

“if I know the groom is Minhyuk oppa.. I will destroy this event and make Krystal stress again”

Mr.Jung walk with Krystal and pass her to Minhyuk. Minhyuk hold Krystal’s hand and make a angel smile. IU know he only give that smile when he feel happy.

“you look so beautiful Krys”

“thanks for this dress..”

They both stand together and pastor stand in front of them. After the vow, IU come bring their ring. No smile on her face. Minhyuk know she is mad with him.

They put on the ring in each other. Everyone who sit at there give them applause

“now I announce that you two is hushband and wife.. you can kiss ur bride now” Minhyuk’s face slowly closer to Krystal and kiss her cheek.

The weeding is over, Minhyuk talk with his friends when Krystal just sit near him.

“oppa.. I want you to explain all” IU appear and make Krystal confused too

Minhyuk nodded and follow IU, Krystal who is very curious follow them too.

Krystal POV

I hear everything they talk and now IU cry because his answer. I don’t know how can he choose me if IU love him.

“hey.. sorry.. I just want to tell you.. although I married him.. you still can have him.. I know he marry me just because he pity me” IU and Minhyuk surprise when I appear and say that.

“haha.. jinjja? I know you must think that.. now I don’t worried.. I still can have u Oppa”

Minhyuk look me with his sad glare. I don’t know what about that glare. Why he look sad?

AUTHOR POV

Minhyuk bring Krystal to his house, he buy this house when Krystal say yes to marry her. He remember when Krystal said she want live with her family in a house where nobody can recognize them and ruin her family.

“wah.. I like it” Krystal smile to him after she know she will live here.

“I’m glad if you happy.. lets look around..”

“ani.. I will unpack my things.. so can you just tell me where I’m sleep?”

“only one bedroom in here.. on second floor.. you can go there.. I will bring ur things there”

“I don’t like someone touch my things” Krystal give him her death glare and take her things.

Yeah.. and now one month they married. Krystal still don’t want Minhyuk touch her and sleep with her.

Minhyuk POV

I don’t know how to change her. But I must change her..i must help her to remember me. And let her know my feeling and how much I love her.

“you want something to dinner Krys?”

“oh? Just eat by urself and don’t take care me”

“yaa.. Soojung.. you must eat with me” Krystal look me confused.

Haha..i know why she confused.. she just shock because me say that with kiddo voice.

“I want to sleep now.. just eat ur dinner” she say that and go to sofa where she sleep at one month.

Okay, I’m give up now and I just eat my dinner and watch TV. When I want to go sleep I bring her to our bedroom. Tonight let me sleep on this sofa.

  

ANNYEONG!!! PART 3 HERE.. I LOVE SEE UR COMMENT AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE ^^ 

I LOVE THIS COUPLE WHEN I WATCH THEIR DRAMA AND I'M RELEASE THAT THEIR CUTE COUPLE ^^