chapter 2

Allow Me To Change Ur Life

AUTHOR POV

Krystal out of her room and hear her father talk about her with someone.

“then? U agree with my request because you don’t care about her again?” Minhyuk can’t hide his feeling to angry to this ahjussi.

“yeah.. I have new family here.. and I have one daughter to run my company.. so? I agree you to married her”

Minhyuk stand up and pull his collar with both hands, “I know her mother isn’t here but she is ur daughter.. I let you think again about this”.

Krystal hear everything and can’t hide her feeling. Now she doesn’t have nobody who care about her.

MINHYUK POV

3 days ago I let him to think again about that. I don’t know what Mr.Jung think in his mind. And he has 2 daughter? How can? I remember Krystal doesn’t have siblings. I hear my phone ring and I’m shock who call me

“yoboseyo?”

“you’re person who talk with my dad 3 days ago?”

“yes.. what’s wrong Krys?”

“I want meet you.. I hope u can meet me.. I will text you where we meet” Krystal hang up and a minute text from her come.

I change my clothes and come to that café

KRYSTAL POV

Here I am, wait someone who I don’t know and decide to agree with his request to marry me. I don’t know why but I have feeling if I’m with him I will feel safe.

“sorry, I have some works to fix..” I see him. Now I know his face.

“it’s okay.. lets sit and we can talk”

“okay? So? Wassup?” I tell him about what I hear when he with my father. I can know his face shock when I tell this but I don’t care about that. I just want him to marry me.

“are you sure? You not know me” I just laugh. “hey.. just you now care about me.. so I will life with you”.

AUTHOR POV

After that meeting Minhyuk call Mr. Jung to talk about this and Mr.Jung very happy know about this. He know Krystal will agree with this and he can make IU to run his company now.

“appa.. you know where Krystal now? I can’t find her in her room”

“maybe she buy dress and ring for her event”

“what? Why she buy that? She is freak” IU think she will meet her siblings and she can have a good connection with her.

“you must buy dress too dear.. she will married this weekend”

“what? You must kidding me appa.. why she married now? How about me then?”

“you want married too and leave ur appa and umma?” IU shook her head and think who the crazy man want Krystal be his wife.

The wedding day come until now IU doesn’t know who the man with crazy mind want Krystal not her. Krystal wear very pretty dress but her face not good.

“keep smile.. you will married now” Krystal just answer with her smile but now happy smile. Now she must enter wedding room and meet Minhyuk again. He choose this dress for her.

 

113.jpg

 

 

When she enter the room everyone stand up and applause. Minhyuk smile when see his future wife. “I will change ur life and make you the happiest wife around the world.. I promise that Krys” Minhyuk think

CHAPTER 2 HERE.. I'M GLAD HAVE 2 SUBSCRIBE NOW.. KEKE.. KEEP COMMENT RIGHT