Chapter 1

Allow Me To Change Ur Life

KRYSTAL POV

I wake up and find I on room but not my room. And now a nurse come to this room and smile to me.

“hey.. you wake up? I know what happen with your brother yesterday make you like this” I remember about yesterday.

FLASHBACK

“Krys.. please.. help me!! Please you take this money and buy me some drugs..”

“yaa.. no Oppa.. you must move from this sh*t drugs..”

“yaa.. this bit*ch  you want ur oppa die like this?” I’m cry now. I don’t know now what should I do.

“okay Oppa.. wait me here.. I will buy that for you” I take that money and run to buy that drugs from my brother’s friend

“hey.. you come here for drugs like your brother?” I know he. He make my brother use this damn drugs

“I must buy that and comeback my brother need that”

“haha.. I will come with u.. I miss your brother”

I comeback in home and run to my brother room. When I there I see my brother sleep on floor.

“are you sure he is sleep?” I give my death glare to his friend

“what you mean? You want him death?”

“hey.. look here.. he isn’t breath..” I walk near my brother and look his hand.

Yeap.. he is right my brother isn’t breath. He is die?

AUTHOR POV

That nurse check Krystal’s condition and give her strength. She know Krystal love his brother.

“my brother? He is die now?”

“yes.. your father say he don’t allow you to know where your brother grave”

“what? You know? I don’t have father.. that man isn’t my father”

“hey.. what’s wrong with you? I think I must call doctor for you”

That nurse leave Krystal and call doctor to check her condition.

MINHYUK POV

Korea, here I am. My hometown and here I’m meet my first love. Where is she now? She must happy know me here. I take my phone and call her.

“yoboseyo?”

“oh? Kitty.. where are you now?”

“sorry? Who are you? And my name isn’t Kitty”

“hey? This is Krystal phone right?”

“yeap.. my name is Krystal not Kitty.. and ur I don’t know you”

“hey.. you kidding me? You’re not know me?”

“yaa.. I’m not kidding you.. now I will leave this now” I know she hang up. I’m confused now.

Around one month I don’t call her and now she forget me. How can? I must come to her house and see her.

Now I’m in the her house and talk with her father. And now I know why she like that to me? What should I do now? I won’t let her forget me forever. 

ANNYEONG.. HERE  CHAPTER 1.. NOBODY VIEW THIS FANFICS :( I HOPE U ALL CAN READ THIS FANFICS /SOBS/