Chapter 1- the Dream.

Destiny

Minhee POV

It seems so real. I was walking alone at a very beautiful garden until I found out there’s someone else in this garden other than me. He was walking the opposite side of me.

When he was in front of me, both of us stop. He is so tall and was holding a nikon D90. He looks so handsome even though he was just wearing a red and white checked t-shirt and black jeans. While I was in my own world thinking about his handsomeness and whatsoever,

I heard a snap sound. God, he's taking photos of me all this while. My cheek has started to get reddened, and then suddenly he makes his way to me until our current distance is about 1 inch only. I can feel his breath so close to me and my heart beating so rapidly.

I want to run but my heart says no. His lip is so close with my lips. I can’t do anything. I’m numb.     

When his lip almost touched my lips, I heard that annoying sound.

 

‘RRING, RRINGG!!’

My hands automatically find the source of the sound. When I have stopped the sound, I look at my clock, it’s 10.00 a.m.

I got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom. While bathing, I remembered again the dream. It was a memorable dream.

I wonder who that guy is and I kinda feel annoyed with my clock for ringing at the wrong time. This is the second time I dream the same dream about that guy.

Gosh, and all the time when we want to kiss the clock will be ringing. Damn! If I hadn’t wake up, I must’ve kissed with that guy.

 

I really want to meet with that guy if he is a real person.

 

Maybe I was destined with that guy?     

           

Myungsoo POV

I was walking at a very beautiful garden while getting my nikon D90 worked on. Then I spotted a chubby girl was walking opposite me. 

She was wearing a white dress that I think it looks good on her. She looks so sweet without having any make-up. Without wasting time I snap a few photos of her. I guess she realize that I have snapped a few photos of her because she blushed real hard.

As if I was being possessed, I walked towards her until I can feel her breath. Then, without hesitating, I lean my body until my lips are closer to hers.

When I am so closed to kissing her, suddenly, I felt a soft thing at my face.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! Get up now. We’re late for ‘Destiny’s dance practice” Sunggyu hyung yelled while throwing a pillow at me. “Everybody’s waiting for you, you know? You’re the only one who hasn’t waked up” I then get off bed making a what–the-hell hyung face.

He then make a what’s-wrong-with-you face to me. “Nothing hyung. It’s just that you have ruined everything” I said at him while making my way to the bathroom.

He was puzzled then just get out from my room and join the others. While bathing, I keep remembering the dream.

 

Who is she?

This is the second time I dream of her and every time I was so close to kiss her, there must be a person interferes.

If you’re existed, can we meet?

Maybe you were my destiny?

 

 


 

A/N: So, How's it? my 1st chappie. Don't bash me if it's so lame. I'm not really an amateur in writing fanfics. If I made any grammar mistakes that you can spot, just comment so that I can improved myself a little bit.

Oh, and don't forget to comment and subscribe okayy. I'm not a Carnivores that eat humans. hahhahaa ;))