~Dinner~

Love paradise~

As what Eun hye and So yeon plan both of them will stay at So yeon's house untill Eun hye's parent come back. After the last period of class ended So yeon and Eun hye walk lazily to the corridor. They bumped into Siwoo. 
Siwoo : "Annyeong girls! :D where are you heading for?"

Eun hye : "We're going for a bank robbery now. Of course we're heading to our house sunbae XD"

Siwoo : "Wahh, you do has sense of humour :P"

So yeon : "What are you doing here sunbae?"

Siwoo : "Just strolling around the school."

Eun hye : "Okay then, have a nice-strolling time sunbae. Now if you don't mind please excuse us?"

Siwoo : "Ohh, haha. Nae saeng. Walk home properly don't get yourself into fight :P" he wave his hand and walk away.

Eun hye : "Why does he sounds like my omma?" XD

So yeon : "Haha."
 

Today they decided wanted to walk to So yeon's house. After 1/2 hour of walking they reach So yeon's and her parents invited Eun hye in nicely and politely. So yeon and Eun hye went up straight to So yeon's bedroom after Eun hye talking to So yeon's parents. Both of them clean up and take a good-nice nap for awhile. 
 

~Dinner time~

So yeon's parent asked Eun hye to join their dinner at a nearby shop~ramyeon shop~ Eun hye gladly accept their invitation and get ready. After 10 minutes both So yeon and Eun hye went downstairs where Mr&Mr.s Im are waiting for them. They went to the ramyeon shop by car and reach there after 20 minutes of driving. 4 of them went inside the shop and take their place at a memo-called-board. It's just opposite where Mr Im parked his car. While they are waiting for the ajhuma to come and take their order Eun hye just see around the shop and suddenly her eyes caught someone who makes her heart beat faster! And that "someone" eyes also caught Eun hye's both of them stared at each other. The person smile to Eun hye and that makes her smile automatically to him. Then the ajhuma came and Eun hye takes her eyes of him. After they had ordered, all the C CLOWN member called the ajhuma for ordering their meal. Eun hye can eat properly beacause she felt like someone is staring at her all the time. But Eun hye just ignored it. Still she doesn't feel comfortable and decided to tilt her head. Again her eye caught that "someone eyes" and makes her feel nervous and Eun hye just look at her ramyeon. For quite number of times their eyes met and makes their heart feel something new-uneasy-but happy feeling as though they are on a cloud nine.

Kang jun's POV

While i'm walking toward the table I saw her again and makes his heart beat faster, "It kinda uneasy to me but i'm so happy get to see her! I also don't know why. But i would like to see her everyday! Coz she makes my day bright the day i first met her coincidently. But for now I just don't want to screw anything. I don't want because of myself she avoid me. Just let the time decide what I should do." i talked to myself.

Siwoo : "Yahh! bowae? what are you dreaming about? Is it beacause of that girl over there" he winked at Kang jun.

All the members : "Woooo!"

Kang jun : "Yahh! choyongae!"

Ray : "Seems like someone is blushing when that-girl matter is brought up. HAHA." he stick out his tongue.

Kang jun : "Onjae? yahh can't you guys just focus on what you'all wanted to order." He change the topic while looking at Eun hye who is eating silently.

T.K : "Yo bro, all of us has order and we're eating our noodles now." he smile to Kang jun

Then only I realise all of them has order and they are eating it now. But I didn't make any order for myself yet. All the members are looking at me with a smile on their face. I just look outside the shop and smile without the member knowing. "Why must I do that infront of them. Yahh kang jun! come to your sense!" i scold to myself.

Kang jun : "Ajhuma ! one rameyon special please."

Ajhuma : "Nae pretty-boy."

Maru : Ajhuma please add some pepper and make it spicy so that my chinggu wont dreaming while eating. HAHA."

All the members laugh at me. I just flick at Maru's forehead.

After eating I went to the sink nearby and saw Eun hye's washing her hand. I just stand behind her and watch her playing with the water. I smiled. 

~End of Kang jun's POV~

~Eun hye's POV~

While i'm playing with the water i realise someone is standing behind me. When i tilt my head and I saw at the mirror infront of me that Kang jun's  standing and smiling at me. Suddenly i feel nervous and donno what to do. I just look at him by looking at the mirror. Then only I realise his eyes were so beautiful! Kang jun clear his throat " Eehem!"  when he see I didn't move an inch. Maybe!

~End of Eun hye's POV~

~Bedtime~

Eun hye cant sleep because of what happend at the shop just now. That goes for Kang jun too. And it's the first time both of them can't asleep because of this! Both of them just smile when they replay about what happend at the shop just now.