New Friend~

Love paradise~

Eun hye is so lazy to go to schoo, but she had to because her mother forced her to go.

Eun hye :"It's just one day omma, i'm kinda tired" 

Eun hye's mom : "You are going to the school" 

Eun hye : "aaaa, omma ceybal"

Eun hye's mom : Anthuae ! You must go, its just a day you have been there and now you wanted to play tiruancy like others. No no no. Don't behave like this and go to school if not..

Eun hye : "If not ?"

Eun hye's mom : "i'll conviscate your gadgets"

Eun hye : "Haish, why you have to use that method" she mumbled while jumping off her bed.

Eun hye's mom : "Because it works on you ;)"

After she dressed up and on her way to the bus stand where she always wait for the bus. Eun hye saw a girl same age with her were bullied by a group of boy. Eun hye then gather all her courage and wanted to save that girl from the bullies, suddenly one of the boy fell down. Then she saw that girl started to defense herself by using taekwando steps. On that spot she knew that girl have black belt and can fight agains others eventhough not the same gender as her. 

The next moment the girl fell down also because one of the boy pushed her harshly, Eun hye ran as fast as lightning to save that girl from get beaten badly by the bullies. All of them were shocked because of Eun hye's present including that girl. Eun hye helped her to stand up and then wink at her. That girl understood the sign language and both of them fight with the bullies untill all of them were beated badly.

The girl grabbed Eun hye's hand and ran away as soon as the another bullies troup are coming. They ran as fast as Usain Bolt though ;) and hide at a park near their school.

Eun hye : Anyyeong ! naneun eun hye-mida, i'm from Shinhwa high School. Hby?" she bow to her

So yeon : "Anyyeong naneun So Yeon-mida, i'm from the same school" She bow and wave to Eun hye

Both of them started the conversation while walking to their school. Coincidently both of them are in the same class, and So yeon are the one who were being absent during this few days because of fever. 

So yeon : "i heard about the incident you have with Eric and Kang Jun"

Eun hye : " Ohh, then you don't want to be friend with me?"

So yeon : "Yahh ! Of course not, i understand about your situation because i've been gone through that, Well friend isn't just base on looks or wealthiness it is about our heart. Well if you want to know i doesn't have friends here"

Eun hye : "Jinja, nado! I don't like to friend with annoying person like them" she pointed at a group of girl who were gossiping

So yeon : "Haha, nado. wahh. Fortunate we have some similarities ;) 

They walked to their class and every pair of eyes were on them.

So yeon : "Just ignored them" she whispered to Eun hye while winking at her

Eun hye smile to So yeon. Both of them were close as if they were childhood friends.

 

~:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~ ~Next chapter will be uploaded soon ;)~