~Interuption~

Love paradise~

Eric :"Because she is???"

Suddenly their teacher come in and ask them to go to their own room and pack their things because they will arrive another 10 minutes. All of them just went out and Kang jun let Eun hye goes first because he's worried that Eric might do something bad to her again. Eric were confounded when Kang jun didn't answer his question.

~Eric's POV~

It's okay ! Today is your day Eun hye!

~End of Eric's POV~

All of them has ready their belongings and waiting at the front deck. Eun hye and So yeon also waiting. Kang jun and C CLOWN just only come and all of them started to scream like hell. He then just go to a hidden place where he found Eun hye. He smile out of a blue. Eun hye also smile to Kang jun. C CLOWN also follow Kang jun and they stand behind Eun hye and So yeon. Kang jun is standing right behind her.

~Eun hye's POV~

After i pack my things i follow So yeon to the front deck and wait. Then i see him standing there. Omo! he just smile at me? no no no not at this moment my heart want to sing shaking heart. I just smile at him. Then suddenly all the girls scream like no more tomorrow. No need to see whats going on, I know they scream because of C CLOWN's presence. But why am i jealous?! Maybe he's annoyed with the screams he come towards us and stand behind me. I just fell secure! But i don't know WHY?? 

While i'm sinking in my own delusion i think the boat just put on a sudden brake and inertia just happen. I nearly fell but i felt there's a hand around my waist is grabing me from the back so that i won't fall. Luckily it was Kan jun oppa. Thank god! I'm so relief and close to him untill i can hear he is breathing and also i can smell the fragrance of his perfume. Oh my! my heart is starting to jump out! He is soooooooooo close to me! Eun hye-ahh get a grip of yourself!  At that moment i realise this is the third time i have been in his warm hug!  

Kan jun :"Gwenchana?"

Me :"N-n-nae" i say slowly

Kang jun :"What? I couldn't here you" he pull myself more closer to him and his hand is still around my waist 

Me :"Nae oppa!"

Kang jun just smile at me but he didn't let me go yet. Some eyes were on us but he just ignore them. I also do the same. For now I feel so secure! 

Me :"Oppa you can let me go now. I'm okay" I said slowly and smile at him.

Kang jun :"But I'm worry that you will fall again." 

Wait wait ! why is he worried of me? This mean that he.... No no no! it can't be!

My daydreaming were interrupted

T.K :"Yahh ! I'm getting jealous because of your guys sweetness. But seriously Kang jun-ahh she has her own legs and she's okay"

Then Kang jun oppa just let me go. But! Why am i sad when he let me go! why am i happy and secure when he hug me or he's around me?

Kang jun :"Okay can you promise that you wont fall again like this?"

Me :"Nae oppa , i pro.."

Kang jun :"And promise me you wont fall in infront of the boys and don't let them hug you as i did to you?"

Me :"Of course oppa , it's kinda embarassing to me" i just chuckle

Kang jun :"No , what i mean is i don't like to see other boys see you or vice versa, smile at you or you smiling at them and i don't like if a boy hug you! eventhough it's an emergency."

Maru :"Wuuuuu~"

Okay seriously I'm confuse! of course i won't let anybody hug me except him xD and i also isn't the type that like to watch boys walking by or so whatever activities they are doing. But why is he asking me to promise him?

Me :"Waeyo oppa?"

Kang jun :" because i hate it!..." he come closer to me bend his head near mine and his lips touches mine. He give a peck at me. "And i'll be jealous" he smile at me

I just don't know what to do because of his sudden action. 

Kang jun :"Will you promise me?"

Me :"Nae oppa!" we make a pinky swear and i just smile shyly at him. 

Then I walk fastly to So yeon.

So yeon :"He's so cool! He just give you a peck Eun hye-ahh"

Me :"Ye-yeah , I shyly touch my lips.

~End of Eun hye's POV~

 

~THANKS FOR READING! NEXT CHAPT WILL BE REVEAL SOON ^_^~