~PE class~

Love paradise~

Eun hye wake up when her alarm rang. She turn it off lazily and wanted to continue sleeping, she pull her blanket until it cover her whole body. Suddenly she remember that today have PE class ! enlightened "Oh yeah ! It's my favourite class". Eun hye pull off her blanket and jump out of her bed, she take her towel and went to bathroom. After Eun hye clean herself and getting ready for shcool. Eun hye's mom knock the door.

Knock ! knock ! knock!

Eun hye : "Com-in"

Eun hye's mom : "Wow! my tal looks so pretty today"

Eun hye : "omma! ceybal i hate it okay. Well what brings your here?"

Eun hye's mom : "Haha. araso uri-tal. Nahh i just want to inform you that i'm going for work-trip to France. Remember?"

Eun hye : "Jinjja? oneul? aaaaaa ommmaa.. do you really have to go?" She clung to her mom's arm

Eun hye's mom : "Nae tal. i don't have a choice. So you can stay in So yeon's or stay in our house also can. Appa also comin with me. So please don't make us worry."

Eun hye : "Hmm, nae omma. Okay I'm going to haggyo omma. Saranghae! Btw when you reach there inform me. Annyeong!" she hugged her mom tightly and kiss her both cheeck.

 

Eun hye went out of her house and reach at the bus stop and saw So yeon there. Both of them were so excited and talk continuously and the laugh out loud as they were only human beings there. After they reach their school both of them rush to their class. Some of their classmates has come. All of them busy talking about their girlfriends-thing, gadgets, hair style and etc. 

Eun hye and So yeon : "Bla bla bla bla"

Both of them laugh at the same time and give high five! They aren't interested in those kind of conversations all. They are interested in games, cars, motorbikes, horror movies, scary movies, like to play imagination game between them. Thats what drew both of them closer as siblings. After several minutes the school bell rang and everyone ran to their own class. But for some of them they walk slowly as though it was their school. Who else? Of course VIXX.

For Eun hye's class all of them rush to the washroom and exchange their school uniform into PE attire. They assemble at basketball  hall court. There their PE teacher Ms Hanna Saseung brief them about today's activities. While Ms Hanna is briefing suddenly the hall's door open widely and C CLOWN came in

One of the girls : "Yahh ! It's C CLOWN !" 

Other girls : "Yeah ! they are so handsome!"

Another girls : "And cute!"

All pairs of eyes were on them except for two of the girls, of course it Eun hye and So yeon. Well they aren't interested in fangirling as what all their girl-schoolmates were doing right now.

Rome : "Mianhae sem, we're late" he said while smile cutely to all of the spectators.

Ms Hanna : "Nahh It's okay. I just started briefing to them. cahhh all of you can take your seat there" she show to the spectator seat.

All the students rush to the seats near C CLOWN. But So yeon grab Eun hye's hand and walk to the seat oppose C CLOWN. Eun hye get to see Kang jun sitting there while listening to music and tuck his hand in his pocket. Eun hye think that Kang jun might see her and approach her. Well Kang jun is her savior so she tought migh be Kang jun will walk towards her and talk to her. But as we all know this is reality not a fairy tale. Kang jun just sit there and ignore everybody there. Eun hye said to her self "Its okay maybe he didn't notice me."

Kang jun's POV 

"What da?! this is soooo annoying! Haish!"

At that time his eye caught Eun hye's face. He monitored Eun hye's action without Eun hye's knowing. He feel something! But don't know what it is. But he like to see Eun hye laugh smile. That kinda make his heart beat faster! He smile cutely. 

Siwoo : "Yo bro what are ya smiling about huh?"

Kang jun : "Nahh! Nothing

Siwoo : "Ar ya sure? Coz i didn't see that smile on ya face longtime. Something is fishy here." he stared at Kang jun

Kang jun : "Haha. Nahh just thinking only. Its nothing."

~End of Kan jun's POV~

After  10 minuets the door open widely again and this time VIXX came in.! Everyone were startled by their entrance. Eric came in and saw Kang jun sitting over they ignoring him then his eye caught Eun hye. He smirk and smile sinisterly when he saw Eun hye's getting scare and nervous. He approach to Eun hye but seat 10 seat farther apart then Eun hye's. Still Kang jun didn't give any reaction then.

Ms Hanna : "Cahh since all of you has came why not we play basketball? Anybody in?"

All the students : "Yeahh ! me me me!

Eric suddenly had an idea. He wanted to do something to Eun hye. He want to take revenge at her!

Ms Hanna : "Okay-okay.." But her announcement were interupted by N's voice

N : Ms! we wanna have a match with C CLOWN."

Ms Hanna look at C CLOWN, at the members stared at Kang jun. Then he nodded.

Ms Hanna : "Okay! let have a match between you guys then."

Both C CLOWN and VIXX come inside the basketball court. When the wisel blown both of the group play harshly as they can. Eric were at opposite where Eun hye's sitting. Then Ken throw the ball to Eric. He catch the ball and throw fastly at Eun hye's direction, where no one were there. 

Ms Hanna : "Eun hye-ahh! the ballllllll!!!

Eun hye were damn shock when she saw the ball is flying towards her. She doesn't know what to do. She close her eyes and ears. After a couple of minutes she realise that nothing has hit her. She open her eyes and saw Kang jun's hand holding the ball right infront of her eyes and he breathe harldy untill Eun hye and So yeon can heard him. Kang jun smile at Eun hye while bouncing the ball.

Kang jun : "Gwenchana?"

Eun hye just nod because she are in shock condition and were trying to analyse what is happening.

Kang jun take the ball and continue play again. At last C CLOWN wins against VIXX! Eric is so frustrated because his plan were ruined and he ing hate Kang jun.

After the PE class all of the students again have something in common GOSSIPING of course about the incident just now. The girls were jealous of Eun hye because Kang jun save her TWICE !

 

~^_^~