~Trip~

Love paradise~

Today is the day where all the students went for a trip to Jeju Island.

They will depart at 8.00a.m by cruise. In this school, the high class will go by personal jet or their own transport, the middle class by cruise and the lower class by bus. But today is different because they will spend several days at Jeju Island and the only transport availabe is the boat. But the teacher effort the cruise because he wanted to maintain their school image.

The trip take 5 hours to reach. So in the meantime they can take a tour around the cruise. It's so beautiful in there. So yeon and Eun hye stroll around ther cruise and bumped into Eric and VIXX. 

So yeon muttered : "Here goes the annoying-bullies."

Eun hye : "Yeah."

Eric : "Well2 looks who's here guys." he smirked

~Kang jun's POV~

I'm so bored waiting for my members to come and decided to walk for awhile. Then suddenly I heard a splash and scream. This sound like a girl voice..... but i think i knew this voice... Changkaman! Don't tell me.. It's.... Sh**T!. I dash towards the sound and saw Eun hye's drowning and heard Eric's voice up stairs. So yeon is so freaking out and doesn't know what to do. Without any hesitation I jump into the water and saved her. After i bring her into the cruise.

Kang jun : "Gwe--gwenchana?"

She just nod because she is so cold. I saw her body is shivering and again without any thought I hugged her tightly. I whispered to her 

"Don't take me the wrong way, I don't want you to die in this cold state." At first she try to push me but when i tighten my hug she just sit still in my hug.

Eun hye : "N.. na.. nae sunb.. bae."

Even though I also feel cold to death but I also don't know why i have to hugged and make her warm. At that time my members run towards us with two towels. One they give to Eun hye and i help her put it around her. Rome give me a towel but I rub Eun hye's hair gently with it. She just stare at me while I'm rubbing her wet hair. I'm afraid she might fall sick.

Then So yeon came and help her to walk. But it seems she barely can walk and fainted. I run towards and carried her to her room. All the people are starring at me as though i have kill a person. But who care with what they thought. The most important thing right now is getting Eun hye to her room. 

Girl 1 : "Wwwhhaar?"

Girl 2 : "He just carry her"

Girl 3 : "Homaiii! he's so cool!"

After I put Eun hye on her bed I asked So yeon to help her changing Eun hye's cloth. So yeon just nod then i went outside. After 3 hours. So yeon with our school doctor came out of their room and were shock of my presence.

So yeon : "Sss sunbae? what are you doing her. You event didn't change your cloth.

I just smile and asked "How about her?" Is she okay?"

Doctor : "Yep, she's asleep you want to check out on her?"

I smile again beause I'm a bit relief she is fine "Nahh its okay-sir"

So yeon : "Dont you want to change your cloth sunbae? you will freeze to death"

"Nahh its okay. I'll wait here. If you want anything just call me okay."

At that time Rome come. "Yahh, just get a grip of yourself. She is fine and So yeon-shi will inform us if anything goes wrong. Right?" he asked So yeon

So yeon : "Yeah that's right sunbae. Even Eun hye also ask you to change your cloth and take rest. As she know that you will be waiting here. She is worried about you untill she talk about sunbae in her sleep."

I'm a bit shocked when So yeon said that Eun hye ask me to change my cloth and take rest, Is she worried about me? but still I'm happy though she care about me. And i'm thankful that she is okay

"Nae, but promise me that you will inform me if she woke up or need a helping hand."

So yeon : "Araso sunbae. dont worry"

I will try not to be worry.