You punk!

Philips High School

 

I sighed and started walking back. There’s something that bothering him, I can tell. “Oh your back. What’d he say?” Taemin asked. Everyone looked at me, “He didn’t say anything. He said nothing was wrong.” I said looking down. He sighed, “Typical Onew..” he says. I sighed and saw my dad coming, “My dad is here. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I said. I grabbed my backpack and started walking to the car. I turned around and walked up to Jonghyun, “Do you have Onew’s number?” I asked. “Yea, why?” He asks. “Can you give it to me? I want to talk to him and ask whats wrong.” I said. “But he’s not going to tell you.” he says. “Well I’m going to try to make him tell me.” I said. He sighed and gave me Onew’s number. “Thank you. Bye guys.” I said waving goodbye and walking to the car. When I got home I went to my room and started texting him.

K: Hi Onew, this is Kaitlyn.

O: Kaitlyn? How do you have my number?

K: I asked Jonghyun for your number.

O: Oh, ok.

K: Is there really nothing wrong?

O: I already told you, I’m fine.

K: Are you sure? Taemin said that you would always say that you’re fine when you’re not.

O: Well I really am fine.

K: How can I believe you? You could be pretending that you’re happy.

O: Why would I lie to you? You think I’m lying? Have I ever lied to you before?

K: Not that I remember of..

O: I wouldn’t lie to you. Really. I really am fine. Believe me, please.

K: Fine, I guess. I believe you.

O: Ok, thank you. (: I got to go. I’m doing homework. I’ll text you later.

K: Oh, ok.

After that text I just laid down on my bed looking at the wall thinking. I couldn’t really believe him. A part of me is thinking he is fine, the other half thinks he is lying. What should I do? After awhile of thinking I got out my homework and started working on it. 30 minutes later Onew texted me.

O: I’m done. Finally hah

K: Oh, I’m still doing my homework. Ha

O: Oh sorry. I’ll let you finish then

K: Nah, I’m almost done anyway.

O: Oh ok ha

K: Mhmm. What are you doing right now?

O: Nothing. Just eating right now.

K: Thank you. Now I’m hungry. -.-

O: Haha sorry.

K: It’s ok ha.

O: So.. you and Jason made up.

K: Yea ^^ Thanks to you

O: Ha I didn’t really do anything.. just made you guys partners

K: Still. Ha

O: I guess ha

K: I think I’m starting to like him again..

O: Oh… really?

K: Yea..

O: That’s fine.. ha

K: Is it really?

O: Of course. Hah you like him. He probably likes you back too..

K: I don’t know. Every time I see him I get butterflies in my stomach and I get nervous

O: Yea.. you do like him then. I guess.

K: What do I do?

O: Tell him.. see what he says back..

K: Really??

O: Sure.

K: Ok, I’m going to try tomorrow. Thanks Onew.

After that he didn’t text back. He’s probably busy. After awhile I just laid down on my bed looking up at the wall again. Then my dad came in. “How was your first day of school?” he says and sits next to me on my bed. “Confusing.” I said still laying down. “Why confusing?” he asks. “It just was..” I said and sat up, “Oppa, do you remember Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho?”  I asked looking at him. “Of course. Why?” he asks. Even he remembered. “I didn’t remember them because of the car accident I had back then.. I lost my memory..” I said looking down. “I know.. it’s hard. They go to that school?” he asks. I nodded my head. “Ahh..” he says. “I remember some memories of them though. They helped me remember. Ah, I saw Eun Ae and Jason over there too.” I said. “Jason? The one who hurt you?” he asks. I nodded my head slowly, “But we made up now, since we talked it out.” I said. “Are you sure?? I don’t want to see you hurt again.” He says. I smiled, “He won’t hurt me.” I said. “Well if he does hurt you, I’m going to hurt him back. Arraso? No one will hurt my baby.” He says smiling. I smiled and a flashback of Onew came in.

“That’s good.. he seems cool. But if he ever hurts you, tell me, and ill hurt him.”

I sighed quietly. “Well come down and eat. Food is ready.” He says. I nodded my head and he left my room. I looked at my phone to see if Onew texted back. He didn’t. I wonder what he’s doing.. I went downstairs and sat at the table. “How was school hun?” my mom asked. “Confusing, dad will tell you what happened. I don’t really feel like talking right now.” I said and started eating. “Oh, ok.” She says. After we were done eating, I washed the dishes and went upstairs to my room. I looked at my phone and didn’t see a text. He’s probably asleep. I looked through my contacts and saw Jason. I still have his number? I sent a text to see if it was him.

K: Hi, is this Jason?

J: Yea ha. You still had my number?

K: Yea, wait you know who this is?

J: Kaitlyn right?

K: Yea.. how do you know?

J: I still had your number too haha

K: Ahh.. haha

J: Yea haha. Did you need to talk about something?

K: No, just wanted to see if this was you.

J: Oh ok.

K: Yea.. :b

Should I just tell him right now? Or wait.. Eh.. I’ll just tell him now I guess. I’m already talking to him.

K: Actually I have to tell you something.

J: What is it?

K: I like you…

J: Really..??

K: Yea..

J: You’re not lying right?

K: No…

J: I like you too.. (:

K: Really?? You like me??

J: Of course hah

K: Oh my gosh… I don’t know what to say…

I couldn’t stop smiling when he said that.

J: Will you be my girlfriend?

K: What..?

J: I know we just met after a long time, and you’re probably still mad at me for what I did to you then… but I just want you and I want you to be mine… Will you be my girlfriend?

K: I don’t know what to say…

J: I’ll give you time to answer. You’re probably really surprised right now haha. I’ll wait for your answer.

K: Ok hah

J: I got to go sleep. Goodnight Kaitlyn. (:

K: Goodnight (:

I put my phone down speechless. Did that just happen? Oh my gosh! I have to tell Onew. I looked at my phone and saw a text from him.

O: You’re welcome. Sorry I went to go practice.

K: Oh it’s ok. Guess what just happened.

O: What?

K: Jason just asked me out.

O: Oh.. really..? what did you say?

K: I didn’t know what to say so he gave me time to think. What should I do? Say yes?

O: It’s up to you about what your answer is. How do you feel about him? Do you want to be in a relationship with him?

K: I don’t know…

O: Keep thinking about it. I have to go sleep. Really tired…

K: Oh ok. Goodnight ^^

O: Goodnight.

 

( Onew’s POV )

I put my phone down speechless. So this is the end of it. This is my fault anyway.. I made them make up. I sighed and texted Jonghyun.

O: It’s over… Kaitlyn and Jason might go out with each other..

J: What?! Why?

O: Jason asked Kaitlyn out..

J: Really?? How do you know??

O: Kaitlyn just told me..

J: Aish..

O: It’s my fault. I made them make up.

J: Still hyung. You liked her before him. You’re just going to let him take her like that?

O: As long as she’s happy. What’s the point of dating her when she doesn’t even like me back.

J: Hyung… still…

O: I’m going to have to deal with it, but if he hurts her, I’m hurting him.

J: We will too.

O: No, just me.

J: We’re her friends too.

O: I guess.

J: Are you going to be ok if they date?

O: Of course. Kaitlyn will be happy, I will be happy.

J: *sighs* No you won’t…

O: I’m going to go sleep. Talk to you tomorrow

J: Ok Goodnight hyung.

I put my phone down and laid down on my bed, looking up at the wall. Will I be ok? I sighed and fell asleep.

 

~Next Day~

 

I woke up on the floor and felt pain on my side. I checked and saw a bruise. I probably got it from falling off my bed… I got dressed and walked to school. When I got there I saw Jason and Kaitlyn together. I sighed and walked past them so I wouldn’t interrupt them. “Hi Onew!” I turned around and saw Kaitlyn waving at me smiling. I smiled at her and started walking again. “Wait Onew!” I heard Jason say. I stopped and looked back. He ran over to me, “Thanks.” He says smiling. “About what?” I asked. “For making Kaitlyn my partner. We worked out our problems.” He says. “Oh, it wasn’t my idea. Kaitlyn wanted to be your partner.” I said. “Still, if it wasn’t for you. we wouldn’t really be like we are right now.” He says. “Don’t worry about it.” I said smiling. “Just wanted to say thanks, and sorry for being a jerk to you yesterday.” He says. “It’s fine. Ha” I said. “Are we cool?” he asked. I nodded my head smiling. “Ok, awesome ha.” He says. “I heard you asked Kaitlyn out.” I said. “Oh, ha..” he rubs the back of his neck looking down smiling, “yea, but I’m still waiting for her answer.” He says. “She’s going to say yes. I bet.” I said. “You really thinks so?” he asks. I nodded, “She likes you, a lot.” I said smiling. We both looked at Kaitlyn, she waved at us smiling. “I hope she says yes.” He says. “She will, don’t worry. I got to go to the others. We’ll come to you guys later. Let you guys talk for awhile.” I said. he laughs, “Thanks.” He says. I smiled and started walking.

 

( Kaitlyn’s POV )

“What’d you guys talk about?” I asked. “Stuff.” He says smiling. “Tell me~” I said. “Boy stuff.” He says laughing. “Aishh.” I said. “Haha so.. did you think about it.?” He asks. “Ahh.. my answer..” I said. he looked at me smiling. “Ask me the question again.” I said. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he asks. I stayed quiet, making him wait. I smiled, “Yes.” I said. “Really?!” he asks. I smiled nodding my head. He hugs me tightly, “Thank you.” he says. I smiled and hugged him back. “What’s going on here?” we stopped hugging and saw them looking at us. We looked down embarrassed. They walked to us. “Guess what guys.” Jason says. Everyone looked at him. “Kaitlyn and I are officially dating.” Everyone looked at Onew. “Chukkae. I told you she would say yes.” Onew says smiling. Jason smiled.

 

~Bell Rings~

 

“Lets go to class.” Taemin says. We started walking and Jason slowly skipped his hands into mine and intertwined our finger. We both looked at each other and smiled. We got to class and sat down. “Today we aren’t going to do anything again, another free day for you guys. I’m noy feeling well so you guys can just talk.” Mrs. Kang says. The class cheered and started talking. Eun Ae came up to me and dragged me to her seat. “You and Jason are dating?” she asks me. I nodded my head smiling. “Since when?” she asks. “About 5 minutes ago.”I said. “Really? You guys made up and decided to go out with each other?” she asks. I smiled and nodded. “You like him?” she asks. I nodded. “He likes you?” she asks. I nodded again, “Asking so many questions, I think my head is going to pop off.” I said laughing. “Because this is shocking.” She says. “I know.” I said. “Well chukkae. Last long you two.” She says. “Thank you.” I said smiling. “You can go back to your seat. Jason looks bored.” She says. I smiled and walked to my seat. “What’d you guys talk about?” Jason asked. “Girl stuff.” I said laughing. “Aish..” he says. “Haha I’m kidding. Just about our relationship.” I said to him. “Ahh..” he says nodding. I smiled and looked over to Eun Ae, she was talking to Onew. Onew looked sad.. I wonder what they were talking about..

 

( Onew’s POV )

“Do you know about Kaitlyn and Jason?” Eun Ae asked. I nodded my head, “They’re dating..” I said. “Doesn’t it bother you?” she asks. “As long as she’s happy, I’m happy.” I said. “Don’t say things that aren’t true, I know you’re hurt inside. You wish you were Jason right now, huh?” she says. I sighed. “Why didn’t you just tell her how you feel?” she asked. “I didn’t want things to be awkward and then we don’t talk anymore. I know she doesn’t like me, but I just want her to be by my side at least, and being her friend is the only way.” I said looking down. She sighs. I looked at Kaitlyn and Jason, they looked happy. I looked at Eun Ae, “I’m going to go back to my seat.” I said. “Oh ok.” She says. I sat at my seat and looked at Kaitlyn. I sighed and turned around. “Are you ok hyung?” Taemin asks. I sighed, “Not really..” I said. “What are you going to do?” Minho asked. “I’m going to have to deal with it.” I said. “We hate seeing you like this..” Key says. I faked a smile, “I’ll be fine.” I said. They all sighed.

 

Bell Rings

 

“Ok guys, Bell Rang.”  Mrs. Kang says. I stood up and saw Kaitlyn and Jason walking out holding hands. I sighed and walked out with the rest. “Hey, I want to think for a bit. You guys can go ahead.” I said. “Oh are you sure?” Jonghyun asks. I nodded my head. “Ok, we’ll see you later.” Jonghyun says. I started walking to the place where I always went and sat against a tree. No one would be around that area and its always quite and peaceful, which is why I liked going here. It’s a good place to sleep and think. I saw a hill up ahead and smiled.

 

~Flashback~

“Hey, lets roll down that hill over there.” I said smiling. “Ok! Last one down is a rotten egg!” Kaitlyn says running. “Yah!” I said and started running.

~End of Flashback~

 

I smiled and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Kaitlyn. “What are you doing here?” I asked. She didn’t say anything and just smiled. “How’d you know I was here?” I asked. She still didn’t say anything. I just looked at her confused. She came and sat next to me. I kept staring at her, “Where’s Jason?” I asked scooting away a little. She scoot closer and put her head on my shoulder. “What are you doing?” I asked. She looked at me, “Onew.” she said. “Onew… Onew… Onew…” she kept saying. “Onew!!!” I woke up startled and saw Key in front of me. “Let’s go. Bell rang 5 minutes ago.” He said. Everything was a dream.. I got up and started walking with him. We got to the class and sat down. “What happened?” Minho asked. “I fell asleep against a tree.” I said. “Ahh..” he said “Did you have a good sleep? Ha.” Jonghyun said. I smiled and nodded. “Where were you?” I turned around and saw Kaitlyn looking at me. I smiled, “Don’t worry about it.” I said. “Tell me~” she said. I just smiled and shook my head. She sighed and turned around. I turned around and looked at them. “Did you have a dream?” Taemin asked. I nodded, “About Kaitlyn.” I said. “What happened?” he asked. “Just stuff..” I said. “Tell us.” He said. I shook my head. “Hyung are you always happy when you think about Kaitlyn?” he asked. I didn’t say anything. Am I? I shrugged. “Watcha guys talking about?” Eun Ae says getting a chair to sit with us. “Just stuff.” Minho says. She looked at me. I smiled. “Are you guys talking about Kaitlyn?” she asks. I nodded slowly. She sighed. We stayed quiet for awhile. “It’s quiet without Kaitlyn..” Taemin says. “Yea..” Key says. We all looked at Kaitlyn and Jason. They were having fun.

 

Bell Rings

 

“Wah, already?” Key says. “I’m going to go back again. I’ll see you guys later.” I said. “Oh ok.” Jonghyun says. I walked back and sat down. I closed my eyes and listened to the silence. 3 minutes later I heard footsteps and laughing behind me. I tunred around and saw Kaitlyn and Jason walking. “Oh, hi Onew.” Kaitlyn says. I smiled. “So this was where you went this morning huh?” Jason says laughing. I smiled, “Yea, it’s quiet here. So I sleep and think here.” I said. “Ahh..” Kaitlyn says. “Sorry, did I interrupt in something? I’ll go to the others ha.” I said and got up. “Oh, it’s ok. You didn’t, we were just walking around.” Jason says. “Oh ha well I’ll just leave you two alone anyway.” I said. “No you can stay here.” Kaitlyn says. “I was about to leave anyway,” I smiled, “continue what you guys were doing.” I said and started walking. I looked down and sighed. I looked back at them, they were sitting down, I hope he doesn’t hurt her. I started walking and saw others. “Oh, you’re here?” Taemin asked. I nodded, “Kaitlynand Jason went to where I hung out, so I came here.” I said. “Ahh..” he says. 7 minutes went by, Kaitlyn and Jason came back. “What’d you guys do huh?” Key says. “Shut up hah.” Kaitlyn says. “I’m going to go to the bathroom.. I’ll be back.” Jason says and leaves. 10 minutes past and Jason hasn’t come back. “Jason’s been gone for awhile..” Eun Ae says. “Maybe he’s pooping…” Kaitlyn says. Something didn’t feel right… “Stay here, I’ll be back.” I said and started looking for Jason. I went to the bathroom but no one was in there. I kept looking and went to my spot. I saw no one. I was about to leave but thoughtmaybe I should check behind the tree. I started wlaking and saw a persons arm. I walked closer and heard kissing sounds.. I walked closer and saw Jason.. making out with another girl. When I saw that I felt myself getting angrier and angrier. I walked up to them and grabbed Jason but the collar of his shirt, “You punk!” I said and punched him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE! ha sorry for taking so long to update >< i wanted to write a really long chapter :b i hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading!!! ♥♥♥ Gomawo~!! ♥♥♥